( search forums )
USSOCOM as primary
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
February 7, 2006, 5:42 pm
for about the past three months i have been using my USSOCOM as my primary weapon and throwing away my other weapon as soon as i spawn, I find the USSOCOM as a very useful weapon that is very underated and can be a very good weapon when used right with nades. I was just wondering has anyone else goen the USSOCOM approach if so do you like it?

Deleted User
February 7, 2006, 6:43 pm
Its indeed a very good weapon,and underrated by many. I find it saving my life in many more situations, rather than the knife, saw or L.A.W. But, i dont use it as a primary for two reasons:
1. It has far less suppresing capabilities, rather than autos.
2. It requires very frequent reloading, even though it reloads fast, its still enough time for some pesky boogie man to jump you in realistic:P
But, it is still a great weapon. Keep it going;)

Deleted User
February 7, 2006, 7:10 pm
yes those are good points but i feel i have somewhat masterd it now and will stick with it and keep practing

Deleted User
February 7, 2006, 7:37 pm
I love it. I usually end up using it as my primary because it is very effective in r/s.

[IMAGE] /showoff

Dark_Noddy
February 7, 2006, 7:41 pm
I've been playing since there was ONLY socom, and I still Use it :o, even have the old socom sound on it ^^

Zero72
February 7, 2006, 8:15 pm
I haven't gone so far as to use it as a primary, but I do quite like it. I'm better with it than a good many of the primary weapons, really.

Deleted User
February 7, 2006, 8:23 pm
yep, iam gald to see ther is more ppl then jsut me that rely on it as ther primary

.Twelve
February 7, 2006, 9:32 pm
I use it as my primary and my M79 as secondary sometimes.
It can be fun if you aim it well enough.

bond_james_bond
February 7, 2006, 10:37 pm
I do not like it when people decide to make the SOCOM their primary. It just irritates me

Swarmer
February 7, 2006, 11:37 pm
why

bond_james_bond
February 7, 2006, 11:51 pm
must I repeat myself?

I don't know!

Raptor
February 8, 2006, 12:28 am
 Quote:Originally posted by bond_james_bondmust I repeat myself?

I don't know!
Is it because you always get killed with it xD

3rd_account
February 8, 2006, 2:33 am
The day you see a top clan player using a sock as his primary is the same day electricity has been replaced by tomatoes. Take a hint? :)

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 2:35 am
i love socom ..... but saw is my new hobbie ^_^

Heuif

Swarmer
February 8, 2006, 5:02 am
I respect anyone who uses a secondary as a primary. I used Saw as mine.

GAMEOVER
February 8, 2006, 6:07 am
No one can dominate your typical good clan player using only a Socom, its a secondary and its good for just that only secondary you can really use all the time is Saw.

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 6:17 am
I have to disagree the socom can be used as a primary against a good clan player if you know how to use it to your advantage, as well with topssing nades in here and there while reloading the socom it caqn be a very dominate weapon which is my primary and i love it, in fact i toss away my secondary so all i have is socom and some nades thats how much faith i have in it as well as my skillz with it but, everyone is entitled to ther own opinion.

criddo
February 8, 2006, 9:52 am
The USSOCOM isn't bad if you use it right, but Knives and the occasional saw I like better.

Raptor
February 9, 2006, 3:53 pm
The good thing about the USSOCOM is that it reloads really quick and it kills fast if you have a perfect aim. For the knife and chainsaw, you have to get really close to players to kill them. And if you throw the knife, you'll probably miss (not if you are a pro with it) that's why the USSOCOM is most of the times the best choice.

XenocidE
February 9, 2006, 6:59 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by SwarmerI respect anyone who uses a secondary as a primary. I used Saw as mine.

I'm not saying you complained. But what happened when everyone used the knife all the time? Everyone b*tched. I've haven't playd with the community recently but I feel that nothing has changed. Just another fad.