( search forums )
Escape mode
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Raptor
February 4, 2006, 11:28 pm
Escape

Alpha team tries to get to Bravo's black flag to 'escape' while bravo teams tries to stop them from doing so. In order for Alpha team to 'escape', they must have 50% or more of their team members near the black flag. Bravo team gets points every couple of seconds.
Recommended Survival Mode.

Also, every time 50% of Alpha's team members reach the black flag, everyone will die and respawn again.

What do you think?

TaiQuin
February 4, 2006, 11:48 pm
???????????????????????? add more of a explaination add the ever1 dies part would suck. but it would cause more team work.

Raptor
February 5, 2006, 12:10 am
I already added enough explanation to show my point..

Deleted User
February 5, 2006, 12:16 am
i'm not seeing much differance to infiltration, but i see what you mean, it would take a big slot of teamwork
also, when alpha reaches the flag, can bravo kill those people?

Raptor
February 5, 2006, 12:24 am
Yes, they can kill those people. But the flag should be away from Bravo's spawning points so that Alpha players can defend themselves.
Another thing is that if there are 4 players on Alpha (suppose) and two get killed, there would be 2 players left, and if just one (50%) escapes, they win.

a-4-year-old
February 5, 2006, 1:01 am
escape? nah, seems like a mod of infiltration

Raptor
February 5, 2006, 1:02 am
If you think about it, you'll see that there are a lot of differences betwen them. That's why I suggested it.

Deleted User
February 5, 2006, 2:01 am
it is differant, slightly, but if there were 4 people, and one made it to flag, that would be 25% not 50 :/
50% of 4 is 2

Edit: what about uneven teams? like 5, rounded up or down?

Antifate
February 5, 2006, 2:04 am
Feh, camping will make this impossible...

Deleted User
February 5, 2006, 2:07 am
why? does camping make infiltration impossible? that is what this is but shortened, and tweaked

Raptor
February 5, 2006, 9:31 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Flameit is differant, slightly, but if there were 4 people, and one made it to flag, that would be 25% not 50 :/
50% of 4 is 2

Edit: what about uneven teams? like 5, rounded up or down?

Quote:Originally posted by Raptorand two get killed, there would be 2 players left, and if just one (50%) escapes, they win.
But I think this game mode is pretty complex.

I have another idea. If there are 4 vs 4, and if Bravo kills more than 50% of Alpha's team, they win. And whenever you get to the flag, you'll become invincible and you can't move either. If 50% of the Alpha team escapes, they win.

Echo_Trail
February 5, 2006, 10:22 pm
Woah.. this would be awesome. But again it requires alot of teamwork, and there's no such thing in public servers. It would be cool for CW's and such though.

Zegovia
February 6, 2006, 7:56 am
So alpha team needs to get from point A to point B whith the flag and more than 50% of all their mates, while Bravo tries to stop em by gunning em down......

Yuth
February 6, 2006, 1:28 pm
I like it. *Thumb Up*

lithium
February 6, 2006, 2:38 pm
I like it.

Raptor
February 6, 2006, 6:11 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Zegoviawhith the flag
No, they have to get to the black flag =)