( search forums )
Super duper wierdness.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
CrazyEye
January 21, 2006, 11:47 pm
k i was playing in Leo's ctf, when i hk'd some guy, and he shot me aswell, i got a message saying that i got killed by Major Pain in the ass, funny thing is im major pain in the ass. Anyways i spawn in the body of the guy i killed, and we can both control him, so long as the other doesnt conflict with the other. So he was doing the running and i was aiming the gun... we got a few flags till i quit...I also couldnt talk. This ever happen to anyone?

a-4-year-old
January 22, 2006, 1:32 am
the not able to talk thing has happened to me, but that was a bug i posted

-Arbalest-
January 22, 2006, 2:40 am
Wow... Didn't know you can do fusion in this game. Is this bug fixed? If not I'm gonna try it.

bond_james_bond
January 22, 2006, 2:41 am
That's just crazy... Hhahahahha, two guys morphed into ONE

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 6:29 am
Please explain the exact details of what happened. Im very curious as to do this. So, the guy was standing, ONTOP of your spawn point, so that he would be in the SAME, exact spot you were if you respawned there, and he was on your team. Interesting.

crg23
January 22, 2006, 7:10 am
I get that all the time...it seems like the controlls get blurred or something...in leos CTF it usually happens on the canyonB map...

Btw I think I was in that game, I was playing with Major Pain in the Ass. I was fish food or <FISHFOOD RIDES AGAIN>...maybe we were having the same problem togehter?

CrazyEye
January 23, 2006, 9:06 pm
Extacide,--i was in his body, (he was some ugly green) at his spawnpoint, half controlling his guy....Like one of those head crabs...Theyll sneak up on ya.

Also i learned how to juggle with knives today in soldat....(also how to duplicate knives) Get inside a collider (sandbags, barrel)crouch and throw knife upward, if you throw to hard it will go to high, throw to soft and only 1 knife comes out...right in the middle you get 2 knives shoot out at a good juggle distance...keep throwing and youll get hundreds of knives on the ground....(knives wont do dmg if thrown inside the collider)

Raptor
January 23, 2006, 11:40 pm
Man, if that happened to me, I would get killed right away xD

Notkeiran
January 24, 2006, 1:58 am
This had happened to me like 2 times already. It's actually quite fun and entertaining. :P

Deleted User
January 24, 2006, 2:20 am
Ha,so you controlled the gun and he ran?
Me and my friend tried that when he was here..
We got owned nonetheless.

Outcast
January 24, 2006, 5:54 am
This should be in the bug forums :S
Anywy, for me it happened well, I think I switched teams or something...can't really remember :(

gibownyzall
January 27, 2006, 11:05 pm
that happened to me on teammatchme and some guy both change teams at the same time and it sed i was him but there was 2 of us but we cudnt move ou=t side a range of each other and we wud shoot at the same time then he change teams but we were still stuck together and we would randomly teleport to other places of the map i left the game and came back and because we couldnt talk before i said WTF HAPPENED!!! and he didnt know wat i was talking about even when i told him in more detail.strange...

Deleted User
January 30, 2006, 1:56 am
That sounds sweet. I never really liked hacking, but still...