( search forums )
A a Level up Feature
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 9:30 pm
You guys should reaaly add a level up feature and a store. and everytime you kill someone you get money or you pick pocket their body. and make it soo after each level you gain a new arsenal of weapons. and like a sever for each group of levels like level 1-5 sever and so on. but make a free sever were level 1's can go aginst levle 35's or whatever. But make picket pocketing like if your doing it you can't shoot or you can shoot but then you'll have to start over depending on the type of gun your using. also make something diffenrt then just punch like kicks and stuff and combos foe each level and make right click the kick button for hand to hand combat. and make C to fly. and when you right click with weapons you do a specail move like if you add more ammo to the Law make right click fire all the ammo at one time. and make a boxing ring level for hand to hand fighting. and add more then one style of fighting like boxing kickboing all the differnt styles of martials arts.(man this is long *flexs fingers*) also add color text talking so ppl can talk in color when they type. and make the players bigger so you can add like clan logos to shrits and stuff and diffrent armor. adn like capes for fun or diffent hats. lets ppl chosse from jet pack or boots or capes that let them fly let the jets or wings . and add like a chian saw combo thing or kinfe combo thing . OR BETTEEER YET ADD ADD DISARM MOVE LIKE OR 50 CANT'S BULLETPROOF THE COUNTER KILL THING PUT THAT ON SOLDAT. MAN THAT WOULD BE SOO TIGHT.and............Wirters block. i'll post more later

The Geologist
February 4, 2006, 9:44 pm
Don't worry about posting more...'cause that's never gonna happen. Soldat isn't an RPG..

Yuth
February 4, 2006, 9:44 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by TaiQuin
"also add color text talking so ppl can talk in color when they type. and make the players bigger so you can add like clan logos to shrits and stuff and diffrent armor. adn like capes for fun or diffent hats. lets ppl chosse from jet pack or boots or capes that let them fly let the jets or wings."

I would agree with some of those last ideas...
But the rest of it was kind of intense.

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 9:48 pm
Thank. I still think they should add the level up feature. But whati if they add like a speed run like instead or flying you press jet and dwon at the same time add your shoes would light up add you could run at like a super fast speed but it woul take all your fuel add it would take a long time to get back.??

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 9:49 pm
BUT i'm sticking by the store and money add pick pocket idea adn the counter kill idea too.

CrazyKid980
February 4, 2006, 9:55 pm
Wow, thats alot more than just a level up feature.

1.)Level Up Feature: *cough* Halo *cough*

2.)Pick Pocket: We drop guns, what more do you expect soldiers drop? Money?

3.)Right-Click Special: Alternative fire would be cool, but I'm too used to the jets on the right, so there's no room for it.

4.)Boxing Ring Level: There's a mapmaker for that.

5.)Fighting Styles: This isn't Matrix's or Ninja-Happy-Land.

6.)Clan Logos on Shirts: Your body is like less than 10 pixels, Kinda like looking at an ant from a plane.

7.)Armor: Does Bulletproof Vest power-up sound fimilar?

8.)Capes, Hats, etc.: What do you think this is, a fashion statement?

Overall: What do you want Soldat to become, some lame RPG? Seriously, This isn't runescape or WoW.

*100th post anniversity! ^_^*

Antifate
February 4, 2006, 9:56 pm
What the hell is wrong with you?

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 10:01 pm
Wow, thats alot more than just a level up feature.

1.)Level Up Feature: *cough* Halo *cough*

2.)Pick Pocket: We drop guns, what more do you expect soldiers drop? Money?

3.)Right-Click Special: Alternative fire would be cool, but I'm too used to the jets on the right, so there's no room for it.

4.)Boxing Ring Level: There's a mapmaker for that.

5.)Fighting Styles: This isn't Matrix's or Ninja-Happy-Land.

6.)Clan Logos on Shirts: Your body is like less than 10 pixels, Kinda like looking at an ant from a plane.

7.)Armor: Does Bulletproof Vest power-up sound fimilar?

8.)Capes, Hats, etc.: What do you think this is, a fashion statement?

Overall: What do you want Soldat to become, some lame RPG? Seriously, This isn't runescape or WoW.
Funny but i didn't get this idea from halo *Cough* Gunz the duel *Cough* but eongh flaming. ok drop the rpg, logo, and capes and no i don't want Soldat to become a lame rpg. but still they could let you buy wepaons and still i will stick to my countert kill idea and stroe idea.

Yuth
February 4, 2006, 10:01 pm
I believe Unique characters is the best thing in a game.
(Making your own look)

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 10:03 pm
yeah thats what i was trying to say. unique characters.

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 10:08 pm
hey i as thinking what if we add something like you could carry power ups like medics or cluster nades, ect to your teammates. Casue i know every1 had one of those times where you were in a teammatch and your leaking blood and yelling for a medic. that would be nice.

numgun
February 4, 2006, 11:50 pm
i smell final fantasy and runescape here!
nah:
-will cause chaos in balancing (newbs and noobs are sux against experienced players)
-soldat is a multiplayer shooter game, not rpg
-if u want to change ur look, make a new gosteks-gfx or download a mod with custom gosteks-gfx's.
-also, u could gain levels from boogie men.

overall: this idea SUX.

Deleted User
February 5, 2006, 12:12 am
i agree with numgun, soldat is fine the way it is

February 5, 2006, 12:28 am
STOP DPING! PLEASE!

No, there will be no kung-fu, no counter kill, no pick-pocketing, and no boxing rings. SOLDAT IS TOO FAST PACED FOR THAT. PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO HIT ANOTHER KEY OR A KEY COMBO. CAPES AND HATS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MODS, BUT DON'T EVER EXPECT IT TO BE POSSIBLE VIA NORMAL, COS IT WOULD RUIN THE WHOLE 'SOLDAT' THEME. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SOLDAT MEANS?

Deleted User
February 5, 2006, 12:38 am
I know : / Stop playing all those RPGs and fps, then coming on Soldat wishing it was more like those. Just shouldn't change it that drasticly. Soldat is its own game; it doesn't have to be like Halo or CS and plus, it is 2d.

a-4-year-old
February 5, 2006, 12:57 am
 Quote:Originally posted by YuthI believe Unique characters is the best thing in a game.
(Making your own look)

costom gosteks online see that thread.

and TaiQuin stop double posting, its really annoying 7.75 posts a day???

aint gonna happen.

Yuth
February 5, 2006, 2:37 pm
Yeah I know about the Gosteks Online Topic.
I really hope it gets implemented some day.

The_Reaper90
February 5, 2006, 3:54 pm
somebody has been playing 2much runescape xD

a-4-year-old
February 5, 2006, 5:12 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by 117STOP DPING! PLEASE!

No, there will be no kung-fu, no counter kill, no pick-pocketing, and no boxing rings. SOLDAT IS TOO FAST PACED FOR THAT. PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO HIT ANOTHER KEY OR A KEY COMBO. CAPES AND HATS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MODS, BUT DON'T EVER EXPECT IT TO BE POSSIBLE VIA NORMAL, COS IT WOULD RUIN THE WHOLE 'SOLDAT' THEME. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SOLDAT MEANS?

you are my new hero! *tosses picture of dad* *moves picture of chakra' to the right a bit* *adds 117* perfect!

TaiQuin
February 9, 2006, 12:29 am
I DON'T PLAY RUNESCAPE I HATE THAT DAMN GAME ITS STUIPD AND IT SUXS ASS. I jsut want more unqine charctars. thats all

Aegis
February 9, 2006, 1:04 am
*cough*gunbound*cough*
Edit:
 Quote:1.)Level Up Feature: *cough* Halo *cough*
This one made me laugh.. hahahaha.

TaiQuin
February 9, 2006, 4:43 pm
Man stay on topic. and no angels wings would be [CENSORED]. Like Aegis.

EmperorofChoas
February 9, 2006, 9:26 pm
this has been suggested before.....use the search.....