( search forums )
Easy to Do Little Thing
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Antifate
January 31, 2006, 8:25 pm
This is just an idea, okay? How about, when a soldat dies, the nades that the dead soldat would appear in a box above the corpse. Basically...

You shoot guy.
Guy is dead.
Box of guy's nades appear on dead body.
You pick up the box, the box contains the amount of nades the other guy had leftover.

Punish people for not being nade [CENSORED]s. :-p

Raptor
February 1, 2006, 4:18 pm
It would look weird because logically this doesn't fit a war game like Soldat =/

Deleted User
February 1, 2006, 4:35 pm
i disagree.. it would be cool if we could pickup grenades from dead soldiers.

Echo_Trail
February 1, 2006, 5:42 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by RaptorIt would look weird because logically this doesn't fit a war game like Soldat =/

but unlimited ammo, jetpack, instant healing crates, highexplosive arrowheads and predator camouflage are things we see in our daily iraq report footage.. xP

Actually i'm with you.. Something could be done about this, but i don't think a "flying box" is very good..

Raptor
February 1, 2006, 10:14 pm
Well, now that I think about it. I think this is a nice idea because not always you can find grenade boxes near you =P

Antifate
February 1, 2006, 10:17 pm
Not "floating" the box would be resting on the guy's corpse...

Deleted User
February 1, 2006, 10:28 pm
Margh. Maybe. Although I think it wouldn't make a difference if it was implemented.

Keron Cyst
February 2, 2006, 12:31 am
I don't think the spawn point system can be modified to do that. Doesn't mean I don't support it if it indeed is possible, tho'.

Swarmer
February 2, 2006, 5:11 am
If this was implemented i would be the winner

Deleted User
February 2, 2006, 5:32 am
Look, M.M. listened to people's [CENSORED]ing, and now Soldat isn't like Rambo, you can't pickup a gun and just shoot it right on the spot. Thank you, you LAW hating son of a [CENSORED]es, you ruined Soldat. Now we can't just pick up a Half-full AK and kill people with it. [CENSORED]S!

Drink Bloody Water
February 2, 2006, 11:58 am
uhhhh... are you lazy enough to pick up a box of regular nades? theres always one if you look.