( search forums )
2 Secondary Weapons
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
CrazyKid980
February 7, 2006, 7:57 pm
I don't think alot of people would do it, but there are people that do like to take risks.

When you can choose a weapon, you can choose one primary, and one secondary. But what if you wanna go out with a USSCOM and a knife since you can only choose one of each?

No, I'm asking for another secondary weapon slot. I'm suggesting that when you choose your weapons, I was thinking that instead of go out with 1 primary, 1 secondary, you could go out with no primary, and 2 secondary weapons.

What do you guys think?

rabidhamster
February 9, 2006, 12:01 pm
as long as the player couldn't choose two of the same weapon, i wouldn't mind. but then again, a knife and LAW combo is pretty deadly.

Captain Ben
February 9, 2006, 12:52 pm
I'd gladly embrace this idea... I can never seem to choose between the knife and chainsaw.

Eagles_Arrows
February 9, 2006, 1:56 pm
Oh, I thought you were repeating what Yuth suggested, but this is a rather good idea.

*sighs happily* Law and Knife combo...

CrazyKid980
February 9, 2006, 2:35 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Eagles_ArrowsOh, I thought you were repeating what Yuth suggested, but this is a rather good idea.

Sooner or later, I knew someone was gonna mention that.

Thought it would be fun to try going out with two secondarys, gives ya a challenge.

Summonik
February 9, 2006, 4:04 pm
This could be a good idea.. By the other hand, there are allways retarded players/clans who love to spawnkill. Knife+Chainsaw = Perfect Spankill Machine ;[

viggoloniggolo
February 9, 2006, 4:16 pm
great idea, then there should be more secondary weapons aswell, harpoon for instance

Yuth
February 9, 2006, 9:12 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by CrazyKid980

I'm suggesting that when you choose your weapons, I was thinking that instead of go out with 1 primary,
1 secondary, you could go out with no primary, and 2 secondary weapons.

Ya, this was what I was thinking (Two Secondary Weapons).
Though I guess people would be happier if it was like this.

Though I still think having three slots would be wicked.
(You know, as an option, choosing two or three slots)

Antifate
February 9, 2006, 9:33 pm
Gogogo, dual knives for the win, or dual laws. Kill em fast, and then switch your guns.

Raptor
February 9, 2006, 9:51 pm
^Dual laws, you'll get killed right away (unless you change weapons)