( search forums )
Can some mod make the Hangman game a sticky??
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
thekingkitty
February 1, 2006, 7:55 am
[URL] cmon its a fun fun game! It should be ingraved in Bashpit....soo...whos with me??(or not)

Deleted User
February 1, 2006, 8:04 am
no, its [CENSORED].

thekingkitty
February 1, 2006, 8:32 am
pfft just because you didnt win yet doesnt mean you need to be having a 4-year-old like cycle. I mean you might as well be having a menstrual cycle. And for the love of god can we have more than 4 words in a damn post i mean sure its ok in a thread that deserves it but cmon people this is a good to honest thread about another good to honest thread about becoming a sticky!!!Can't we put aside calling other things like [CENSORED] [CENSORED] and peice of crap? And it aint a piece of crap, its a greeeat pastime (which used to be the last person to post thingy). So how about you all just becoming some [CENSORED] heads that calling things crap on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on without really looking at it or experiencing it??? I mean i read yahoo movies and these total [CENSORED]s kept on saying JUNEBUG had no acting and it aint worth watching because they aint in alot of movie theathers!!THOSE [CENSORED]ING IDIOTS!!!!! Its a godamn idependent movie for christ sakes! ITS INDEPENDENT!!So dont expect it to be in all the theaters of the world!! And if they really watch the movie they would know that some amazing acting going on (even getting nominated for best supporting acting oscar) so how about we have a more open mind about things uh??lets make that good ole topic a sticky!

gonza
February 1, 2006, 9:10 am
why do we have to fight???

thekingkitty
February 1, 2006, 9:26 am
yes we dont have to fight...now whos gunna sticky that good ole topic

Soulsnipa
February 1, 2006, 9:57 am
me