( search forums )
Power outages while playing Soldat.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
xtishereb
January 21, 2006, 8:11 pm
So, recently the Northeast US (where I live) has been getting crappy weather. Y'know, extreme wind, snow, rain, crap like that. Well, what better way to cope with the awful weather than fraggin' some random people? I start playing Soldat, and I just when I start killing everyone, the lights flicker and then the power goes out. For an hour.

Does that suck or what?

But that's not all. It happened AGAIN a few days later, for another hour.

Valsum
January 21, 2006, 9:17 pm
Prolly power went down precisely because of that weather that made you want to kill someone ;)

Flying_Dutchman
January 21, 2006, 9:37 pm
Someone should invent a soldat boardgame. ;P

-Arbalest-
January 22, 2006, 2:51 am
Hmm.. an hour huh? Must be hard to kill that amount of time indoor especially in the dark and all.

But than again according to your Signature you do practically live in the darkness, I'm sure you found something to do. ;)

a-4-year-old
January 22, 2006, 6:04 pm
wow, where you at. im in south Jersey and i was playing and got a power outage, but not for an hour. It was for like >30 seconds and the weather has been fine.

damn 500 watt power supply!

Coyote
January 22, 2006, 10:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by Flying_DutchmanSomeone should invent a soldat boardgame. ;P

That would be neat, you should patent that with michael XD

a-4-year-old
January 23, 2006, 12:17 am
tard1:lol your barret is no match for my AK-74 with x4 damage (beserker lasts 3 turns)
tard2:but i have a vest!
tard1:O_O!
*sniped*
tard3: i have a HAXXOR bonus!
tard1: omg
tard2: yes but your shots dont register %20 of the time *rolls 100 sided die* HA! SHOT Doesnt REGISTER!
tard3:damn
tard1: I WIN
tard2: WTF
tard1: survival mode
tard3: screw this *leaves friends house*
tard2: oh your going down next time
tard1: mkay
*chooses card*
tard1: (reading) you are playing realistic, you fall and die.
tard2: HAHA!!!
*chooses card*
tard2: (reading) you are tked you die
tard1: lol
tard2: stfu
tard1: *chooses card* (reading) you vote for a new map and it is selected +2 strategy
tard2: *chooses card* (reading) you are ping kicked for 15 minutes, loose 5 turns
tard1: lol
*kills tard2*
tard1: *chooses card* (reading) you are killed while /pissing +2 anger
tard2: lol

i got tired of continuing lol

Antifate
January 23, 2006, 2:06 am
Not 1/2 as bad as mine. A tree fell down, clipped all my power/cable lines. *SNAP SNAP* *Me playing soldat* "FEEL THE WRATH OF MY RUUUGER!!!... Crap, power's out." Power was out for the whole day, I was freaking freezing.

a-4-year-old
January 23, 2006, 8:42 pm
pWn3d

mine went out just abit.

bond_james_bond
January 23, 2006, 10:54 pm
Mine went on and off for hours! Annoying! When I thought it was over and I began Soldat, BAM, lights are out and so is the PC monitor!

Raptor
January 24, 2006, 12:00 am
OH YES!!! I HATE WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OFF!!! (Sorry for the caps, but I had to express my feelings =P) And it feels good when they come back again =) (but restarting the computer sucks)

xD

Deleted User
January 30, 2006, 1:59 am
Yeah, that happened to me, once. I was playing it when poof! Power goes out. I hate blackouts! Hate em'