( search forums )
Burst Fire
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
echo
February 3, 2006, 1:27 pm
I was wondering if it would be nice to implement the burst fire mode on a few weapons. The burst-fire mode would only be implemented on 2 weapons: Soccom and Steyr Aug.
Soccom:
- While on burst-fire mode, Soccom would shot 3-4 shots at the time with a bright break between each shot. The bullets would slip like Spas does (+distance = +split), so it would only be worthy at close range.
- Steyr Aug:
- While on burst, it would shoot 3-4 bullets at the time with a break of 1 second between each shot. While on this mode, Steyr would be much more accurate due to lower recoil but also slower because of the breaks between each shot.

For CS *slaps*coughs* addicted ppl just take a look at Glock and Famas and you'll have a bright idea of what I'm talking about.

Swarmer
April 24, 2006, 5:35 pm
It'd be kind of weird though since the soccom and aug don't normally have burst. Well, the aug might have it.

I think it'd be a cool idea, or at least make it a moddable option.

a-4-year-old
April 24, 2006, 8:31 pm
new key for burst: default space?

why not the minimi or the ak-74, they are much better canidates than the soccom.

i dont think this needs to be implemented, burst adds no advantage such as a balance issue, and if you just click a lot it does the same thing with less bink than 3-4 constant shots

Deleted User
April 25, 2006, 1:31 am
space? thats my jump button.
and yeah I like the idea

a-4-year-old
April 25, 2006, 2:06 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Psychospace? thats my jump button.
and yeah I like the idea
it would be the default one, you could change it to something else.

Dark_Noddy
April 25, 2006, 1:03 pm
I this gets implanted I would rather see a toggle button then a burst button.. (toggle: auto/burst/perhaps even single shot)

I like this Idea tho :o