( search forums )
Renovate Modding Forums
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
papasurf31
February 2, 2006, 11:09 pm
Okay, I really don't like the way the modding subforum is set up right now. The partially and totally 1337 sections, not only sound stupid, but are ambiguous, with people posting in the wrong places etc.

I feel that the mapping subforums are set up much better. It's simpler, and much more serious, and the sections are way more clear and useful.

So, I am suggesting that the format of the modding forums be changed to more closely reflect the Mapping forums layout.

Example:
Modding Help
If you are having trouble with modding, come here and post your questions. Experienced Modders will try and help you. Also, look here for FAQs and Guides. READ STICKIES FIRST!

Modding Discussions / Requests
You want to present and discuss your mod idea? Have a great idea that you want someone to make into mod? Just want to talk about modding in general? Then, this is the place for you. READ STICKIES FIRST!

New Mods
You have created a Soldat mod and want to present it to the Soldat community? Whether it's finished or work in progress, post it here. Please, no flaming; constructive criticism only. READ STICKIES FIRST!

Quality Mods
The best mods, as voted by YOU are placed in here. Vote in the Polls to make sure your favorite mod makes it in!

also...

Crap Pile
The worst mods, or stolen ones, are put here to avoid flaming. If your mod ends up here, PM an appropriate moderator if you have any greivances. (papasurf31 or Ville mk.2)

What do you think?

Keron Cyst
February 2, 2006, 11:58 pm
Full support, although I wouldn't care if it was currently left the way it was.

papasurf31
February 4, 2006, 12:55 am
Bump, because voting doesn't do the job...