( search forums )
Beard Troubles
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 9:30 pm
For the longest time I've wanted to have the classic Fu Manchu. Where there is a beard and a moustache that are connected on the sides. But I can never grow one. There are two small spots on my face where no hair ever grows. They are symetrically placed so that I can never have the goatee I want.

Example:
[IMAGE]

I'm not really sure why the left one is a different color than the right, but you can still see the spots where no hair grows. Though it may no look like it in the picture, those little strips curve over towards my lip.

My purpose in making this thread is asking for help. Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, know what to do about it? I know not a lot of you grow facial hair, but I figure there might be someone who can help.

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 9:34 pm
rip the hairs out by the root. then you won't have to worry about it ever again. (for 3 years)

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 9:53 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HHHrip the hairs out by the root. then you won't have to worry about it ever again. (for 3 years)

Err...He wants to grow it not loose it.

peemonkey
February 8, 2006, 10:02 pm
just stay cleanshaven for a year.

Milkman Dan
February 8, 2006, 10:03 pm
Your profile says you're 17.... wait a while?

Melba
February 8, 2006, 10:07 pm
Superglue, k?

The Geologist
February 8, 2006, 10:18 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyjust stay cleanshaven for a year.

Exactly. You're still a bit young bud, let it grow and keep shaving it for a while...shaving an area constantly helps it to grow back thicker.

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 10:23 pm
I shave that part of my face every day. X/

The Geologist
February 8, 2006, 10:26 pm
Good..keep it up! I had similar issues but they've more or less disappeared after a few years of shaving and not shaving, messing with various styles, etc.

Deleted User
February 8, 2006, 10:33 pm
Perhaps it will go away with time. I really should be lucky I have any facial hair at all. I get all of my looks from my dads side of the family, where almost no one can grow moustache. My dad didn't have any facial hair 'till he was almost thirty. It seems that a little part
of the scottsman in me has decided to show through these past four years.

Deleted User
February 9, 2006, 10:17 am
Haha I'm working on getting a beard too. :) It's really annoying having to wait though.

m00`
February 9, 2006, 10:24 am
IM WORKING ON GROWING A RECTANGLE SHAPED GOATEE ON MY CHIN

February 9, 2006, 11:44 am
Facial hair is unnessecary itchiness for all people involved. Probably.

Zero72
February 10, 2006, 9:50 am
Closest I've had to a beard is neglecting to shave for a week at a time, which happens fairly frequently.

SuperKill
February 10, 2006, 10:45 am
how long it took you to get that beard to this length?
i can do it in about... 2-3 days max.
thing is, i cant be assed fixing it everyday so it'll look good, so i just keep shaving it all off everyday.

Soulsnipa
February 10, 2006, 11:19 am
rogainE?