( search forums )
i've returned early.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
rabidhamster
February 5, 2006, 4:35 am
hello hello.

it's true, i have returned early. although i wasn't due for more than a month, i came back, and my mission was a complete success. i passed biology with a 75.5 average, and aced two subjects and a midterm. although i posted six timesish since i left, i did virtually no soldatting or mapping over my break (although i did draw like six map ideas during math class :D).

my new maps i promised in my last post that some new inf maps will be posted when i returned, but since i came back early, they will be released in a mappack on the original return date, 3/14 (pi day). the servers will be up by then as well.

i noticed we have a new admin, chakra. HAIL CHAKRA. a couple new members on the forums as well: gonza, the amazing artist; ebby (haven't really figured out what she's like yet); and maka, my annoying as hell friend. and that german dude who makes the best maps ever.

oh, and i had a nice knife-and-chainsaw-and-nade game with crazykid. gg man, i wish i was as good as you :D

Zero72
February 5, 2006, 4:52 am
...Did this really requie a poll?

lithium
February 5, 2006, 5:15 am
Obviously.

Deleted User
February 5, 2006, 10:24 am
i'm gonna make a poll about this..

rabidhamster
February 5, 2006, 3:13 pm
hooray i'm already hated!

i wrote that post at 23:35 EST, so i pretty much had the worst judgement skills possible at that point in time. for example:

...it''s great to see you''ve returned!
it''s nice to have you back.
oh. you again.
damnit, why''d you...

Echo_Trail
February 5, 2006, 10:24 pm
I never knew you left.. :S

Oh well, great to have you back i suppose =P