Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
rainrider
February 1, 2006, 11:14 am
http://www.rrhp.info/maps/littleeden.jpg
http://www.rrhp.info/maps/littleeden.zip

viggoloniggolo
February 1, 2006, 11:53 am
Nothing special, shove it up!
Nothing special as in gameplay, seen a million times, I get wet when I see a map that I have never seen before in design. Others I just send to hell.

Keep it up vig, you wasted your last chance. ~ Demonic

Flying_Dutchman
February 1, 2006, 12:48 pm
You could at least give some advice why it isn't special and what he should do. In my oppinion maps don't need to be special as long as they're fun to play, and this one defintely looks fun to play. Just simple fastpaced action. The looks are good too, I really like the sun and the shading. I'm getting this one.

Deleted User
February 1, 2006, 1:15 pm
Nice map, but why in the hell those lamps are turned on ???
And it is too simple. Hmm I can't see a good gameplay there.

Eagles_Arrows
February 1, 2006, 2:36 pm
Yes, this is a bit better than your other map, TunnelTest. The shading is excellent and I can't seem to point out anything that isn't bad, except the gameplay.

Raptor
February 1, 2006, 2:54 pm
ading, sceneries, background, texture stretching and shading are really raelly good!
I hope to see more of your maps!

Deleted User
February 1, 2006, 4:18 pm
alittle boring, but lots of eyecandy.

The Geologist
February 1, 2006, 4:31 pm
Your lighting and scenery techniques are solid, but I wish you'd expand a bit in terms of map size/shape. Some of the past releases have been so small..a bit of variation in layout could go a long way.

OutofOrder
February 2, 2006, 12:56 am
I like when people have some "art consistance" with their doing, like rainrider. If he's about doing these kind of maps now, that's cool. He will vary from time to time. But so far, he hasn't been dissapointing as for the looks. In fact, i admire his ease for "eye-candyness". Maybe not his best release so far, but i don't see much wrong.
Keep it up man.

headstone
February 2, 2006, 2:14 am
I don't find the looks on this map that spectatular (but superpants is amazing). It's mostly the beautiful sun that Serial Killer made that makes this map look decent. And the oval shaped dm's are getting boring, so no download.

I know I should give "constructive critism" but with every map it's the same thing: it's looks nice, now work on your layout. He never respondes.

Maka
February 2, 2006, 2:47 am
:O
WOW. Amazing. Absolutely stunning.

Maybe put a floating platform very close to the top right side?

lithium
February 2, 2006, 8:06 pm
I like it a lot :D

Keron Cyst
February 14, 2006, 5:37 am
Waypointed

http://h1.ripway.com/Keron%20Cyst/littleeden.PMS

Brillmongo
February 14, 2006, 11:54 am
Nice map, just real small, is there some kind of minimalistic trend going on or what?

And one more thing, why the hell would the lamps be turned on when the sun is shining?

GAMEOVER
February 14, 2006, 6:50 pm
nice and simple my kinda play map.

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 2:08 am
Omg.. the sun!! it burns my eyessss...