( search forums )
Your Chance to ban me
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Soulsnipa
February 3, 2006, 5:33 pm
Should I be banned?

--I figure this will get a lot of hits so might as well advertise:
http://sml.u13.net?p=contest -- Rate Maps, Make Contest Successfull! I put in many, many hours of hard work!

Chakra`
February 3, 2006, 5:37 pm
I vote, no. :)

...on a different subject, anyone told you christmas has been over for a while? Might wanna get ready and change your christmas hat avatar into an easter egg or valentines heart.

Deleted User
February 3, 2006, 5:56 pm
according to the results, it dosn't looks to good for you.

Keron Cyst
February 3, 2006, 6:21 pm
It's only 3 people, and the poll's not even a day old. Give it more time.

Deleted User
February 3, 2006, 6:36 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`I vote, no. :)

...on a different subject, anyone told you christmas has been over for a while? Might wanna get ready and change your christmas hat avatar into an easter egg or valentines heart.

Ive got my bunny ears at the ready ;D

Deleted User
February 3, 2006, 8:40 pm
make a "dont care" option

Raptor
February 3, 2006, 10:31 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HHHaccording to the results, it dosn't looks to good for you.
lol I agree!

Zero72
February 3, 2006, 10:33 pm
FRYBOY, IT'S MY BAN HAMMER, YOUR FACE.

BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN! .....bbbbbbBBBAN!!

Actually, I don't particularly care.

Edit: Having browsed around a bit more, maybe I will toss in a vote here...

peemonkey
February 3, 2006, 11:23 pm
18-4 in favor of you leaving, but you don't "give chances" to ban you, if someone wants to ban you and has the authority, they can whenever they want. How about after it's been open for 2 days, if more people want you gone, you leave forever, and if more people want you to stay, you stop it with the jackassery? Sounds pretty good to me ;)

Zero72
February 4, 2006, 12:32 am
I'd agree with that.

Soulsnipa
February 4, 2006, 1:06 am
it is kind of hard when the entire irc channel hates you, and are unforgiving. I will leave if the mapping competition gets over 10 maps and a second one is successfully run... which will hopefully allow for future competitions. Now...for all you 22 people that voted yes ... some of you (Raptor, Geologist) have to be mappers...go ahead.

thekingkitty
February 4, 2006, 1:55 am
mmmm doesnt look good for soulsnipa

Deleted User
February 4, 2006, 1:57 am
i voted no........ cus i dont care

gonza
February 4, 2006, 3:36 am
i voted yes cos i dont know him...want a peanut???

thekingkitty
February 4, 2006, 3:50 am
how about we get rid of gonza hes annoying me with peanuts

peemonkey
February 4, 2006, 3:55 am
Okay, so you [CENSORED] about things, then make this thread, then when people want you gone, you [CENSORED] about IRC not liking you then give some stupid ass conditions for your leaving, so now you won't leave but you'll keep [CENSORED]ing. Sound kinda pointless to me. Wouldn't it make more sense to just leave, and not stick around to leave a bad taste in the mouths of the comminuty?

gonza
February 4, 2006, 3:57 am
no kitty dont...other wise u will let my 8 week old kitten down(im not lying it 8 week old)...and the peanuts r gone i just finished eating them so :P

rabidhamster
February 6, 2006, 8:57 pm
bump.

i got a lot of people rooting for my bannage when i first came back, but i don't think either of us should be. i try to contribute to this forum, and you do contribute. i see no reason.

Deleted User
February 6, 2006, 10:08 pm
make a poll where one of the options is "ban me" people will press it without actually wanting the person to be banned

FliesLikeABrick
February 6, 2006, 10:19 pm
Um... i clicked on "view results" and then went back to vote, it wouldn't let me. it told me that i could only vote once. Here's the catch: I didn't even vote yet.

Vijchtidoodah
February 6, 2006, 10:55 pm
Yup, one little flaw of the voting system. Although it seems that blind votes might have their place, the bash pit isn't it.

Keron Cyst
February 6, 2006, 11:31 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkey... Wouldn't it make more sense to just leave, and not stick around to leave a bad taste in the mouths of the comminuty?

I don't think he can; he's put way too much time into SML to scrap the official forums. Then again, with that in mind, why the poll?...

Soulsnipa
February 6, 2006, 11:43 pm
im here a lot less often