( search forums )
Changing you Taunts
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 10:32 pm
This is easy just go to the soldat folder and go to taunts and cahgne them to what every you want. BUT make them to long and the whole thing won't show up.

a-4-year-old
February 4, 2006, 10:35 pm
really, but this cahgne thing, how do i do that.

you can also use the taunt changers in the apps section, and put a ^ before if you want it to be to your team

Melba
February 4, 2006, 10:36 pm
Thx man!

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 11:29 pm
NP like i said go to the soldat folder go to taunts and earse over them one at a time. then type in that sopt after you easre one.

DeMonIc
February 4, 2006, 11:41 pm
Other than there's a number of taunt editors available to do that task, and that advanced clan players use voice chat programs such as ventrilo or teamspeak, this information is commonly known by every player who has been playing for more than one and a half month. Mostly.

And the sarcastic comments which target this poor soul are unnecessary: he'll learn, give him time. If he won't, you can troll him then, but atleast give him a chance.

Chakra`
February 5, 2006, 1:54 am
Sorry to say TaiQuin's been banned for 2 days for spamming the crap out of everywhere. Man you moderators are on the ball...didn't even see this fella, unless he earned 3 warnings in one night. Anyhoo i've given him a polite 'don't spam' message in his email.