( search forums )
How do i burn a movie to a dvd+r?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 1:32 am
ok i have limewire, i downloaded the movie, what do i do?

The Geologist
January 22, 2006, 1:47 am
You get reported to the Motion Picture Association of America!!

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 1:48 am
yay the feds will come and take your PC

a-4-year-old
January 22, 2006, 2:28 am
LOL

you cant do stuff like that. you have to bull[CENSORED] like

"im backing up a movie and i have it on my computer. How do I burn a Copy of it (legaly of course) any help would be much apreciated."

than i would say somthing like

"yo you can get some (legal) free burning software online, one thing was i think, dvd rip n burn google to get it"

but now you go to jail.

Gortaak
January 22, 2006, 2:36 am
ok its easy, go get a copy of Daemon tools, just search gooogle, install it, make a "Virtual" dvd rom, and load the file into daemon tools by right clicking on the icon and picking a virtual drive, going to Mount Image, and find the dvd, look for a .iso file if its that, if it came in 2 files loook for the .cue file, take nero, and do a dvd to dvd copy and your done :)

a-4-year-old
January 22, 2006, 2:50 am
dude, nice job. you are an accesory. now unless you live in russa than your going to jail

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 4:02 am
ugh

Aegis
January 22, 2006, 4:07 am
The Motion Picture Association of America isn't actively patroling game forums for movie pirates. Just the same, this proably shouldn't be here anyway.

Keron Cyst
January 22, 2006, 4:15 am
dascoo, did you read Gortaak's post?

paramud
January 22, 2006, 6:30 am
What if he bought the movie online? HMM? HMMMMM?
That would be legal, if the person he bought it from had a license to produce it.
HA! TAKE THAT RANDOM PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW!

Gortaak
January 22, 2006, 8:45 am
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-olddude, nice job. you are an accesory. now unless you live in russa than your going to jail

i disavow any knowldage of any illigeal activities he engages in, for all i know he got it legaly, and i just provided an answear to his simple question of how to put it on a cd, what he does with it from then on out is none of my buisness :)

The Geologist
January 22, 2006, 8:49 am
He said he used limewire.

Gortaak
January 22, 2006, 8:52 am
you can still download things legally off of limewire :) the movie could not have a copyright, or is freely distrubutable and im pretty sure you can actually buy things off of it as well, it could also be a "soldat movie" :P any number of possiblities

The Geologist
January 22, 2006, 8:55 am
Blah blah blah...I'm not saying he did something wrong (just messin' around here), but don't kid yourself. :D

Gortaak
January 22, 2006, 8:57 am
neither am i, im just saying i dont know for sure as he didnt specify anything :) im just covering my own ass, i dont need teh fbi rappeling from helicopters through my windows and shooting me in my face and things....

thekingkitty
January 22, 2006, 9:33 am
to burn a movie to a CD all ya got to do is:

1. download the movie on your computer
2.Take a lighter
3.Smoothly fondel teh computer with your lighter
4.then find a CD (anything with Backstreet boys on it)
5.Fling it into the flaming inferno which used to be your computer
6.wait a while
7.And then say Abbra Kadabrra
8.And boooya here ya go!

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 1:58 pm
what format is the movie in?.. *.VOB?

it there two folders? VIDEO TS and AUDIO TS?

Melba
January 22, 2006, 2:41 pm
HHH he probably WANTS it to have the VIDEO/AUDIO TS after he has burned it, so that he can play it on a DVD-player
I'm guessing all he has now is an .avi/mpg file

Swebonny
January 22, 2006, 4:38 pm
Wow what a mess.I download movies everyday.
Get Nero ;) And see if it works.