( search forums )
Seriously, Stop
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Soulsnipa
February 6, 2006, 1:23 pm
The polls are 1) Out of Hand , 2) Have Silly Options, 3)Overall Most are un-needed

1) There are way too many popping up. Each user wants to try it out and most of them are spam and do not require a poll.

2) Example of a [CENSORED]ty poll often seen on this forum.

Poll Question:
Vote for Favorite Map!

Map #1
Map #2
My Map
SoulSnipa r0x0s
They all Suck
You all SUXKCS!!!
I suck

....Now to correct:

Vote for favorite Map:

Map #1
Map #2

For Yes/No Poll:

Only use the options

Yes
No
...and possibly a niether/other/none of these/both but dont do [CENSORED]ty options.

3) Most polls are like hey..am i cool?

1)Yes
2)YOU SUCKS ZZZZZ
3)YOU SUCKS BUT COOL TOO HEHEHE
4)WE ALL Scuks in our ownz ways its all good
5)[CENSORED] You!

I'm a victim of this too however I believe it should no longer be tolerated. Polls were created for legit reasons and the polls you make dont get you any further then you were before. Of course people are going to give the stupid response if u offer it to them

LazehBoi
February 6, 2006, 1:26 pm
It'll die down in a while. It's a new toy so people feel like playing with it. They should be punished if they're abusing polls outside of the bash pit, though. That's just spam.

Chakra`
February 6, 2006, 1:29 pm
just wait until I install the microsoft text-to-speech mod to the forums ....that'll be crazy.

(s'joke btw)

Rambo_6
February 6, 2006, 1:34 pm
You should have added a silly poll to this thread, they're all the rage.

thekingkitty
February 6, 2006, 2:24 pm
well i think i'm not abusing my poll rights. But yeah some people are abusing it a bit, but it all should die out sooner or later (or when some mod dishes out the pain).

LazehBoi
February 6, 2006, 2:54 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by thekingkittywell i think i'm not abusing my poll rights. But yeah some people are abusing it a bit, but it all should die out sooner or later (or when some mod dishes out the pain).

'rights'?

Pulp
February 6, 2006, 3:07 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=31541 & http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=31549

Short memory, I suppose, Soulsnipa.

The Geologist
February 6, 2006, 4:59 pm
I thought there were more than that Pulp.

Vijchtidoodah
February 6, 2006, 7:33 pm
The polls are fine everywhere but the bashpit, but the bashpit is specifically for crap like that. Let 'em be.

peemonkey
February 6, 2006, 7:58 pm
soulsnipa, you have no real right to tell people to stop, you've made at least 4 yourself.

rabidhamster
February 6, 2006, 8:57 pm
so far, i've only made one useless poll.

Soulsnipa
February 6, 2006, 9:34 pm
hey [CENSORED]ers I dont know why I even care about your opinion your obviously too senseless to read my entire post

"I'm a victim of this too however I believe it should no longer be tolerated. "

Deleted User
February 6, 2006, 10:06 pm
so stop making them. kaching

The Geologist
February 6, 2006, 10:18 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeysoulsnipa, you have no real right to tell people to stop, you've made at least 4 yourself.

Soulsnipa
February 6, 2006, 10:19 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Psychoso stop making them. kaching

THANKS!

Soulsnipa
February 6, 2006, 10:20 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by The Geologist Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeysoulsnipa, you have no real right to tell people to stop, you've made at least 4 yourself.

So you Support Spam? Or are you trying to be an [CENSORED]? Its either one or the other. If you support spam then perhaps you need your first warning. If you are an [CENSORED] perhaps you need to learn a lesson.

The Geologist
February 6, 2006, 10:29 pm
Tsk tsk...the "either or" arguement isn't sound logical thinking.

I don't support spam. I believe the bash pit will calm down a bit after the initial excitement about the option dies down and it becomes the norm. Unlike some people, I don't make four useless poll topics to whine about the mods and ask if people want me banned, so no...no warnings needed here.

If you choose to take my comment as me being an ass, then I guess I am. But if you can't handle the simple fact that you're being a hypocrite, that's solely on you. You did the same thing you're b*tching about when you made your poll about Ville for example. You're no victim, you have a problem taking responsibility for your own actions, and it's getting pretty damn pathetic. Just like these claims that you've been "tainted by the community".

I'll learn no lessons from those who cannot teach them.

Soulsnipa
February 6, 2006, 10:35 pm
I'm a victim of this too however I believe it should no longer be tolerated.

I'm finally realizing why they call you geologist. Because your head is made of rocks and your brain doesnt let anything in.

I clearly stated, I know I was a culprit of this which entitles I am taking responsibility that I should not have done it, and I will no longer do it. I'm saying the polls where people are trying to get serious answers...well they arent going to get any from supid polls.

If I posted more stupid-ass polls after this I could see a reason for you girls to [CENSORED].

And I can only remember 2 different occasions where I created spam polls, not 4.

The Geologist
February 6, 2006, 10:45 pm
Blah blah blah...you're just going to make cracks about my name now? You are a child sir.

You never stated your status as culprit until the post about this one. Saying "I'm a victim" doesn't equate to "I'm taking responsibility".

thekingkitty
February 6, 2006, 10:54 pm
 Quote:The polls are 1) Out of Hand , 2) Have Silly Options, 3)Overall Most are un-needed

1) There are way too many popping up. Each user wants to try it out and most of them are spam and do not require a poll.
 Quote:And I can only remember 2 different occasions where I created spam polls, not 4.

uh, doesnt that still mean you took part in the poll spamming?

Deleted User
February 6, 2006, 11:00 pm
Soul snipa. Stfu.

Soulsnipa
February 6, 2006, 11:45 pm
Ok I worded it wrong...I am a victim of this can be interpreted that I am among the thousands of forum users annoyed by the spam. In my case I meant I was one of the users who took part of this spam but it should stop.

And stop spamming dascoo.

paramud
February 7, 2006, 12:15 am
 Quote:Originally posted by dascooSoul snipa. Stfu.

Rambo_6
February 7, 2006, 12:17 am
Look how hopelessly redundant this thread has become.

Almost makes you want to laugh/throw up.

peemonkey
February 7, 2006, 1:06 am
It's actually pretty funny how soulsnipa gets so pissed off and [CENSORED] everybody when someone calls him on something then says he's a victom :D Maybe he should stick around after all.

Soulsnipa
February 7, 2006, 1:38 am
whats a victom?

paramud
February 7, 2006, 1:48 am
You.

peemonkey
February 7, 2006, 1:59 am
Oh no! A typo! Dear lord, I'm finished!

frogboy
February 7, 2006, 4:34 am
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyDear lord, I'm finished!
FATALITY!!!!!!!!!!