( search forums )
vote for the change of my sig!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
a-4-year-old
January 22, 2006, 2:48 am
i need to get rid of one quote to replace with a specal soldat quote made just for my sig

i already decided that "you is a idiot" is not going.

even though vote threads never work right just do it.

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 3:14 am
Our pool has a peeing sexction.

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 4:03 am
Buttsechs

a-4-year-old
January 22, 2006, 4:04 am
:l thanks for your help i guess

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 4:06 am
For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program

i like them all :D

Keron Cyst
January 22, 2006, 4:15 am
quote:Originally posted by semagaeFor every action, there is an equal and opposite government program...

AHAHAHA!! Nice xD

thekingkitty
January 22, 2006, 9:39 am
"everytime you say kitty kitty god kills a kitten"

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 4:48 pm
Every time you masturbate-

a-4-year-old
January 22, 2006, 5:17 pm
ok since the only REAL importaint things were semage and Keron so, TIME TO CHANGE IT!!

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 8:48 pm
Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section in a swimming pool.

eh it can go....BURN IT

a-4-year-old
January 22, 2006, 9:01 pm
2-1 jebus, gonna wait and see if there are any other voters.

i wrote a quote down i thought was funny, but the next day i was all like thats crap. so yeah...

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 11:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by Keron Cystquote:Originally posted by semagaeFor every action, there is an equal and opposite government program...

AHAHAHA!! Nice xD

i dont think he wanted it gone i think he just liked it

~hmm maybe i should vote for him to take off the gov one then i would have the only one MVA HAHAHAHAHAHH~

a-4-year-old
January 23, 2006, 12:28 am
JEBUSHUNTER! fine take it i dont care, your sig is getting removed anyway so take it and shut the [CENSORED] up!

Deleted User
January 23, 2006, 2:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldi need to get rid of one quote to replace with a specal soldat quote made just for my sig

i already decided that "you is a idiot" is not going.

even though vote threads never work right just do it.

i don't care what [CENSORED]ing sig you have. ask you mom. Or your dad's..

frogboy
January 23, 2006, 2:54 pm
Speak for yourself.

Deleted User
January 23, 2006, 3:24 pm
do i make a topic just to [CENSORED]ing ask other ****s if they want me to change my sig?

who [CENSORED]ing cares!?

TheFunktopus
January 23, 2006, 3:49 pm
Ooh, feel the focken fjoory.

f8ck this f*cken shyt

?
January 23, 2006, 5:52 pm
HHH If you don't like the topic your in Ill give you a little hint... its what I do. Put your hand on your mouse and move your cursor over the "back" button, now this is the hard part, press the left mouse button. Wait a few seconds for the last page to load and there, your free. :D

Anyway the 2nd and 3rd line in your sig can go, those quotes are really lame.

a-4-year-old
January 23, 2006, 8:47 pm
but the third is so FUNNEH...

Deleted User
January 23, 2006, 8:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?HHH If you don't like the topic your in Ill give you a little hint... its what I do. Put your hand on your mouse and move your cursor over the "back" button, now this is the hard part, press the left mouse button. Wait a few seconds for the last page to load and there, your free. :D

to hard for me..

The Geologist
January 23, 2006, 10:57 pm
Then shut up and stay out of the topic altogether instead of making it known how much you don't care, you damn attention [CENSORED]. Seriously, this whole "I'm too lazy, I'm too drunk, I don't care" bs attitide is seriously not helping you.

They all suck imo, overused and lacking humor...come up with a whole new sig.

a-4-year-old
January 23, 2006, 10:59 pm
:(
truth sucks.

karmazon
January 23, 2006, 11:29 pm
Just take a famous quote and replace the key word with PIITB

example: Saw II

Can you imagine what it feels like to have someone sit you down and tell you to PIITB? The gravity of that, hmm? Then the clock's ticking for you. In a split second your awe is cracked open. You look at things differently - smell things differently. You savor everything be it a glass of water or a walk in the park.