( search forums )
4 new u13 servers: CTF/DM/INF/TM
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Adverts
FliesLikeABrick
January 26, 2006, 3:11 pm
All 4 servers are located in Chicago, Illinois on a server with the following specs:
-dual 850mhz processors (pentium 3)
-1.5 GB RAM
-dual 36GB 10,000 RPM SCSI drives
-Running Debian etch
-100mbit, incredibly low latency connection. Even our european friends like Chakra get 100ms pings on it.

The time limits, point limits, and map rotation are not yet established for sure, so please recommend those details here if you prefer certain settings.

U13 CTF Public [Chicago] ------------------
Chicago.u13.net:23073
12 Players

U13 DM Public [Chicago] ------------------
Chicago.u13.net:23074
10 Players

U13 INF Public [Chicago] ------------------
Chicago.u13.net:23075
10 Players

U13 TM Public [Chicago] ------------------
Chicago.u13.net:23076
12 Players

I'm particularly looking for the names of standard or custom maps that are relatively large for the TM and DM servers. I don't play INF at all, so I'm clueless as to good maps for it.

There may be more servers coming, so keep an eye out and be sure to check them out :P

-Claw-
January 26, 2006, 3:16 pm
umm, where does chakra live? Since i had 166Ping when i quickly tested last night, and im from Finland.

But Good job once again. :)

Chakra`
January 26, 2006, 3:25 pm
The UK guv'nor.

Still, baby always wants to go back to that same old place, Sweet U13 Chicago.

Pulp
January 26, 2006, 4:34 pm
Maybe you could add in the future a passworded ctf-server dedicated to the soldatforums, flieslikeabrick (the dnagames-way, password in a sticky post on the forums). Would be really nice to have an excellent global server where the forumpeople from all over the world could meet.

Anyway, excellent servers !

Deleted User
January 26, 2006, 7:14 pm
Wait, so no U13 Private? :( Lol. Was always a nice server to do private things in it and play good ppl xD

Thanks tho! Good thing the good servers are back up.

Deleted User
January 26, 2006, 7:25 pm
I think once the original servers recover from their problems that they'll be back on line. At least, that's what I'm hoping happens.

Soulsnipa
January 26, 2006, 10:25 pm
CUSTOM MAPS FLIES COMON BREAK THE ICE.

maybe somone can add a weapons mod like leos to ur server.

have one realistic ctf since u have so many other ctf

FliesLikeABrick
January 27, 2006, 12:01 am
The private will be back. The new servers are down for aout 16 hours (should be back up by noon on Friday, EST)

edit: All of these servers are back online and as good as ever :P

Hoodlum
January 30, 2006, 8:57 pm
Aww no Rambo Match?

Maka
January 30, 2006, 9:50 pm
Me and Rabidhamster are working on a mappack for his new dedicated INF server which will be appearing sometime in March or April. His maps will be da [CENSORED] as usual, and mine will be relatively surreal, as usual. (Although you haven't seen any of my maps yet. They're okay) You can have his maps, although I don't think you'd want mine :^/

mar77a
January 31, 2006, 9:13 pm
I suggest you ask n00bface for good custom INF maps (for the INF server of course). Good luck with this new servers (you know my point of view :\).

FliesLikeABrick
February 8, 2006, 11:08 pm
The servers are back up and i'm working on bringing them stats too

TaiQuin
February 9, 2006, 2:06 am
i have some inf maps I DIDN'T MAKE THEM jsut putting the infasince on that. i'll email them to you.