( search forums )
Wanting to start a CTF tounry
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
TaiQuin
February 9, 2006, 12:09 am
Since there seems to be no new tournys going on i was thinking hy not start a tourny CTF like the USA V.S Canda only USA East v.s USA West. if anyone agrees plz post lets make a website and start this bad boi (i was thinking either a freewebs or tk website. if any1 knows of a website were we can make a website for free plz post.) (GOD I PRAY THIS ISN'T SPAM)

GAMEOVER
February 9, 2006, 1:05 am
Lots of people try this kinda stuff and it dont take off. You need the proper endorsements I (guess thats what you could say).

Most Tournys are held by established leagues and/or players.

TaiQuin
February 9, 2006, 12:47 pm
so how do we get the endorsements
i will mkae it work

Deleted User
February 9, 2006, 5:59 pm
TaiQuin, honestly the first thing is you must know about the soldat community and get established in it. No clans/players will join a league or tournmament hosted by a person they dont even know.

Gameover says the truth, leagues are extremely hard to get going, there are already 3 major leagues/tournament for clans.. (SCTFL, TNL, IPC), and 1 somewhat decent league for individuals (Soldat-Events). And I can tell you from experience, I have had alot of trouble keeping it going. Now its becausee im not as active anymore, before it was because of the community, and they didnt play the matches they were assigned... I really would not suggest starting a league until you know the soldat community and establish yourself in it, atleast that way people will be willing to join because "Hey that guy is organizing this league".. it wont be "Some guy is organizing some league". I hope you get my drift.

Cookie.
February 10, 2006, 1:04 pm
USA East v.s USA West :O We did that already but with North America >:)

TaiQuin
February 10, 2006, 5:15 pm
OK poop thx for the insite i'll get established. And cookie if you guys did it already. Lets do it again or likke state vs state that would be tight.