( search forums )
New clan HSU needs memebers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
TaiQuin
February 8, 2006, 11:46 pm
Sorry bout the UGK thing.But this is my new clan.Called HSU the Hurricane Shadow Unit this clan is new so i need memebers. come to http://www.freewebs.com/hsu_soldat/ and sign the enlistment book to post when you can try out. The tag will not be shown due to some false clams that have been happin to some clans. But this clan will 4 diffenrt squad the make up this clan each will be overuled by me but commanded by a selected person. I ask that you don't spam the enlist ment list and leave your email. This is a...basically any match that has team usage. Each squad will be assgined to a diffrent type of match. I hope you decide to join my clan the 1st 3 memebers will be the leaders of the of the diffrent squad. Thank you for ya time. The site i'm working on it but its up.

lithium
February 9, 2006, 8:14 pm
Um...what do you mean, "the tag won't be shown?" You mean players in your clan won't wear their tag in-game?

Deleted User
February 9, 2006, 9:04 pm
yes because then if the loser doesnt get accepted during the tryout, he can put there tag on cus he thinks he did good

TaiQuin
February 9, 2006, 9:47 pm
yes thats it dascoo and no memebers that make it will were the tag in game i'm just not going to show it in the forums.

lithium
February 10, 2006, 2:28 pm
K but if "some loser" doesn't make trial he can still see your tag in-game and wear it anyway...

TaiQuin
February 10, 2006, 5:01 pm
......Ture but thats in game. and if there are anyflase clams we'll change it. i have like 10 backup tags already.