( search forums )
2 Warnings
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Soulsnipa
February 3, 2006, 4:35 pm
Two warnings from Ville Mk in my pm inbox.

Rule #1:
Abusing the swear filter
Do not try to get around the swear filter. You will be fined 20 posts if you do.

1) What I did....I said 'F[spoiler]insert a u here[/spoiler]ckin'.
People post F*cking, [CENSORED]ing, etc. all the time and do not get warned. My situation should be no different from the rest. I did not try to get around the swear filter. Something not visible is considered censored, it is the users fault if they uncensor it. Titties are blocked out on websites but we all know people like Ville like to say their 18 and uncover that censor meant to keep them out.

Here is the post: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=31470

As of this post...Ville didn't even do his job to moderate the topic, he was too quick to give me a warning to even change anything. I saw swazo do it, I had never thought of it before. I thought it was a cooler way then having the * or censor guy. If Ville or another moderator would have changed the topic then none of this would have happened. O wait its the bash pit, well then this should just erase all of this. Unmoderated...bull[CENSORED].

Rule #2:
Not in existance. (Warned because its 'common sense'....not because its in the rules)

2) What I did....pointed out valid reasons in multiple pms to Ville that I do not deserve a warning. I get warned for spamming someone through pm.

Give me a [CENSORED]ing break. And he includes 'just like posting goatse isnt allowed'...obviously he still has that in the back of his mind and his warnings were from a backlash from that.

Retaliation from a moderator should not be tolerated on the forums. Ville Contributes nothing useful to this forum anymore. I reccommend he is removed as a moderator, because if I remember correctly he was the one playing with my avatar and signature before. He is the reason I was banned the first time, and now he wants to do it again. I've lost 900+ posts and got a scarring of a muppet because of him, I'm bringing it to the attention so others dont suffer what I had to go through. I'm your sacrafice.

Obviously others think the same... http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=31541

Deleted User
February 3, 2006, 4:38 pm
i got 2 warnings too.. and i cant say he had a big reason to give me them.

Chakra`
February 3, 2006, 4:57 pm
Ohhhhh shut up you pair of [CENSORED]ing goat-smuggling cock-chasing poo-stirring granny-thrashing twats. Lucky you're still even here ¬_¬

Yeah thats right, put a fookin' lid on it you pair of girls. Take your skirts off and listen to somethin' proper you daft tits. 'cos i'm a relative of Paul Mckenna, so you better watch yourself, or i'll hypnotise your arse. I'll have you thinking you're Tarzan in a supermarket in Grimsby, stroking a zebra, singing UpTown Girl by Billy Joel. Don't mess with my moderators.

Soulsnipa
February 3, 2006, 5:00 pm
I'm lucky I'm still here...that doesnt mean anything.

what have I done wrong, that you cannot say the same about everyone else - Since you have become admin.

Deleted User
February 3, 2006, 5:02 pm
"Do not try to get around the swear filter."

Straight from the forum rules. People don't get warned for posting 'f*cking' or '[CENSORED]ing' because you can't see the 'u' at all, unlike when using the spoiler tags. I didn't moderate the topic more because I couldn't, only admins can edit posts in bash pit. I didn't warn Swazo because I was only reported about your post and and couldn't be arsed to read the rest of some horrible topic in the bash pit.

You got your second warning for spamming 4 [CENSORED]ing pms instead of 1 big one where you could have pointed out all these 'faults'. The reason why you were banned the first time was because you were a moron and posted goatse.

Soulsnipa
February 3, 2006, 5:04 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2"Do not try to get around the swear filter."

Straight from the forum rules. People don't get warned for posting 'f*cking' or '[CENSORED]ing' because you can't see the 'u' at all, unlike when using the spoiler tags. I didn't moderate the topic more because I couldn't, only admins can edit posts in bash pit. I didn't warn Swazo because I was only reported about your post and and couldn't be arsed to read the rest of some horrible topic in the bash pit.

You got your second warning for spamming 4 [CENSORED]ing pms instead of 1 big one where you could have pointed out all these 'faults'. The reason why you were banned the first time was because you were a moron and posted goatse.

Thanks [CENSORED] ass didnt you read my first post. I think that was enough, you didnt need to repeat me, just in a [CENSORED]ty fashion. You couldnt be arsed to read a horrible topic in the bash pit...so you listen to what frogboy says...another asswipe. Isnt your job as a moderator to look at topics, Id say thats pretty [CENSORED]ty. Just because you cant edit them, that means you cant look at the entire thing. Well [CENSORED] that.

You still havent proved anything in regards to my first post. Thank you.

Insulting me is a little worse to new forum members then me posting a censored curse word, ESPECIALLY when you are admin and moderators of the forums. The OFFICIAL soldat forums, which respresent the SOLDAT game. This is a privelage, hosted by Michal and that is how the admins and moderators act. Funny, I dont think people would be very attracted to these forums.

The Geologist
February 3, 2006, 5:08 pm
All I hear from that post was "I spammed/swore and I got called on it". Cry me a [CENSORED]ing river. You got around the swear filter, don't play dumb. You know full well you can simply highlight the word and, suprise, that spiler box disappears! Unlike the censored icon or the *.

Seriously..save the "we all know people like Ville" bs. If you keep acting like an idiot you should keep getting warnings. How did you get so egocentric that everything was all about you? Take some friggin' responsibility for your actions. You're no ones martyr.

Chakra`
February 3, 2006, 5:12 pm
On that note, you don't have to 'prove a point' by spamming the lounge with polls until ville locks them all. Alright? We know quite well what we're doing without you 'helping out' ....blimey..

Soulsnipa
February 3, 2006, 5:15 pm
You know full well you can simply highlight the word and, suprise, that spiler box disappears! Unlike the censored icon or the *.

Yes, but it is still filtered unless it is highlighted. I would agree posting F(u)ck or F uck is going around the swear filter. Dont give me a warning for that, geez. But if you do what I did you have to go an extra measure to uncover it.

So yet again, that is not against the rules and I should not recieve a warning.

If I never recieve a warning then I should not have recieved the second one. Sorry I sent a few extra messages...new ideas kept coming to me you may not give me a warning for that.

Since when did I get so egotistically, maybe I dont realize it but I'm not. First of all its a joke when I emphasize it so much in the first post. You all take things way to seriously, its a games forum, get a life not everything in here is real.

Soulsnipa
February 3, 2006, 5:19 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`On that note, you don't have to 'prove a point' by spamming the lounge with polls until ville locks them all. Alright? We know quite well what we're doing without you 'helping out' ....blimey..

Who is we, because obviously you dont know [CENSORED] without the help of others. Damn you all tick me the [CENSORED] off. Dont even appreciate anything and I go and get banned for silly [CENSORED]. Oh I love authority.

If you give me a warning, give me a warning for spamming the lounge. Because I will say I did spam the lounge, and I now realize you said not to do that. Even though with polls it was something you didnt really clarify. So give me a warning for that. But not other stupid [CENSORED] that can be tolerated by others.

The Geologist
February 3, 2006, 5:23 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa First of all its a joke when I emphasize it so much in the first post. You all take things way to seriously, its a games forum, get a life not everything in here is real.

Quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa
Who is we, because obviously you dont know [CENSORED] without the help of others. Damn you all tick me the [CENSORED] off. Dont even appreciate anything and I go and get banned for silly [CENSORED]. Oh I love authority.

If you give me a warning, give me a warning for spamming the lounge. Because I will say I did spam the lounge, and I now realize you said not to do that. Even though with polls it was something you didnt really clarify. So give me a warning for that. But not other stupid [CENSORED] that can be tolerated by others.

Yea... o_O

Soulsnipa
February 3, 2006, 5:26 pm
Here we go again, what the [CENSORED] are you talking about. You were talking about me being egotistical...I emphasized I am a sacrifice... that was a joke. What you are refering to is jsut you trying to be smart and totally missing. You do it all the time.

Chakra`
February 3, 2006, 5:34 pm
Sorry guv, but it's hard to 'get' you sometimes. You're a bit of an odd character to follow at times, and lord knows you have a history of stirring [CENSORED] up.

But anyhow, i'll take that 'muppet' in your title out. Lets call it peace and see if we can chill out. I've seen you around...you're perfectly capable of sensible conversations and having a laugh around here, but keep the rebellion stuff to karmazon. He'll be back tomorrow! :o

Soulsnipa
February 3, 2006, 5:56 pm
:)

Deleted User
February 3, 2006, 6:02 pm
finaly..

HEY everyone! they kissed and made up! so now we can focos on what's importnant.

headstone
February 5, 2006, 3:57 am
[CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED]

_Mancer_
February 5, 2006, 5:03 am
Its every day language, who cares if a 13 year old sees the word 'f-ck' once or twice? I bet they've said it at least a thousand times by that point.

I don't quite understand the reason for the swear filter, people should just be called on cursing if they abuse it (using it 1-2 or more times a sentance for one) Other than that I dont think there is a need for a swear filter. Though a result of taking it down would be posts in the bash put for 3 days about people testing their new found swear ability, I dont think it really makes a difference.

If ANYTHING, not being able to express myself with swearing pisses me off even more.

peemonkey
February 5, 2006, 5:31 am
mancer, you're just on the rag is all :)

Deleted User
February 5, 2006, 5:32 am
I was warned for making fun of the way Delarge looks.

Rambo_6
February 5, 2006, 7:51 pm
 Quote:Posted by The Geologist

Cry me a [CENSORED]ing river.

Deleted User
February 6, 2006, 6:37 am
Yes i agree the swear filter is stupid.....most forums allow swearing just if ur not like [CENSORED] S [CENSORED] THAT [CENSORED] ME [CENSORED] A CAT...u know hwat im geting at right??

and i got a warning from DeMonic for having 1 wrong post cos i forgot to read rules

peemonkey
February 6, 2006, 7:46 am
you're supposed to read the rules. and dont say something on the forum's stupd the first day you're a member.

Vijchtidoodah
February 6, 2006, 7:49 am
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyyou're supposed to read the rules. and dont say something on the forum's stupd the first day you're a member.

See guys? Vijcht's Law in action. It proves itself time and again.

Deleted User
February 7, 2006, 1:11 am
This is what I was somewhat afraid of. I dont think SoulSnipa deserved the warning's here, neither do I think aznbl00d deserves a warning if he made fun of someones head. Then he got a second warning for protesting his first.. wow.

In my experience, evil-ville and the entire austreialian #soldat.forums party is a little homo club who think they are funny, but sadly they are not. Its apparent they will go around banning people or in this case giving people warning's for the simple reason that they dont like them. Oh wow Frogboy, Soulsnipa posted [CENSORED]ing with a blacked out u but when you highlight it you can see the u and the entire word, now I must go tell my little buddy Evil-Ville to give him a warning for that and we will all laugh in #soldat.forums. Pathetic.. sigh. I predicted the favoritism, here it comes.

I think anyone with a objective point of view here without a past disliking of Soulsnipa should notice that these warnings were extremely unnecesary and in many ways unwarranted.

Vijchtidoodah
February 7, 2006, 6:47 am
If you can't deal with the way the moderators play favorites to everyone but you, start sucking their d*cks like the rest of us.

Soulsnipa
February 7, 2006, 6:58 am
 Quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahIf you can't deal with the way the moderators play favorites to everyone but you, start sucking their d*cks like the rest of us.

[IMAGE]  Quote:Originally posted by Grandma
HOMOs...

Chakra`
February 7, 2006, 7:32 am
You SO better not be disgracing the name of Christopher Walken with your post that makes no sense to me....

..I do NOT tolerate Christopher Walken abuse.

frogboy
February 7, 2006, 7:39 am
 Quote:Originally posted by PoopWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
You're just bitter because Ville kept banning you. Go have a cry.

Milkman Dan
February 7, 2006, 8:28 am
Christopher Walken is running for president in 2008(?), BTWWWW.

LazehBoi
February 7, 2006, 9:50 am
 Quote:Originally posted by PoopIn my experience, evil-ville and the entire austreialian #soldat.forums party is a little homo club who think they are funny, but sadly they are not.
"l0l poop l0l"

Soulsnipa
February 7, 2006, 10:37 am
chakra obviously hasnt been up to date on his movies.

Soulsnipa
February 7, 2006, 10:38 am
 Quote:Originally posted by frogboy Quote:Originally posted by PoopWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
You're just bitter because Ville kept banning you. Go have a cry.

If you werent sticking your cock in his ass every night then perhaps you would be getting banned as well.

frogboy
February 7, 2006, 11:20 am
 Quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaIf you werent sticking your cock in his ass every night then perhaps you would be getting banned as well.
For what? I'm not the one bypassing swear filters and posting goatse.

Soulsnipa
February 7, 2006, 1:25 pm
You have done enough in your 1265 posts to get banned. Dont pretend like you havent.

Harassment, spam, offensive, swearing, etc.

LazehBoi
February 7, 2006, 3:07 pm
Don't pretend like he has. Where's an example?

The Geologist
February 7, 2006, 3:37 pm
Seriously, put up the proof if you're going to start talking jive.

Deleted User
February 7, 2006, 4:41 pm
Im sorry frogboy, I would prefer not to suck Evil-Villes cock, im sure you probably dont understand that since you and many others do it. Bitter? No. I just pity. I got banned because I beat someone in a clanwar. I got banned because I criticize the Beta testers. I would get banned because I said "2 more needed for gather". People couldnt reply to what I was saying so I got banned, thats how stupid some of the #soldat.forums op's are. btw, just for the record, I have not been banned in #soldat.forums for almost 5 months now, I was unbanned but I stopped going there anyways. So bitter? Nice try but no.

"Go have a cry". Oh wow, another one of these. I love when people are reduced to this in an argument. Ive done it so many times, and have another victim to add to my list. Please Frogboy, I dare you to bring together an argument that makes sense which doesnt consist of "Stop crying lol".

peemonkey
February 7, 2006, 5:01 pm
That's the thing guys, not everyone's in this group of people conspiring against you. Otherwise wouldn't everyone in the forum be banned except the conpirators?

Deleted User
February 7, 2006, 5:14 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyThat's the thing guys, not everyone's in this group of people conspiring against you. Otherwise wouldn't everyone in the forum be banned except the conpirators?

Who said that everyone in the group is conspiring. I gave my reasons why I think that group does not have an objective point of view. Objectivity should be a quality of a moderator, I think they should change thier subjective attitudes or they shouldnt be mods.

frogboy
February 8, 2006, 10:45 am
 Quote:Originally posted by PoopIm sorry frogboy, I would prefer not to suck Evil-Villes cock, im sure you probably dont understand that since you and many others do it. Bitter? No. I just pity. I got banned because I beat someone in a clanwar. I got banned because I criticize the Beta testers. I would get banned because I said "2 more needed for gather". People couldnt reply to what I was saying so I got banned, thats how stupid some of the #soldat.forums op's are. btw, just for the record, I have not been banned in #soldat.forums for almost 5 months now, I was unbanned but I stopped going there anyways. So bitter? Nice try but no.
Yeah, definately doesn't sound like your bitter. I guess you're right.

Chakra`
February 8, 2006, 11:05 am
Poop does have a point ....but so does Geo. Until someone slaps up a little heap of proof, whats there to do?

Jap_man
February 8, 2006, 11:31 am
Well, in my opinion, and in many others opinion, Ville has been doing an alright job with the lounge. The lounge is a place where forum members can have a civilised chat about something off topic, and to be honest I'd rather have a forum with very strict rules, because it does get annoying to go through a topic and have members flame each other or something, in a topic.

Now, in my opinion bypassing the swear filter really isn't the worst thing you can do and is that much of a big deal, but it doesn't stop it from being an act of rule-breaking. And although Ville was unfair to you, Soulsnipa, in the sense that you were warned and Swazo wasn't, it still doesn't mean that you didn't do anything wrong. And I do agree that the second warning you recieved was a bit harsh, but what do you expect to acomplish by posting about it? Obviously Chakra thinks that Ville is doing his job so I guess he will be keeping that position for a little while.
Also if so many people are opposed to Ville's harsh rules, well then you should either stop posting crap or post decent posts or just avoid the lounge altogether, Ville isn't the friendliest person in the world so maybe that should be a hint on how you should expect him to react to certain things.

Also on a side note poop, I highly doubt you were banned because you were criticising certain people. I have never talked to you on #soldat.forums, but I'm taking an educated guess and guessing that you were banned due to your general attitude in the channel. I mean looking at the nature of your past couple of posts, it really comes as no suprise.
 Quote:Originally posted by PoopIm sorry frogboy, I would prefer not to suck Evil-Villes cock, im sure you probably dont understand that since you and many others do it.

Quote:Originally posted by Poop...evil-ville and the entire austreialian #soldat.forums party is a little homo club who think they are funny, but sadly they are not.

Soulsnipa
February 8, 2006, 11:54 am
 Quote:Now, in my opinion bypassing the swear filter really isn't the worst thing you can do and is that much of a big deal, but it doesn't stop it from being an act of rule-breaking. And although Ville was unfair to you, Soulsnipa, in the sense that you were warned and Swazo wasn't, it still doesn't mean that you didn't do anything wrong. And I do agree that the second warning you recieved was a bit harsh, but what do you expect to acomplish by posting about it? Obviously Chakra thinks that Ville is doing his job so I guess he will be keeping that position for a little while.
Also if so many people are opposed to Ville's harsh rules, well then you should either stop posting crap or post decent posts or just avoid the lounge altogether, Ville isn't the friendliest person in the world so maybe that should be a hint on how you should expect him to react to certain things.

Also on a side note poop, I highly doubt you were banned because you were criticising certain people. I have never talked to you on #soldat.forums, but I'm taking an educated guess and guessing that you were banned due to your general attitude in the channel. I mean looking at the nature of your past couple of posts, it really comes as no suprise.

I got warned because of something I posted in the bash pit, NOT the lounge.

Jap_man
February 8, 2006, 11:56 am
Does that still justify you bypassing the swear filter?

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 4:44 pm
Jap_Man, my attitude is the result of being banned for idiotic reasons. Let me give you a example. I played FL in a clanwar, kinda beat n00bface low. n00bface got pissed off because I was apparently being lame. I go into #soldat.forums, and say "2 more needed for gather". I get banned for flooding the channel by n00bface. I ask the other ops to unban me, they put up stupid reasons not to. I had to wait for the intelligent op's to come online to be unbanned. Second time. I go to #soldat.forums, and notice there is a conversatyion going on about beta testing. I start posting my opinion, criticizing the beta testers. Eventually, I get banned from the channel by Evil-Ville. Ive also noticed other people getting banned for criticizing the beta testers.

Frogboy, looking at your replies now, Ive already reduced you to nothing. It seems your just repeating the same thing over and over again.. like a little kid would do. Dont even bother replying, since I can now conclude you cannot or will not make an intelligent post.

Anyhow, back on topic. Once again my view stands, these warnings are unnecesary. First of all, the word was cencored, believe it or not. If your saying what he posting is bypassing the swear filter, so is f*cking. Because anyone who reads f*cking or fcking the way soulsnipa posted it knows what the actual word is and understands it, in both cases the swear filter is bypassed. OR, its bypassed in neither case. Ive noticed that people dislike Soulsnipa, and this warning was a result of that. The second warning was even more pathetic. Soulsnipa was protesting his first warning and got another warning for that? Hah.

The Geologist
February 8, 2006, 5:13 pm
Stop trying to make this something personal when it isn't.

1) You can't remove the * mark from f*ck, so it's censored. You can remove the mark from the soiler box. You do the math.
2) Yes, we know the word. But there are rules here for a reason, rules that people have been throwing in the toilet as of late. Can't make an omlette without cracking a few eggs.
3) I thought the second warning was for spamming up Villes PM box with more messages than need be?

Now, we know you're angry with the IRC channel mods, no need to drag it out anymore. But everything isn't always personal. These were warnings..warnings! They're done, gone, and in the past now, Soul is still here, so for once...just once...can't we just drop this nonsense? Sheesh..

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 5:28 pm
Actually I wasnt trying to make it personal, I was replying to Jap_Man, not to anyone else on this forum.

The point of cencoring is to "Hide". In both cases, parts of the word were hidden, also in both cases, anyone who reads them will understand what the 2 words are. I would say [CENSORED]ing like that is different, because a majority of the word is hidden, and knowing exactly what the word is is that much more difficult. However f*cking? Not. If f*cking is cencored, than so is what Soulsnipa posted. If f*cking is not cencored, than neither is what soulsnipa posted. In both cases part of the word is hidden, however just because you can manually change the appearance, does not mean changing it was intended by the writer.

Saying these are just "warnings" is false, because they are not just warnings. They are the first steps towards getting banned. Someone without a warning who makes a mistake wont be banned, someone with a warning who makes a mistake will be banned.

The Geologist
February 8, 2006, 5:34 pm
First steps to being banned? Did you forget Soul got himself banned once before?

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 5:36 pm
Did you forgot that ten's of people were banned before who now post in this forum. I dont see the point of Soulsnipa getting banned before in this discussion. Are the "statutes" for getting a warning stricter for someone who got banned before?

Mr. Boombastic
February 8, 2006, 5:42 pm
donkey raping sh!t fu.ckers

The Geologist
February 8, 2006, 5:44 pm
No, but the "statutes" for warnigns did get a little stricter when the warming/ban system was revamped recently I thought. And the point to Soul getting banned before was that he can do a good enough job of getting banned on his own without anyone hating him.

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 5:53 pm
Ok once again, let me show you why this warning was a result of people hating him.

If frogboy actually read that topic, he would have noticed swazo posted the same thing. Unless he was just looking at Soulsnipa's post's.. lol. Anyhow, in that case, why did he tell Evil-Ville only about Soulsnipa, and not abotu Swazo. I think you can see why. Not trying to say anything bad about Swazo here, Swazo is one of the nicest guys around, just giving you a nice little example. I would love to hear Frogboys explanation.

Once again, the point of cencoring is to hide, in both cases parts of the word are hidden. If your going to say what Soulsnipa posted is bypassing the swear filter, than so is f*cking.

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 7:07 pm
No, you can still see the whole word if you highlight it, and that's enough.

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 7:13 pm
hey f[spoiler]*[/spoiler]ck you.

now thats how its done :D

Soulsnipa
February 8, 2006, 8:13 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistNo, but the "statutes" for warnigns did get a little stricter when the warming/ban system was revamped recently I thought. And the point to Soul getting banned before was that he can do a good enough job of getting banned on his own without anyone hating him.

Not true meter is reaching its limits right now. Wow its about to burst.... If Ville hadnt screwed with my avatar and people wouldnt have constantly given me [CENSORED] I would have never have gotten angry enough to post the Goatse picture. If you dont remember I had directed it towards Ville because he was the one wanting me to see awesome images in my avatar saying MORON. I just thought I would get even and send him an awesome image back after he changed my avatar 3 times for no reason except out of pure enjoyment.

And geologist stop with the cliche sayings, they dont make you look more intelligent. Just stick to the point. "You cant make no maple syrup without maple!"

And psycho you should be warned for that, technically.

O yea, and I've been banned on soldat forums channel on several occasions just for joining the Soldat.forums channel. Just another obvious detail that shows that the ops and these corrupted mods dislike me and want to see me gone.

If you choose to uncensor the word its your own [CENSORED]ing fault, its not my problem.

And no...it doesnt justify even if I was breaking the rules....excuse me, if I am pissing off Ville and IRC ops. However you made a long post saying how well the lounge is moderated and how well the lounge needs to be. I agree, but not the bash pit. It says in the title ...UNmoderated.

peemonkey
February 8, 2006, 8:31 pm
Nobody made you post the goatse picture, that was your own damned fault. If you meant for it to be just to ville, then you should've PMed it to him, but instead you broke the rules and posted it on the forums, who's fault is that? Ville's? Only if he posted it.

The Geologist
February 8, 2006, 8:36 pm
Once again, you blame it all on other people, when you posted the Goatse of your own accord. No one put a gun to your head, no one forced you to do anything. Your inability to accept responsibility for your own actions is sickening.

And what cliche sayings have I put up in thos topic that I need to stop saying? Please tell me. None? Thought so.

Quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa It says in the title ...UNmoderated.

No it doesn't, it says (almost) Unmoderated. Funny how people keep chosing to think that means no moderation is allowed.

Chakra`
February 8, 2006, 9:27 pm
Please find a way to make this arguement continue. It's really quite engrossing .....may even sticky it.

peemonkey
February 8, 2006, 10:00 pm
what'ya think i've been doin?

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 10:44 pm
eating turnip infants

Rambo_6
February 8, 2006, 11:23 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Boombasticdonkey raping sh!t fu.ckers

Well said, well said.

Soulsnipa
February 9, 2006, 12:16 am
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistOnce again, you blame it all on other people, when you posted the Goatse of your own accord. No one put a gun to your head, no one forced you to do anything. Your inability to accept responsibility for your own actions is sickening.

And what cliche sayings have I put up in thos topic that I need to stop saying? Please tell me. None? Thought so.

Quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa It says in the title ...UNmoderated.

No it doesn't, it says (almost) Unmoderated. Funny how people keep chosing to think that means no moderation is allowed.

It does say UNmoderated though does it not?

Obviously its not sick enough because it hasn't done the job of keeping you out of this post. Stop the exageration.

And where the hell did I ever state he made me post it. You made all that nonsense up. I said as a result of this ...this happened. Cause and effect. No [CENSORED] it was my responsibility to control what and what I do not post. Ok, so I made a mistake. But what the hell gives moderators their rights to abuse their powers. You don't see anyone stepping up and being a man to apologize for that. Think about it, don't look for ways to argue. If a moderator had not abused his power, I would have never banned myself.

peemonkey
February 9, 2006, 12:29 am
That's not cause and effect, he did not cause you to post that, you did.

Soulsnipa
February 9, 2006, 12:53 am
o no [CENSORED] really? NO

and ur not causing me to post this right now either. If you didnt post what you just said I would be saying these exact words. Oh Man the LIGHT!

Keron Cyst
February 9, 2006, 1:09 am
[ Nothing personal here; I would've said this for anyone ]

No one forces you to do anything. They may influence you, but in the end you're doing it all out of your own action.

Soulsnipa
February 9, 2006, 1:24 am
Cause and effect....incluenced...same thing.

I never said I was forced or made to create that post.

peemonkey
February 9, 2006, 2:12 am
Cause and effect and influence aren't the same thing.
Cause and effect: Something happens, and thus, something happens
Influence: Something happens and effects other things.

Vijchtidoodah
February 9, 2006, 2:44 am
 Quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaCause and effect....incluenced...same thing.

Hahaha, never become a statistician. ;)

frogboy
February 9, 2006, 4:54 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa

It does say ALMOST unmoderated though, does it not?

Quote:Originally posted by PoopDont even bother replying, since I can now conclude you cannot or will not make an intelligent post.
The latter.

Soulsnipa
February 9, 2006, 4:56 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodah Quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaCause and effect....incluenced...same thing.

Hahaha, never become a statistician. ;)

Sorry, let me clarify of course I know the definition of each of these words. But in your words I was influenced. And in my words I phrased it as the cause=influence..and then effect is what happened after I was influenced.

Soulsnipa
February 9, 2006, 5:23 am
 Quote:Originally posted by frogboy Quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa

It does say ALMOST unmoderated though, does it not?

Quote:Originally posted by PoopDont even bother replying, since I can now conclude you cannot or will not make an intelligent post.
The latter.

I bet you dont even play soldat, and you just confirmed you dont post anything worthwhile. Why are you still here? Got nothing better to do? Seriosly, you laugh and joke about stupid [CENSORED] on IRC and you ban people just because your life is so boring you need an ounce of entertainment in your life. You post stupid ass worthless [CENSORED] on the forums. Its not good for your character, dude for your own benefit. Leave.

frogboy
February 9, 2006, 5:26 am
 Quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaI bet you dont even play soldat, and you just confirmed you dont post anything worthwhile. Why are you still here? Got nothing better to do? Seriosly, you laugh and joke about stupid [CENSORED] on IRC and you ban people just because your life is so boring you need an ounce of entertainment in your life. You post stupid ass worthless [CENSORED] on the forums. Its not good for your character, dude for your own benefit. Leave.
Why are you still here? It's evident that almost everyone here hates you.

m00`
February 9, 2006, 5:32 am
I dont really think 'F*ck' should be allowed even though i do it a lot (used to it) but um I think it shouldnt be allowed because its exactly the same as the word f.uck (without the dot) and even though little kiddies see it as f*ck they still pronounce it as f.uck (without the dot)... therefore, rendering the * useless, so I think when ever somone swears it should be censored and f*ck shouldnt be allowed anymore

Deleted User
February 9, 2006, 6:55 am
Chakra, whats your opinion on this. Do you think the way Soulsnipa posted [CENSORED]ing is bypassing the swear filter, while f*cking is not bypassing it?

Soulsnipa
February 9, 2006, 7:42 am
 Quote:Originally posted by frogboy Quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaI bet you dont even play soldat, and you just confirmed you dont post anything worthwhile. Why are you still here? Got nothing better to do? Seriosly, you laugh and joke about stupid [CENSORED] on IRC and you ban people just because your life is so boring you need an ounce of entertainment in your life. You post stupid ass worthless [CENSORED] on the forums. Its not good for your character, dude for your own benefit. Leave.
Why are you still here? It's evident that almost everyone here hates you.

Well, after you my dear lady.

Chakra`
February 9, 2006, 9:00 am
Poop, I think swearing is fine so long as not to extremities, repetition, nor used to actively insult someone. However the mods want to enforce it is up to them, and is up to the community to decide whether a moderator is welcome or not.

[spoiler] Also, putting a big black mark over something doesn't mean it isn't there. Get me drift? Can see your point, mind. But still ....aren't you guys dragging this on a little too long to no foreseeable conclusion? Get to the bloody point of it all already.[/spoiler]

thekingkitty
February 9, 2006, 9:11 am
why wont everybody just shut up :(

frogboy
February 9, 2006, 9:14 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`[spoiler] Also, putting a big black mark over something doesn't mean it isn't there. [/spoiler]
Huh? What are you talking about? There's nothing there!

m00`
February 9, 2006, 9:21 am
lol how the hell did you read it then smartass xD

Soulsnipa
February 9, 2006, 9:32 am
How many users do you need to get rid of a moderator. And since it is an admins job to hire moderators why is OUR job to get rid of them.

frogboy
February 9, 2006, 11:55 am
 Quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaHow many users do you need to get rid of a moderator.
More than two.

The Geologist
February 9, 2006, 3:44 pm
Don't worry, we'll be able to look at the black box when this topic crashes to see where the problem was.

Chakra`
February 9, 2006, 4:51 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa And since it is an admins job to hire moderators why is OUR job to get rid of them.

'cos i'm not the one being moderated.

Look, if people really have a problem, i'll give Ville the boot. I'll replace him with Outcast ...i'm sure you'd love him here as lounge moderator.

Otherwise, this is really quite a mild complaint inflated rather largely from a person with a well known history of being a nuisance where trouble needn't be. And thats coming from me...'cos I don't know [CENSORED] 'cept what I hear on the grapevine, and I don't hear nice stories about you guv. And no, not from 'the posse' in #soldat.forums .

Look...... simple answer to this? Don't step out of line with the rules. Otherwise if you're not comfortable with something, go ahead and complain. It's your right to. But i'm not gonna do anything about it until i'm sure it's a problem.

Also, if people don't like anything about the forums, I sincerely suggest they tell me and try to gather other peoples opinions towards it too. Everyone doesn't like Ville? i'll change his title to 'Smacktard' and give him moderator duties in the testing forum. Everyone don't like the rules? And if Michal approves? i'll change 'em.

...but don't go causing a fuss over some [CENSORED]ing warnings when you swore, spammed the poor bugger's private messages, and 'cos he 'hijacked' your avatar. Big f[spoiler]wog[/spoiler]ing woop ¬_¬

Soulsnipa
February 9, 2006, 9:57 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra` Quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa And since it is an admins job to hire moderators why is OUR job to get rid of them.

'cos i'm not the one being moderated.

Look, if people really have a problem, i'll give Ville the boot. I'll replace him with Outcast ...i'm sure you'd love him here as lounge moderator.

Otherwise, this is really quite a mild complaint inflated rather largely from a person with a well known history of being a nuisance where trouble needn't be. And thats coming from me...'cos I don't know [CENSORED] 'cept what I hear on the grapevine, and I don't hear nice stories about you guv. And no, not from 'the posse' in #soldat.forums .

Look...... simple answer to this? Don't step out of line with the rules. Otherwise if you're not comfortable with something, go ahead and complain. It's your right to. But i'm not gonna do anything about it until i'm sure it's a problem.

Also, if people don't like anything about the forums, I sincerely suggest they tell me and try to gather other peoples opinions towards it too. Everyone doesn't like Ville? i'll change his title to 'Smacktard' and give him moderator duties in the testing forum. Everyone don't like the rules? And if Michal approves? i'll change 'em.

...but don't go causing a fuss over some [CENSORED]ing warnings when you swore, spammed the poor bugger's private messages, and 'cos he 'hijacked' your avatar. Big f[spoiler]wog[/spoiler]ing woop ¬_¬

I'm not sure who else would have reasons for bad stories about me other than the people from soldat.forums. Where else would you hang out? Of course you talk to FliesLikeABrick, and I would want to guess that is one of your sources you tell the truth about me. People have disliked me ever since SML broke down, before that people didnt mind and perhaps even enjoyed my company. Flies and Elephant ruined my appearance on these forums because of some stupid [CENSORED] they dont know what they were talking about. After that people had no respect for me. I have to thank them for my future on these forums, because otherwise I cannot think of any other time where people had not got along with me, if you check back before then. So this grapevine, would most likely be flieslikeabrick because other than him there arent too many people I can think of that can tell you a legit reason to dislike me.

Once people had a negative attitude towards me, just about everyone mind you. That is when I started doing stupid [CENSORED] because this community does not make it very easy to exist without going down to their level. The constant [CENSORED] that I put up with is just absurd. I would have no problems and I would keep my mouth shut if people just minded their own business, maybe even just ignored my replies if they don't like me, however they choose to post some piece of [CENSORED] spam post everytime I do something slightly wrong or offensive. Go suck a [CENSORED] seriously.

I dont say anything without a reason, and there has NEVER been a point where I posted something offensive or against the rules without a reason. 99% of the time it is because of what other people has said to me.

frogboy
February 9, 2006, 10:29 pm
 Quote: Flies and Elephant ruined my appearance on these forums because of some stupid they dont know what they were talking about. After that people had no respect for me. I have to thank them for my future on these forums, because otherwise I cannot think of any other time where people had not got along with me, if you check back before then.
Yes, it couldn't possibly have been the Ipod referral links!

Quote:I dont say anything without a reason, and there has NEVER been a point where I posted something offensive or against the rules without a reason. 99% of the time it is because of what other people has said to me.
"I broke the rules because they were being mean to me :(((("

LazehBoi
February 9, 2006, 10:58 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by frogboy Quote: Flies and Elephant ruined my appearance on these forums because of some stupid they dont know what they were talking about. After that people had no respect for me. I have to thank them for my future on these forums, because otherwise I cannot think of any other time where people had not got along with me, if you check back before then.
Or his annoyingly elitist attitude! There's even an example in this thread. In the lounge, too:
 Quote:Or if you are a girl on a forum with about 90% nerds ...and 9% trying to avoid it and then me.
Actually, that quote is an exact reason why he's disliked here. He's like a nerd at a football game.

Soulsnipa
February 9, 2006, 11:22 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by LazehBoi Quote:Originally posted by frogboy Quote: Flies and Elephant ruined my appearance on these forums because of some stupid they dont know what they were talking about. After that people had no respect for me. I have to thank them for my future on these forums, because otherwise I cannot think of any other time where people had not got along with me, if you check back before then.
Or his annoyingly elitist attitude! There's even an example in this thread. In the lounge, too:
 Quote:Or if you are a girl on a forum with about 90% nerds ...and 9% trying to avoid it and then me.
Actually, that quote is an exact reason why he's disliked here. He's like a nerd at a football game.

Like you go to football games. Exact Reason huh. So what if I was like a nerd at a basketball game? Even though that is impossible.

peemonkey
February 9, 2006, 11:26 pm
Soulsnipa: Your mom.

Soulsnipa
February 10, 2006, 12:06 am
Peemonkey since when did you allow your prostituted son to play on the forums.

lithium
February 10, 2006, 12:07 am
This thread is getting more and more ridiculous. I wasn't going to say anything on the matter, and I'm usually not one for rants...but you all are squabbling and taking pot shots like a bunch of pubescent schoolgirls. Why we can't all just be decent to each other is evidently beyond me, but it wouldn't hurt to at least try. Maybe Soulsnipa was a prick in the past and did things he shouldn't have done, but don't you think it's been drilled in enough that you don't like him? You don't have to flaunt your dislike for people. Do you do this in real life, going out of your way to be [CENSORED]s to people like Soul, who endure being picked on and jabbed at constantly by the "cool kids?"

Seriously, this needs to stop. It's absolutely pathetic that you can't all just have the common decency to respect people, even if they have a history.

Soulsnipa
February 10, 2006, 12:19 am
 Quote:Originally posted by lithiumThis thread is getting more and more ridiculous. I wasn't going to say anything on the matter, and I'm usually not one for rants...but you all are squabbling and taking pot shots like a bunch of pubescent schoolgirls. Why we can't all just be decent to each other is evidently beyond me, but it wouldn't hurt to at least try. Maybe Soulsnipa was a prick in the past and did things he shouldn't have done, but don't you think it's been drilled in enough that you don't like him? You don't have to flaunt your dislike for people. Do you do this in real life, going out of your way to be [CENSORED]s to people like Soul, who endure being picked on and jabbed at constantly by the "cool kids?"

Seriously, this needs to stop. It's absolutely pathetic that you can't all just have the common decency to respect people, even if they have a history.

Excuse my interuption please, the problem is, these are not the cool kids. If they were they wouldnt be on the internet forming their own cool club on a community focused on a COMPUTER GAME. These are the rejects in real life who no one talks to and ignores because they are different. They come and form their own cult on here and like to do back at those that treat them poorly in real life. Unfortunately they are even more [CENSORED]heads and what happens on here doesnt mean [CENSORED]. What happens on here protects them because they hundreds of miles away from the person they pick on, however they would never do it at school or at work.

The Geologist
February 10, 2006, 12:22 am
Yes...because you know all of us personally, and know we have no friends, and you're not really as full of yourself as you appear.

Soulsnipa
February 10, 2006, 12:24 am
Personally, I dont consider you part of their gang geologist. I'm talking about the #soldat.forums crew, in generalities. I'm not superman but I'm pretty sure I can tell who people are by the way they act. But then again your right, none of you know anything about me either, for all you know I could be totally different than what I present myself to be on these boards. But yet again the whole world isnt out to get me, perhaps if they were I would act this way.

lithium
February 10, 2006, 12:29 am
Ah, I put "cool kids" in quotes to highlight the irony of such a term on an internet community. And for the record, you don't know that they're rejects in real life, maybe they are maybe they aren't. Them being part of "the crew" doesn't make them losers in reality.

The Geologist
February 10, 2006, 12:29 am
I can agree with that...these boards give people a broader range to act outside the norm.

Rambo_6
February 10, 2006, 2:04 am
I'm actually a Norwegian transvestite hooker named Melvin.

Soulsnipa
February 10, 2006, 2:11 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6I'm actually a Norwegian transvestite hooker named Melvin.

Proving my point.

lithium
February 10, 2006, 2:11 am
Hawt.

frogboy
February 10, 2006, 6:05 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6I'm actually a Norwegian transvestite hooker named Melvin.
pix plzzzz

Chakra`
February 10, 2006, 6:31 am
Has this thread died now? thank f[spoiler]tits[/spoiler]ck for that.

[IMAGE]

Is the world really so cruel that one man's mistakes haunts him for the rest of his life, until the whole world looks down on him no matter what his words and actions there-after are? Does a small collection of internet-dwelling locals, with a certain distaste for one man, for no real apparent reason, justify years of torment and pain?

Yes.

For the Anti-Soulsnipa Foundation Fun-Run this weekend, be sure to bring $5 for parking. Members $2. Pitchforks, burning wicker monuments, and balaclavas will be handed out in a first-come first-serve manner, so remember to be there or be square outside his house at 5am or soon after!

(i've nothing against you luv, but you really do cause a fuss over nothing. And you're not exactly making it easy for people to be friendly around here. Chill out! relax....everythings gonna be alright.)

thekingkitty
February 10, 2006, 7:50 am
ah the battle is over

peemonkey
February 10, 2006, 7:19 pm
It's because you just can't beat Soulsnipa's second to last post in this thread O_O