don't like it
imagine how THAT is gonna look when your 50 :|

Cookie.
January 31, 2006, 9:43 pm
Its a pretty ugly tattoo :)

a-4-year-old
January 31, 2006, 9:50 pm
you hath sinned!!!

you hath disturbed the temple of christ! (and its not even good)

.Twelve
January 31, 2006, 10:09 pm
You got ripped off. The quality isn't all that great. I hope you didn't pay alot.

The Geologist
January 31, 2006, 10:12 pm
If you can't spell tattoo, you should be able to get one.

But anyhow..what does that mean to you? Why did you get it? Hope you even thought about such things before getting it inked onto your body..

Edit: It's also pretty ugly.

Milkman Dan
January 31, 2006, 10:56 pm
Better start saving up for laser removal 'cause that tattoo sucks cocks in hell

Vijchtidoodah
January 31, 2006, 11:06 pm
Hahaha, HHH was shot DOWN.

PS. If you're going to show off your muscles, you might want to highlight the ones that you use for something other than masturbation.

Aquarius
January 31, 2006, 11:19 pm
The tattoo should be Michal's face or Soldat logo, not a pathetic dragon. Maybe make it on your left hand and show us photo when it's done.

Chakra`
January 31, 2006, 11:23 pm
Ahhh s'not that bad .....

...my dad has one like that XD

lithium
January 31, 2006, 11:27 pm
Yeh, I don't think it's really bad at all, it's just not amazing or anything.

How much did you pay to get that done?

The Geologist
February 1, 2006, 12:00 am
He payed for it? I thought someone payed him to get it XD

Cookie.
February 1, 2006, 12:13 am
The lines on the sword arnt very straight either :p

.Twelve
February 1, 2006, 12:25 am
The dragon looks slightly...cartoony.
But yeah, hopefully this will be a lesson to overlook your decisions more carefully.

Raptor
February 1, 2006, 12:36 am
Why don't you all shut the [CENSORED] up!? I've noticed lately that everyone wants to put down HHH with false things no matter what he says. You all do that to me too and I can't find any crime we comitted to earn that crap. I hope you all grow up and stop believing you all are cool because you want to join the official club of flamming spammage against us (and some others I think)
Say whatever you want to me, it won't affect me. But It's time for all of you to stop flaming others.

.Twelve
February 1, 2006, 12:38 am
I have no quarrel with you or HHH
In fact, I hardly know anyone here. I was merely stating what I thought of the tattoo. Unless of course that was not directed at me. If thats the case then ignore this.

Raptor
February 1, 2006, 12:40 am
I already did.

The Geologist
February 1, 2006, 1:48 am
The tattoo sucks, that's all there is to it. What did you expect?

Vijchtidoodah
February 1, 2006, 2:41 am
Pretty much.

However, if you want an explanation as to why many people don't like your buddy HHH, turn on your PM's and I'll explain it all to you.

a-4-year-old
February 1, 2006, 2:46 am
I KNOWES WHY ITS BECAUSE HES --- nvm woulnt want to publicly embarrass anyone.

yeah the tatoo sucks and it is a sin, that is the only reason why i dont like it.

Deleted User
February 1, 2006, 2:52 am
raptors right, he hasnt said anything stupid yet, he's just showing us his stupid tattoo so don't make fun of him cus he's a [CENSORED]ing retard

The Geologist
February 1, 2006, 3:43 am
Look..as someone who not only has tattoos but loves the art of tattooing, my lack of respect stems from what he did.

HHH, does that tattoo have any special meaning? Any significant thoughts I'm missing? Please, tell me...I'd actually respect that. I could relate to that, actually, because I believe you really need those things when you make the decision to put that ink in your flesh.

If there is no meaning, then please...don't get another until there is. Or that one will most likely be bad as well.

Captain Ben
February 1, 2006, 6:00 am
I don't like it, but if you like it, that's all that matters... Although, if it were me, I'd gotten it up on my back or deltoid. It's going to be a [CENSORED] if you have a white collar job.

Ebby
February 1, 2006, 8:53 am
Geologist is right.
If it has sentimental value to you HHH, I'm sure it's a great tattoo, but it looks like it's lacking something.
Maybe you should speak to other tattoo artists and ask for advice if you're interested in adding on.

Deleted User
February 1, 2006, 4:10 pm
this tatoo is actually for my wife (in may 2007) :D

she's the sword, and i'm the dragon. the dragon would get hurt, twisting itself around the sword right?.. well so my future wife hurt me, and is dangerous. but i will twist myself around her even if it killed me. when i showed her this, and explained it to her, she started crying.
so i will never regret this.

Raptor
February 1, 2006, 4:26 pm
This sounds nice man! Now you all saw that the tatoo has a meaning so shut the [CENSORED] up and stop complaining about it!

The Geologist
February 1, 2006, 4:30 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HHHthis tatoo is actually for my wife (in may 2007) :D

she's the sword, and i'm the dragon. the dragon would get hurt, twisting itself around the sword right?.. well so my future wife hurt me, and is dangerous. but i will twist myself around her even if it killed me. when i showed her this, and explained it to her, she started crying.

o_O You serious? A wife? Well...if that's honestly your reasoning behind it, I can't help but see it in a bit of a different light. Sorry if I came off as crass, I just don't believe in getting these things without a reason, you know? It really does make them ugly..but a good reson makes for a good tattoo.

Deleted User
February 1, 2006, 4:38 pm
my parents think its to early for me to get married. but what the hell?
i love her.... i always have.. and i always will.

Melba
February 1, 2006, 5:07 pm
The dragon is so humping that sword :P

Deleted User
February 1, 2006, 5:12 pm
no.. he's hugging and loving the sword.

TheFunktopus
February 1, 2006, 5:46 pm
He's a masochist?

Ebby
February 1, 2006, 6:02 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HHHthis tatoo is actually for my wife (in may 2007) :D

That's so sweet ^^
Good luck to you, too. Not only is that something you put thought into, you included your loved one as well. That means a lot to her I'm sure.

Deleted User
February 1, 2006, 6:08 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopusHe's a masochist?

only in the world of hate. its obvious that your a child.

lithium
February 1, 2006, 7:37 pm
That's actually kinda...touching an' stuff.

Echo_Trail
February 1, 2006, 7:51 pm
Oh, DUDE! Where did your elbow go? Eww!

Deleted User
February 1, 2006, 8:07 pm
i bought it on Ebay....i'm Joking :|....

its just my giant muscle that makes the elbow look weird:p

lithium
February 1, 2006, 9:01 pm
fap muscle kekeek

damnnation
February 1, 2006, 9:11 pm
if you are gonna get a tattoo with such a meaning behind it then get a tattoo that actually sais it on a way, with this one you look stupid, like on of those dragonfreaks that have no life you know? I wouldv got something more 'fitting for the meaning'

a-4-year-old
February 1, 2006, 9:11 pm
dont make fun of him! hes got the balls to tell everyone that he loves this woman and you are making fun of him? he probably gets way more than you ever will! it came so close to a Kodak moment and you totally ruined it.

.Twelve
February 1, 2006, 9:17 pm
Thats a great reason for it. But perhaps you should have gotten the best quality if it represents something so meaningful. Good luck with you and your wife in the future =D.

Mr. Boombastic
February 1, 2006, 9:20 pm
dragons humping swords turn me off :P

Raptor
February 1, 2006, 10:08 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by damnnationif you are gonna get a tattoo with such a meaning behind it then get a tattoo that actually sais it on a way, with this one you look stupid, like on of those dragonfreaks that have no life you know? I wouldv got something more 'fitting for the meaning'
Why don't you shut up!? One image is worth more than 1000 words you know..

damnnation
February 2, 2006, 3:52 pm
why don't you shut up, i am just saying what i think of it, you [CENSORED]ing [CENSORED]

Zero72
February 2, 2006, 8:48 pm
Agreed. Raptor, shut the hell up and learn to accept opinions besides your own.

Also: Quote:Originally posted by Raptor
Say whatever you want to me, it won't affect me. False.

Raptor
February 2, 2006, 11:47 pm
Btw, I like your tatoo HHH! It's "fino" (Venezuelan word for cool)

Zero72
February 3, 2006, 9:11 am
Anyway, yeah, on topic, it isn't as bad as some of the people are saying. Then again, I don't have much of an eye for tattoos. I think they're all stupid in principle.

gi.joe
February 10, 2006, 2:59 am
yeah the quality isnt that flash dude...i think if you went to another place and got it fixed up a little then itd be aight. I hope u didnt pick that off one of the sheets they give you though, cus those are so common

Chakra`
February 10, 2006, 6:59 am
Whats the wife think of it anyhow?

(pix of wife plz hurhur)

Cookie.
February 10, 2006, 1:11 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-olddont make fun of him! hes got the balls to tell everyone that he loves this woman and you are making fun of him? he probably gets way more than you ever will! it came so close to a Kodak moment and you totally ruined it.

Dude emos get so much action though... I'm serious :P

Deleted User
February 10, 2006, 4:16 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Whats the wife think of it anyhow?

(pix of wife plz hurhur)

well.. she thinks i'll regret it.. but i won't.

reckon
February 10, 2006, 9:23 pm
The meaning and all is fine however the tattoo was poorly executed.
The tang of the sword is ugly and oversized compared to the dragon, also theres very little detail.