( search forums )
Please Answer This Question!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
GenesisNeon
January 26, 2006, 12:27 am
Hi, I am new to the forums, and I got 1 question to ask. How can you create lots of same bots? Some people said you need a special program or something, I am not sure what do you think? Btw is there gonna be Soldat 2 ?? Thanks

Maka
January 26, 2006, 12:37 am
While in game, press "/" to bring up the consolde. Type "addbot Billy" or whatever the name of the bot file. (Bots are in "Soldat\Bots\" folder) Press "enter". For team games, type "addbot1 Billy" to add a bot on red, "addbot2 ---" is blue, "addbot3 ---", yellow, "addbot4 ---", green.

There will not be a Soldat 2. Just more versions of Soldat. (Right now we are on verison 1.3.1) All though Michal Markainikiowsiki said he's making a new game, a single player puzzle game. When I said puzzle, you probably said ARGHASM. Don't Worry. He said we'd like it. My guess is lemmings with Bots :P

And explosions with gore and blood >:D

Ok
January 26, 2006, 12:40 am
meh!! a soldat guide is written just above this one <_< how come ppl keep ignoring it.

thekingkitty
January 26, 2006, 3:35 am
because everyone is ignorant :( pfft i aint ignorant....i think

JiggaBlue
January 26, 2006, 3:43 am
Your ignorant

FliesLikeABrick
January 26, 2006, 4:05 am
watch yourself ryukk

Eagles_Arrows
January 26, 2006, 11:52 am
quote:Originally posted by MakaMichal Markainikiowsiki

Rofl.

Yep, no sequel, just versions.

lithium
January 26, 2006, 1:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by Maka
There will not be a Soldat 2. Just more versions of Soldat. (Right now we are on verison 1.3.1

Well, techincally, that means we're on Soldat v1.3.1, or Soldat 1.3.1, so if it takes that long to get the game where people stop whining we might someday get to Soldat 2.0

/nitpick

GARAoftheDESERT
January 26, 2006, 5:16 pm
Well, how do you mean "Create lots of bots"? You can type / addbot or whatever to ADD a bot to the game...but to CREATE a bot you need a program called X-bot. (and I forgot where I found it >_<)

And yes, there probly will be a soldat 2 (mabey even in stores!)

Keron Cyst
January 26, 2006, 8:09 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by GARAoftheDESERT... to CREATE a bot you need a program called X-bot....
No. You don't need any progs. at all. Just open a bot file in Notepad.

There will not be a Soldat 2.

Deleted User
January 26, 2006, 8:35 pm
grrr....all you newcomers and stuff just come prancing around in the forums without searching and reading ahead...and makin stupid remarks...*sigh* :\

Chakra`
January 26, 2006, 9:00 pm
GenesisNeon. for such basic questions (or indeed any) search the forums with the search function, or just look around. Reading the FAQ's here and on www.soldat.pl may shed some light, and most importantly, read the manual.

Locking this topic now.