( search forums )
Ninja Star Shooter: M79
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
TaiQuin
February 9, 2006, 10:25 pm
Now i just wan to say something. I DID NOT MAKE THHIS MOD i found it on a site not a very good one so i just want to post it here so don't give me any credit.I've had this mod for like 2 weeks. i'll add screenies when i edit this. Oh and i found something Cooler THIS IS MY IDEA open the star with panit or watever you use and go to SAVE AS and replace this with the chainsaw. and make the bullet the interface for the chainsaw too.

http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3IWSNN604V57N0X5SZ9OK4PX7K

Screenies:

The Geologist
February 9, 2006, 11:20 pm
Screens don't work.

numgun
February 10, 2006, 8:01 am
i dunt see a damn thing dude... o_O

IlIdan
February 10, 2006, 8:10 am
lol... nice ... but it has bugs!

I reset my PC and I make a better version... ok?

/edit: I have edit it...

Features:
-sounds
-weapons-gfx complete edit
-interface-gfx green bg

[IMAGE]

[URL]

numgun
February 10, 2006, 9:32 am
cool me sees a screenie! looks nice, shading and all that other stuff.

Deleted User
February 10, 2006, 11:37 am
Very nice work. I like the blue and the shading is nicely done.

U have to have screens dude. If u not, don't make topics like : I'll add them later.

TaiQuin
February 10, 2006, 5:03 pm
PLZ don't give me the cred i got this from a differnt site i'll be sure to tell the guy who made it that yall like it. and tell me the bugs so i can tell him. AND I SAID I'LL ADD SCREENIES LATER. geez

Raptor
February 10, 2006, 8:29 pm
Calm down man... If I remember well, one of the forums rules is NO YELLING (I don't know if that still applies since Styx left)
I like the shading.

TaiQuin
February 10, 2006, 9:50 pm
..ok i'll clam down if anyone can tell me how to post screenie wich i have some so i can post on fourm instead of link.

IlIdan
February 11, 2006, 6:27 am
eh?

The bugs was my changes... and... imageshack.us