( search forums )
Soldat is dead to me.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
reckon
January 27, 2006, 4:15 am
Seriously, what happened.
I take a brief hiatus and now its gone to crap.
This is merely an opinion expressed by a self-proclaimed vet, but somethings missing.
I guess with the current downfall of u13, I havent had any real fun in ctf, and now my favorite mode, infiltration, is suffering. Albeit -ig- playground was the only server I really frequented, no one gathers there on the ol' usual basis.
It seems the servers of yore have gone to the wayside along with fellow vets.
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS HIDING AT?!
I miss my competition!

Yuth
January 27, 2006, 4:43 am
( ... ) o_O
When I looked at your "Buble Bouble" dude I thought back on old days.
It's a nice [CENSORED]ing game.

gonza
January 27, 2006, 4:48 am
nah u gotta keep up wit the servers mate

Chakra`
January 27, 2006, 11:31 am
Yeah servers change all the time, and I imagine i'm not the only one that sticks to a small group of preferred servers whenever i'm feeling for a game. Getting reaquainted with the servers after a period of time can be a tad bothersome, can't it.

U13 should be back up today, as last night our pal Bricks got them working for a short while and found out which one of his ramsticks was buggering things up, so it should be up full time from here on.

thekingkitty
January 27, 2006, 12:33 pm
err i only really play on ark2 server.And enesce corp funhouse server, but that server is not up lately. And also DS server but that server doesnt exist in 1.3.1. I just hope ark server doesn't go down or i'll have to find other servers to stick to :(

Raptor
January 27, 2006, 4:19 pm
Most of the Sodlat players aren't on these forums, and if we are here it's because we play the game. Maybe they just don't like some changes. But I agree, (almost) there are no realistic servers either..

thekingkitty
January 27, 2006, 4:27 pm
yep theres like maybe 10 r/s servers out there and just a little bit more realistic servers ....i said to some people to go to my server..and they said if it was r/s..i said no and they said no way in hell.eh i think r/s is a combination that has a strong cult status.They're pretty fun...too bad they're not enough of them :(

Liber_Lupus
January 27, 2006, 4:41 pm
Survival/rs is what I'm playing. It's fun, not that fast-paced, need to use some tactics. Fun.
Nuc's and Leo's server(Especially Leo's) is where to be. Good pings and usually nice people.

Maka
January 27, 2006, 7:02 pm
Don't worry man, one of my friends is going to have an infiltration server with top-quality custom maps and ARSSE (what is taht anyway?) up 24/7 once he buys some more memory for the server.

karmazon
January 27, 2006, 7:47 pm
Yeah, I know what you mean, I haven't play soldat for few weeks, I come back, and bam! everything is gone, my favorite server - enesce climbing maps is gone, u13 is gone, servers with most players are realistics, which i hate. damn.

lithium
January 27, 2006, 7:50 pm
Karmazon join a clan nucca.

Deleted User
January 27, 2006, 8:15 pm
Has anyone else been having some problems when it comes to the R/S servers. No matter how many people friends of mine say are in the game cause they were playing and I want to join them. On the lobby it always says for everyone of them 9 out of 8 "Server is Full". I find that rather bothersome, but it's very nice to hear Flies got the servers fixed today. =]

Vijchtidoodah
January 27, 2006, 9:29 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Liber_LupusSurvival/rs is what I'm playing. It's fun, not that fast-paced, need to use some tactics. Fun.
Nuc's and Leo's server(Especially Leo's) is where to be. Good pings and usually nice people.

Ditto'd

.Twelve
January 27, 2006, 9:50 pm
If you play RS wait for Io's servers to be back up.
They were great, nice pings.

Deleted User
January 27, 2006, 9:50 pm
For R/S, just wait. Servers should come up, soon.

UGK
January 27, 2006, 10:35 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by FiredoveIf you play RS wait for Io's servers to be back up.
They were great, nice pings.

Yeah he I can't remeber the exact dates he told me, but they will be back up soon.

Deleted User
January 27, 2006, 11:56 pm
Gee Reckon, You go to that INF server too? I'm always in there... Never see ya -_-

I must say, Soldat has gotton a LITTLE boring to me now.

reckon
January 28, 2006, 12:45 am
Well Angry, I havent played regularly for the past couples weeks, about 30 mins every other day and then I get bored with it.

gonza
January 28, 2006, 2:23 am
Well Soon i will be hosting one on my other comp (yes a 24/7 server) but most of you will get bad ping cos im all the way in New Zealand but it will be called GonzA's Frag Shack and i MIGHT make it R/S.

- Tek -
January 28, 2006, 9:02 am
I'm usually on the fullest ctf servers.

gonza
January 28, 2006, 10:10 am
Ok my server should be running now!

Deleted User
January 28, 2006, 9:17 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Liber_LupusSurvival/rs is what I'm playing. It's fun, not that fast-paced, need to use some tactics. Fun.

I must agree. I play all the time only real. And It rockz.

reckon
January 29, 2006, 12:01 am
I liked Evos RS or Seals when they were up and runnin, but alas!

Deleted User
January 29, 2006, 12:06 am
Yeah Evos was the best back in the day :( but just wait for Io's.

headstone
January 29, 2006, 12:19 am
Come play ILOA Public! It exists!

Deleted User
January 29, 2006, 12:35 am
is Leo's down, I'm just wondering because I was on the site and two people were playing so I figure I'd join in and get the game going, but it was not showing up in the lobby at all or when I put the I.P. in a couldn't join. Is it down, up, or just plain confused?

Deleted User
January 29, 2006, 3:21 pm
Soldat is wounded for me. :P

1.2.1 + barret delay + m79 underpowerment + m79 delay + mid-air laws (and instant fire) = my dream soldat that I would sleep with.

Deleted User
January 29, 2006, 4:09 pm
I cant play normal mode.....I love Realistic mode

Deleted User
January 29, 2006, 5:44 pm
From what I see, theres more rs servers then normal servers, that actually mantain a good ping. =x