( search forums )
Knife Throwing
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
January 24, 2006, 7:21 pm
I picked up the sport of knife throwing, and let me tell you its fun and actually hard to learn =/ I would just like to encourage everyone here to try it, its funner with friends I have found out too. :D

Deleted User
January 24, 2006, 7:52 pm
Cool, I always wanted to learn how to throw those ninja stars haha. Never bothered tho.

Vijchtidoodah
January 24, 2006, 7:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?its funner with friends I have found out too. :D

Just make sure you don't kill them off too quickly this time.

Deleted User
January 24, 2006, 8:46 pm
THROWING KNIVES ARE FUN.......go do it when your camping, i say its easy

Liber_Lupus
January 24, 2006, 10:34 pm
I managed to throw a knife into my leg when I was 6. It was awesome.

a-4-year-old
January 24, 2006, 11:39 pm
back when i thought ctrl p was "holding it in" i got my first hunting knife, it was awsome...

thats a good quote...

Rambo_6
January 25, 2006, 12:04 am
Contrary to Goldeneye 64 or any of those games, don't you hold the knife at a different angle?

And yes, knife throwing is awesome.

?
January 25, 2006, 3:53 am
what do you mean different angle? anyway I just took my knives to work and me and some of my coworkerswe went outside and threw them for about 30 minutes, everyone was amazed because I was sticking so many and they would stick like 1 out of 10.

Captain Ben
January 25, 2006, 4:47 am
I went through a knife throwing phase a while ago, and one of the most satisfying thingsis when the knife sticks in. Good fun even though I wasn't good at it. But even though, there are plenty of holding techniques and different ways to throw knives... Most people spin them, which is why they don't usually stick. But, even if you do spin throw them, most knives do a full blade rotation every three metres :D

MWTBDLTR
January 25, 2006, 5:43 am
I lost both of mine, that sucks cus they were kinda hard to get since im in cali. Lost one through a crack in the fence, what are the chances... And the other over a different fence, arggg.....

a-4-year-old
January 25, 2006, 8:24 pm
do you hold it by the blade? Golden eye tells me to hold it by the blade.

MWTBDLTR: so YOU killed my cat.

?
January 25, 2006, 8:31 pm
if you hold it by the handle or the blade depends on how far you are like now I am working at a distance to get one full rotation, so I am holding it by the handle, in a date or two I am moving back to get 1.5 rotations so ill hold it on the blade.

karmazon
January 25, 2006, 9:51 pm
I usually throw crochet needles, cause I have so many of them. It's a blast, especially when you get somebody in the neck.