( search forums )
Land of the Dead for the PC and Xbox
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
paramud
February 5, 2006, 4:05 am
Anyone else can't wait for this?
Videos : http://gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2132
Edit: Crap, realized the double ' on the options.

peemonkey
February 5, 2006, 4:21 am
the v_ models could use some work and the animations are too unnatural, but that can be fixed. looks nice, i think i'll buy it when it's $5 :P

Michal
February 5, 2006, 4:22 am
Looks cool, but my comp probably won't be able to run it...
Anyways, whenever I get the urge to shoot/run over/throw rocks at/explode zombies I'll just fire up Operation Flashpoint's mission editor with the zombie mod :>

paramud
February 5, 2006, 7:57 am
Yeah, since I saw the Night of the Living Dead remake, I'm really wanting to see his other works.
He's the first realistic zombie movie maker I've seen, so =/
I need a demo of that game.
I NEED IT!

AerialAssault
February 5, 2006, 8:21 am
i heard that game was really awful.

Deleted User
February 5, 2006, 3:00 pm
i like zombies :P
if its mod-able(easyly) i'll buy it..

damnnation
February 5, 2006, 5:08 pm
it's just like any other zombie game, coot and kill, nothing more to say, only that this is some good graphics, nothing more, i'll give it a 7/10

a-4-year-old
February 5, 2006, 5:52 pm
im tired of retarded games where all you do is kill zombies. its not as much as a challenge or even fun because they are so stupid. Zombies used to be the cheap way out of crappy AI, now we can have good AI and there are still zombies, they will die off eventually, but untill than, no i dont want this [CENSORED] game

Famine
February 5, 2006, 6:20 pm
 Quote:Release Date: 10/2005

What are you waiting for?

I heard the game sucked, wait for "City of the Dead". That game will kick its ass.

paramud
February 5, 2006, 7:24 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldim tired of retarded games where all you do is kill zombies. its not as much as a challenge or even fun because they are so stupid. Zombies used to be the cheap way out of crappy AI, now we can have good AI and there are still zombies, they will die off eventually, but untill than, no i dont want this [CENSORED] game

Okay then you illiterate piece of [CENSORED], have you even seen the movie?
No wait, scratch that.
Have you seen any of the "Living Dead" series?
Famine, I didn't see the release date of it.
It's too bad my Xbox broke or I would rent it, Sure the graphics maybe a little AvP2 but still.

peemonkey
February 5, 2006, 7:56 pm
there's some pretty good zombie mods comming for the source engine, even if one or two deos have a P90 :( i hate that gun, it's in everything and isn't exactly reliable.
:(

AerialAssault
February 5, 2006, 8:21 pm
no paramud, read the gamespot review. its just an awful game.

paramud
February 5, 2006, 9:18 pm
Go to hell.

a-4-year-old
February 5, 2006, 9:48 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by paramud
Okay then you illiterate piece of [CENSORED], have you even seen the movie?
No wait, scratch that.
Have you seen any of the "Living Dead" series?
Famine, I didn't see the release date of it.
It's too bad my Xbox broke or I would rent it, Sure the graphics maybe a little AvP2 but still.

its still a crappy game where all you do is kill zombies, i dont care what movie its based on.