( search forums )
HTF_vig_Hell
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
viggoloniggolo
January 21, 2006, 7:37 pm
htf__vig_hell
by ViGGoLoNiGGoLo
Description: lol, this was my first map ever, but I shaded it and stretched something and voila, a htf map now. For additional information click here.

Overview:
[IMAGE]
http://sml.u13.net/maps/overview/htf_vig_hell.PNG.png

Download: Click Here

Make sure to rate my map: Click Here.

Any further comments? Click Here.

Map post automated by SML
--Please visit SML for more maps/resources/tutorials: http://sml.u13.net

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

John O
January 21, 2006, 7:59 pm
jeez, what are you, a machine? and i always htought there would be more fire... neato look.

Eagles_Arrows
January 21, 2006, 7:59 pm
Download link's not working for me...

DeMonIc
January 21, 2006, 8:20 pm
It looks really odd, no one can say you have a standard sense of aesthetics. However the too much red is a pain for the eye. The layout is also problematic, DM / TDM and HTF maps should have a circular route to maintain continous gameplay. This has a chokepoint, and right above the flag, which could lead to ugly camping.

Flying_Dutchman
January 21, 2006, 9:31 pm
I really like the looks, very devilish. Although the red does hurt my eyes after a while, but then again, it isn't hell for nothing ;P I would also remove the the "standard" the middle plateau is resting on, for more free movement. Now it's like you need to go from left, to right, to left etc. to keep the game going, instead moving in a circle like Demonic is pointing out.
Otherwise, a very nice unique map.

OutofOrder
January 21, 2006, 11:02 pm
Cute map.

Viggolo, Demonic said the route above the path, not below it :x

quote:Originally posted by Flying_DutchmanIAlthough the red does hurt my eyes after a while, but then again, it isn't hell for nothing ;P
The idea that a map, otherwise meant to be a metaphoric expression of viggo's idea of hell, goes even farther and actually becomes a real expression of viggo's idea of hell (which would be, the pain caused by the colours) is quite interesting.
Concluding, a hell map that hurts the user has to be product of the devil without doubt!

Raptor
January 22, 2006, 12:37 am
This is a really nice map! I like the texture of it and the background prefectly fits it. I look forward to see more of your fun maps!

viggoloniggolo
January 22, 2006, 1:48 pm
above the path where? circle the place