( search forums )
Just thought you might like to know...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
The Geologist
January 24, 2006, 6:13 pm
...if you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may only be seconds away from death.

[IMAGE]

Top 30 Chuck Norris facts

These were just plucked from another forum...thought they were pretty funny, and I know we all love teh CHuck..

peemonkey
January 24, 2006, 6:22 pm
Chuck norris can go ahead and toss a dead animal's salad as far as im concerned, he used the jokes to promote his fuggin book, he's dead to me.
How much Norris would Chuck Norris Chuck if Chuck Norris could Chuck Norris? (4)
Chuck Norris doesn't read books: he stares them down and gets the information he needs.

lithium
January 24, 2006, 6:49 pm
The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.

I saw "the list" floating around a few weeks ago. There's a bunch of variations now, most of them suck unfortunately, but there's a few gold ones.

?
January 24, 2006, 7:27 pm
My friend was just telling me about these thanks geo, you sexy rock-beast.

Deleted User
January 25, 2006, 7:23 am
www.chucknorrisfacts.com -- some of my favorite excerpts are:

Chuck Norris always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.

Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with more than 20,000 women in his lifetime. Chuck Norris calls this "a slow Tuesday."

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

An anagram for Walker Texas Ranger is KARATE WRANGLER SEX. I don't know what that is, but it sounds AWESOME.

Chuck Norris proved that we are alone in the universe. We weren't before his first space expedition.

Along with his black belt, Chuck Norris often chooses to wear brown shoes. No one has DARED call him on it. Ever.

Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

?
January 25, 2006, 3:03 pm
Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

karmazon
January 25, 2006, 3:24 pm
Guys wtf I'm not usually the one to say "old" but this has been on the internet since forever and ever, and ever and forever, it's the most reposted thing on bb.com, everyday someone posts it there at least twice, and its been like that for many many months, if you remember I was posting those facts on irc monhts ago.

LazehBoi
January 25, 2006, 3:50 pm
Chuck Norris is just a wannabe Vin Diesel.

The Geologist
January 25, 2006, 4:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonGuys wtf I'm not usually the one to say "old" but this has been on the internet since forever and ever, and ever and forever, it's the most reposted thing on bb.com, everyday someone posts it there at least twice, and its been like that for many many months, if you remember I was posting those facts on irc monhts ago.

No one hangs out on IRC silly :p