( search forums )
Hacker dun got pwned
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
January 23, 2006, 5:09 pm
Before I say anything...

This moment does not in ANY WAY name any hacker, specific hack, hacking site, or a server where it happened or any screens or demos of the hacker.

Anyways, there was this hacker running around in this server, it was rather funny because 2 of them were on one team being annoying as hackers go. Well, later I met one of them in a server just waiting for someone to come play out of boredom; whatta ya know, the hacker again - as if they have a life.

Anyways, he was speed hacking around grabbing and hacking with an uber modded barret. I pulled a law/barret and camped our flag and killed him every time he came to grab it; if he got away id make my way to their base and hit him before he capped too. I even set up little ambush's, throwing his flag somewhere random and camped secretly as he sped by to return and cap an- BOOM hes dead. Again. What was really funny was that with his aimbot and all those shots he could fire, he rarely hit me with barret. The thing that sucks about aimbots is they cant predict movement for crap. =3 - I have it all on demo or think I do, im of course not releasing it on the forums but I may just include it into my maybe soon to come jackass style movie :D (Do not attempt these stunts at home. >>)

In the end, he left after being spammed with 'pwned' from constant deaths. He came back again, but there was 1 other newbie whom I told to press f12 when he was votekicked. The newbie didnt even know what that did and pressed it anyways, so now hes banned. :D

Chakra`
January 23, 2006, 5:57 pm
Hah! nice one.

Deleted User
January 23, 2006, 6:07 pm
Interesting,
though that hack user must've had been quite unfamiliar with soldat, to die so easily,
nevertheless he deserved it.

a-4-year-old
January 23, 2006, 8:40 pm
i havent seen many hackers lately *knocks on wood* jee i guess im lucky :)

gibownyzall
January 23, 2006, 9:35 pm
Cool once i verused this hacker who could vote kicks whenever he liked about me and 2 other people tryed to kick him but they got kicked by randoms just voting yes anywayi killed him neary as much as he killed me,he could fly thro walls and was so fast.He tried to chainsaw me so i just got out my chainsaw and stood still and he ran into it and died he was in the OC cland but i cant remember his name.

gibownyzall
January 23, 2006, 9:37 pm
Cool once i verused this hacker who could vote kicks whenever he liked about me and 2 other people tryed to kick him but they got kicked by randoms just voting yes anywayi killed him neary as much as he killed me,he could fly thro walls and was so fast.He tried to chainsaw me so i just got out my chainsaw and stood still and he ran into it and died he was in the OC cland but i cant remember his name.

CrazyKid980
January 23, 2006, 9:47 pm
Those hackers will never learn, I remeber one hacker I faced, and I got him good. He was a speed hacker with a knife, stabbing everyone in sight. Fortunely I know how to deal with those ninja-hackers, you just grab a knife, crouch, and stab. While everyone esle is stabbed to death, I'm killing him everytime he gets to me, always worked, and always will.

bond_james_bond
January 23, 2006, 10:51 pm
Gawsh, thanks for the tip! Now I can kill the damn hackers!!

Raptor
January 23, 2006, 11:57 pm
I've seen many things like that and what you did was something I could've done... PWN HIM TO DEATH >xD!!! I instead ask admins to ban them, but that's not fun. It's better to show them that with hacks they can't win.

Deleted User
January 24, 2006, 1:49 am
Liek wowoz! I see no tip actually.... But funny anyways, I love beating a hacker and laughing at him.

Send me the demo sometime.

Deleted User
January 24, 2006, 3:53 am
quote:Send me the demo sometime.

Gotta go through over 250+ demos first. :P

Deleted User
January 24, 2006, 5:26 pm
Ah, I love owning hackers. I've done it before to a speed hacker. Happened before the barret delay, where I never used the weapon. The kid was speed hacking all over the place, cappin' flags, thinkin' he's the [CENSORED]. I decided to give 'em the taste of my fury. I dropped my mp5 and grabbed me my BOOMSTICK! ...err...Barret. Everytime the hacker nabbed the flag I gave him a face full of .50 cal ownage! He got fusterated and threw some vulgar language towards me then left :D

Barret = t3h haxx0r pwnz0r! ^_^

- Tek -
January 25, 2006, 6:23 am
I remember this one guy was flying around with our flag, so I asked my team if they noticed to (since I couldn't get my eyes on him way up there). Anyways, a few minutes later I went"that's it I'm setting up the vote" then the cheating is like "WAIT NO, SRRY IL STOP" then he voted out XD.
I was like "I dont ****in care"

Deleted User
January 25, 2006, 7:43 am
I just don't understand hackers. They go flying around with their speed hacks and then can't actually kill anyone because they're moving too fast. They also have a thing for just making big circles around the map, thinking that same speed can keep them safe despite their predictability.
Heck, the last time there was a hacker in a server I was playing on, no one even noticed and/or bothered starting a vote until he'd been there some time, because the silly goose couldn't manage to kill anyone.

Gortaak
January 25, 2006, 7:51 am
yeah, haxorz are retarded, i espically hate the ones that think they are sooo good cause they hack, and still get owned, i dont even bother with 1 shot guns to kill them, i just rape them with my mp5 or nade the piss outta them

Zegovia
January 25, 2006, 2:46 pm
Haha! that suits them well.... ;)

theres been quite few moments when i got to smash those hackers into the face, that happend sometime in the previous version, he whas flying around being lame and all that, so i nailed him with the ruger a couple of times (3 times i think, but my memory fails me!), he left shortly after that.... :P

Captain Ben
January 25, 2006, 3:03 pm
I always found hackers with dynamic IPs rather entertaining. Kick em' enough and they go beserk!
One time I was playing on Bravo in INF Fortress when a speed hacker was flying around with a chainsaw. He ws getting kills off everyone, but he was missing alot, mainly because of him going past the other players so fast the chainsaw missed him. Anyway, in the middle of the game, I threw my knife at a red guy, only to miss and hit the speed hacker as he was flying up from behind the red fellow... I've never seen a ragdoll corpse smash into a roof so fast :D

Deleted User
January 26, 2006, 3:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenI always found hackers with dynamic IPs rather entertaining. Kick em' enough and they go beserk!
One time I was playing on Bravo in INF Fortress when a speed hacker was flying around with a chainsaw. He ws getting kills off everyone, but he was missing alot, mainly because of him going past the other players so fast the chainsaw missed him. Anyway, in the middle of the game, I threw my knife at a red guy, only to miss and hit the speed hacker as he was flying up from behind the red fellow... I've never seen a ragdoll corpse smash into a roof so fast :D

LMAO! I wish i could of been there to have seen that, that would have been funny as fudge~

GARAoftheDESERT
January 26, 2006, 5:26 pm
Dude, you rock. That is amazing and I hope you get comended. I don't have much respect for hackers but I find that some of them are noobs and others are not. The ones that are noobs will make some minor kills, brag, and get kicked. The other kind are just imposible to hit. I have never killed a hacker before (too fast) but that rocks. Now I know that it can be done. Nice feat man.

Deleted User
January 27, 2006, 2:48 am
 Quote:Originally posted by GARAoftheDESERTDude, you rock. That is amazing and I hope you get comended. I don't have much respect for hackers but I find that some of them are noobs and others are not. The ones that are noobs will make some minor kills, brag, and get kicked. The other kind are just imposible to hit. I have never killed a hacker before (too fast) but that rocks. Now I know that it can be done. Nice feat man.

Its not hard, its just knowing what**** they're going to do. If you think logicly, they will most likely fly at the flag to grab it and then back to theirs to cap. The one place you can definetly kill them is there, its on a flat surface, not in the air. You can easily line up so you fire right at it, because they HAVE to go there to capture unless they use those insane hacks that cap 10 times within a second. >>;

- Tek -
January 28, 2006, 8:58 am
As long as they dont totally disrupt the gameplay, with telport scoring, i find it fun to take out speedsters. Fun challenge.