( search forums )
Looking for an active clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Sol
January 21, 2006, 3:55 pm
I've been playing Soldat on and off for about 1 year now. I've previously been part of two clans. |MSD| didn't work out because of ping problems and .:HT:. wasn't active enough. I'm looking for a decent active clan that plays regularly. Ideally, I'd like to join a NA clan but that aspect can be flexible.

PLAYER needs CLAN
You are a (new) player, and want to join a clan to play in a team. Then be generous with a description of yourself, to make recruiting clans interested in your abilities. Important information:

- Ingame Nick: Sol
- Favorite weapons: m79 and Desert Eagles
- Contacting possibilities:
E-mail: aferoz@gmail.com
Aim: silversol01
MSN: azeemfeoz@hotmail.com
- You play since: December 2004
- References: |MSD| .:HT:.
- Favorite Gamemode: CTF
- Rating of your own skill: Decent - Pretty good
- Why do you want to join a clan: Looking to become more active, better, and an asset to a good clan.

Thanks,
Sol.

Deleted User
January 21, 2006, 5:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sol.. and .:HT:. wasn't active enough. ...

Well, i wouldn't agree on that one, cause we had lots of fcw and stuff.
It was just that we prefered the time around 21.00-2.00 GMT, and you never seemed to be online at that time...

Nevertheless, I wish you luck with the clan you choose this time around.

HT-KaotiK
January 21, 2006, 5:32 pm
could of told us u left? and we did tell u we had a lack of NA members thus u prolly wudnt get much fcw in unless u got on our time.. u still wanted to join, but w/e gl in ur next clan

Sol
January 21, 2006, 5:47 pm
I did mention it quite a few times in IRC. :(

Also, you are correct SGT. You guys are active, so I take my previous comment back, but unfortunately I am never on when you guys play. Best of luck to .:HT:. you guys were great.

Puddle Jumper
January 22, 2006, 1:59 am
Born A Marine is a good, active, fun clan that is based in NA. Our website(still being de-bugged) is www.bamsoldat.tk (if it doesn't work, just refresh =/)

For a tryout, the best result would be our forums, but our contact info is on our homepage at the bottom. Hope you consider us!