( search forums )
Team Issues.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Antifate
February 4, 2006, 10:07 pm
Ever played a game where there are like 2 valient members of one team, trying to fight off 1923451923478612934871591827345 m79 using enemies? Well I have an idea that will make unfair teams a bit fairer. For every additional enemy member you are facing, you get a health boost, and a health regenerate boost, not to mention, more grenade holding capability. Basically...

3 Alpha members vs. 5 Bravo members

Bravo members---------Alpha members.

Health:IIIIIIIIII----------Health:IIIIIIIIIIIII
Nades : 00000--------- Nades : 0000000
Health Regen. : 0 I/s.-- Health Regen : 1 I/s.

**** "I" represents one part of a healthbar. 1 I/s means that the Alpha members will regenerate one part of that bar/s.

Obviously, this may cause a bit of a problem with afkers and such. Oh yeah, this function can be turned on/off. Obviously, it's going to require some tweaking, but I like the basic idea.

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 10:10 pm
nice idea. i would like it.

CrazyKid980
February 4, 2006, 10:11 pm
I like it. Gives the other team a fairer chance. Great Idea.

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 10:14 pm
oh and Crazy happy 100th post anverisary. i need 12 more post till my 50th. but once agin that would make thing better

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 10:15 pm
damn i ment to say something. that would casue constant team switching. that will get aonnying like a muthaf**ker.

CrazyKid980
February 4, 2006, 10:18 pm
*theres an edit button, so you don't double post, TaiQuin. Its the pencil*

That's true, didn't think about that

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 11:45 pm
i know i just forgot. but that would cause problems and change the title oor this will get closed

Raptor
February 5, 2006, 12:43 am
 Quote:Originally posted by CrazyKid980I like it. Gives the other team a fairer chance. Great Idea.

a-4-year-old
February 5, 2006, 12:52 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Raptor Quote:Originally posted by CrazyKid980I like it. Gives the other team a fairer chance. Great Idea.

Antifate
February 5, 2006, 2:06 am
Why would switching cause imbalance? If they switch, the other team gets the boosts, and you lose the boosts...

Deleted User
February 5, 2006, 3:19 pm
Question:
Would the extra health, grenades, and health regen actually help you against a team of M79ers?
I think that the M79 will still kill you in one shot, and after you're dead the health regen and grenades don't matter anymore. Or else it will hopelessly cripple you and you'll be socomed to death.

Does anyone know how much additional health would be needed such that a direct hit from a m79 will no longer kill? And also, how badly outnumbered would one team have to be in order for them to get that much health?

a-4-year-old
February 5, 2006, 5:19 pm
zombie mode would be cool but soccom would suxor.

the idea is good. if you cannot kill an m79er, quit soldat. if you are relentlessly pawned by majors with barely any shot, you suck. im talking to the ppl who NEVER kill m79ers AT ALL, a death once in a while is fine, but you cannot suck so much to do that.