( search forums )
About Law and Grenades
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
echo
January 26, 2006, 6:29 pm
Law Fix:
I think Law should be ready to fire after 1/2 seconds crouched instead of 1/2 secs pressing fire button(plus crouched). I don't know how it works in reality but I don't think real soldiers take that long to shoot a law. They just seem to need some time to plant the law, then its ready.

Exploding Grenades:
As u all know, m79 and law (and the grenades itself) are the only weaps that can make the grenades explode before its time. Once again I don't know how it works in real life, but I guess other guns like Barret or Ruger should be able to make it blow?

Sorry bout the bad english but I think u got my idea.

tRaQs
January 27, 2006, 2:42 am
So what you are saying is, a delayed firing time, except you don't have to hold the shoot button, but after you've clicked, it fires after being crouched for 1/2 a second?

echo
January 27, 2006, 12:20 pm
No, not half of a second. I'm saying the Law should be ready to fire after 1 or 2 secs crouched. IMO law should be balanced somewhere between this version and older versions. On this version you'll probably die everytime you use the Law (not counting with blind shots) cuz you take ages to shoot after spoting the enemy: 1st you see him, then u crouch and then u still have to click+aim for a short time. However that "short time" is more than enough for the enemy to throw a nade at ur feet before u can shoot.