( search forums )
a moment! ^_^
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
gonza
January 25, 2006, 10:49 pm
I was barely alive in the middle of a crossfire i jetted i ran out after a bit i pulled my ak out and fired away,two men i killed i went for the flag,just as i was going to get it major mini-gunned me(lol) i dodged all of the bullets since he sucked at aiming i grabed the flag,i back fliped off the cliff and flew like a jet and just about was to score when i saw my team mate i jumped in front of him threw the flag and took the hit([CENSORED]ing barrets) that was the end..... :D a very quick storie...its true

Double post merged - Outcast

Outcast
January 26, 2006, 10:25 am
Do not double post.

Raptor
January 26, 2006, 2:29 pm
Throwing the flag to you team mates is a really good way to score =D I'm glad MM added it to the game. But don't foget that there are some people that think "Team work" = "do it yourself and foget the others" xD

EDIT: I can see that you are a team worker =D That's cool!

livingdalife
January 26, 2006, 11:57 pm
how do you thow the flag back?

Norris Scott
January 27, 2006, 12:27 am
Press W and S at the same time

Deleted User
January 27, 2006, 2:52 am
Everytime I throw the flag it goes in the opposite direction, twice in a row and it went right to the enemy team one of the times- And I remember this newbie on my team, 13 or 14 years old or something was yelling at me like "OMFG YOU [CENSORED]ING NOOB WHY U THROW IT TO THEM!?" "YOU [CENSORED]ING SUCK U NOOB" "NOOB" "STFU U NOOB DONT TALK" I found it funny.

lithium
January 27, 2006, 2:09 pm
Interesting how you find it amusing when others do it, but that you do similar things yourself, exta.

Good to see that we have a new player who knows how to work with his team instead of against it, Gonza.

gonza
January 28, 2006, 2:51 am
well...on...Counter Strike i got lone wolf :P but i want GOOD repurtation on soldat so yea

- Tek -
January 28, 2006, 8:55 am
Yeah that flag throw is difficult, it works with yoru characters momentum.

I wonder if it would be better if the flag was like a nade.

dr.ON
January 29, 2006, 2:09 pm
good idea about flag trowing in the way we do it with nade.

CrazyKid980
January 30, 2006, 12:08 am
Really cool how you threw it at the last second, sounds like a movie moment, heh. Kinda hard to find a good teamworker. Good job, man.

Pero
January 30, 2006, 2:24 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ExtacideEverytime I throw the flag it goes in the opposite direction, twice in a row and it went right to the enemy team one of the times- And I remember this newbie on my team, 13 or 14 years old or something was yelling at me like "OMFG YOU [CENSORED]ING NOOB WHY U THROW IT TO THEM!?" "YOU [CENSORED]ING SUCK U NOOB" "NOOB" "STFU U NOOB DONT TALK" I found it funny.

How do you know he was 13 or 14, and like it really matters :/

Outcast
January 30, 2006, 2:47 pm
Mostly people that shout things like that, ARE ~13 years old. Or just older people with a dumb sense of humor. And yes it matters, as older people are usually more mature and laid back.