( search forums )
dm_vig_battle3 (remember battle2 ? here's next)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
viggoloniggolo
February 7, 2006, 6:32 pm
dm_vig_battle3
by viggolo

Description: ppl asked me to make a sniping map (for your sniping skill training) and voila, here it is.. For additional information click here.

Overview:
[IMAGE]
http://sml.u13.net/maps/overview/dm_vig_battle3.PNG.png

Download: Click Here

Make sure to rate my map: Click Here

Any further comments? Click Here

Post "automated" by SML
--Please visit SML for more maps/resources/tutorials: http://sml.u13.net

XTender
February 7, 2006, 6:56 pm
Hmm, whats the strange edge on the top right ?
Interresting shading.

viggoloniggolo
February 7, 2006, 7:09 pm
scenery points out, covered it.

DeMonIc
February 7, 2006, 7:11 pm
The map looks good, altough the hanging stuff doesn't seem to obey the laws of gravity :) Also I'm pretty unsure about gameplay, I'd imagine it would be very spray because of the really open space.

viggoloniggolo
February 7, 2006, 7:23 pm
Its for ruger-barrett only servers.

But if youre crazy enough, toy can make it into knife-chainsaw map
]8-}

Raptor
February 8, 2006, 12:51 am
Well, the texture of the map makes it look more like.. deadly I guess? As well as the dark bgcolor of the map. I don't like barretards though.

viggoloniggolo
February 8, 2006, 10:00 am
well it can be played with all weapons except those spray auto guns, They ruin the fun

The Geologist
February 8, 2006, 5:02 pm
Seems a little small for decent sniper training, but after a few rounds it works. My only qualms are those sceneries sticking out, that shading error, and the monotone feel of the map..just bland. Ohterwise it's alright.

viggoloniggolo
February 8, 2006, 5:44 pm
What do you think, should it be made snipe-htf? the yellow flag in the middle 8-), tell me.

The Geologist
February 8, 2006, 8:39 pm
Hmmm..htf is a possiblilty, but it seems a little open for that. Could be interesting on a barret server...why not just put a pointmatch flag in there to make it an option? Could work out nicely, since I can't really get a good picture playing with bots.

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 8:54 pm
Very nice shading and I live the layout, but the right up corner is very strange lookin ...