( search forums )
The most F'd up death you ever had
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
TaiQuin
February 10, 2006, 5:12 pm
I'm making this for all the ppl who ever had any messed up deaths or funny ones. When you post here plz post like this

Match:
Sever:
Descirbe death:
If you found it funny:

Oh and add screenies if you can.

I'll start

Match: TDM
Sever: U13
Descirbe Death: I was being chased by to guys one with a M79 other with a Ak. i started to fly when one of the guys started to tag me like crazy then the other switched to his LAW and finshed me. The werid thing was that my chain saw(shurkein from ninja shooter mod) suck up like a tomb stone next to my remains.
If you found it funny:......No not really.
No screenies.

Flying_Dutchman
February 10, 2006, 6:23 pm
Hmm, I can hardly remember on which servers I had the "funny" deaths, but here's one.

Match: Ctf
Server: Realsoldat Server
Describe death: It was on b2b, I was on red. When I was heading back for the red base, after capturing the blue flag, I saw a blue guy at the middle top part of the map, he was carefully advancing towards the red base, not noticing me (RS). I sneaked up behind him to stab him to death, unfortunetaly he suddenly began to run. I ran after him still trying to stab him to death, when reaching the red bridge he stopped running and held ground all of the sudden, causing me to run past him... I quickly turned around and threw my knife at point black, but I missed... The only thing he had to do was put his gun against my belly and pull the trigger.
If you found it funny: Well, it's never fun to die, specially in RS. But this all just looked so funny. It could come right out of some comedie movie.

Raptor
February 10, 2006, 8:17 pm
Match: CTF
Sever: Leo's Realistic
Descirbe death: I had the flag and was running to the base. There was a guy behind me with a m79. I jumped over him, he shot up and he missed. I killed him and kept going. The m79 bullet that was shot in the air landed on me. It could've been an easy score..
If you found it funny: No.

lithium
February 10, 2006, 8:18 pm
laos, clanwar on (i think) morik's server, we were alpha. I was over the little island on our side spraying down a flagger. I killed him, ran forward to return the flag, saw somebody coming and pulled out a knife, tossed it way off target...the guy threw a nade that blasted my upwards into my own knife, my head went sailing into the blue base. I got the return though.

TaiQuin
February 10, 2006, 9:43 pm
LOL

Match:inf
Sever:cant reminber
Map: i can't reminber
Descirbe death: i was going to steal the bravo flag when this guys was taking the alpha flag to his base i killed him a retruned our flag i got to the bravo flag grab the flag and truned around this guy had a M79 in hand and split me open like a.....book.once agin the shrukien tombstone thing happend
Screenie:http://d58.yousendit.com/E/3U0D2OA3W4M0V0RLYQ7IM71W7V/screenshot1.bmp (sorry don't know how to post pic if anyones tells me i'll edit this)

Antifate
February 11, 2006, 2:05 am
Haha.

Match - CTF
Server - #tba I think
Map - b2b

Describe Death - I was owning up the server, and I decided it'd be hawt to return the flag going the upper way. No, not the upper way, the UPPER way! I chucked 2 nades, and nade boosted myself up, up up and away to the top part of the middle and I managed to nade boost myself across. (I practiced :-p) When I came down I shot my m79, threw my knife, and naded someone. I managed to pick up a chainsaw from "Locant (Peace)" and started to tear it up, I was laughing my ass off as I got destroyed by a mp5 sprayer.

Did I find it funny - Hell yes. Nade boosting myself, and owning everyone, just to get killed be a noob!?

Koon
February 11, 2006, 5:26 am
Please, dont assume that someone who killed you with an mp5 is a noob.

Antifate
February 11, 2006, 8:42 pm
This guy was a noob. Wasn't burstfiring, just holding it down, he killed me because I had pretty much no health from the nade boosting.

numgun
February 11, 2006, 9:24 pm
Match: ctf
Sever: dunno
map: ctf_run

Descirbe death: when i came to server i started running to blues base and when i was in almost middle way, a dude with a spas was passing by me , i shot my m79, but i missed and i dicided to chase him and right when i pressed the left movement button the guy shot me with his spas and..... my blooded body slingshotted like a rocket while doing some freaky acrobatic moves in the air and flew right into my base and splashed at my own flag. and the sucky part was that the dude took ma flag and scored :S

If you found it funny: it was hilarious when i slingshotted. xD

Notkeiran
February 13, 2006, 6:21 pm
Server: Probably {OC}'s (ours)
Map: B2b?

Describe Death: Some rare time when I use M79. I boost when I get to the middle part and then I like land on their flag. I boost from the flag and I boost like way too high making myself hit on the roof sending all my body parts coming down.

Funny? Not really I usually make stupid mistakes like those.

Map: Laos

Describe Death: I took low and then I went up on the hole next to the bridge and then I suddently see 3 enemies in there. Well it just happened to be that I got up when one of the enemies was on top of me, one was on the left of me and one was on the right of me ... all with automatics and all basically next to me. So you can just visually my death. It was just a massacre.

Yeah it was funny I was cracking up in ventrilo oh and it was on a scrim :).

and I have a whole bunch of more. Everyday I get killed like nasty style if I get anything else I'll post I guess.

lithium
February 13, 2006, 8:15 pm
haha kei...I did a similar one.

Server: soldat gather
Map: b2b

I grabbed the flag and was running top, I was running full speed and Rune gave me an M79 boost, but I had a lag spike. So one moment I was running ground-level, then a split second later I was a millimeter away from the roof cos I didn't see the boost coming and thus didn't control it...I died, the flag stuck to the roof...

Rune: "omg wtf did you do?"

bond_james_bond
February 13, 2006, 10:00 pm
Sever: Playing With bots
Descirbe death:I was running on in and two bots hit me with an M79. I got hit, got blasted, then that other bot hit my corpse - sending carnage evrywhere.
If you found it funny: All deaths in Soldat are funny

Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 10:24 pm
Map: Voland
Some public server.

Well I was running top, towards blue base with m79. Then justwhen I was coming down, someone boosted me down with their m79, thus I got hit with a knife meant to be thrown at someone else. Lol. Twas funny.

mike323
February 13, 2006, 11:52 pm
Map: Arena 2
Match: Deathmath
Some pub

As I'm coming out of that tunnel area on the waterfall side, I see a hurt guy spraying someone below. As I rip out my deagles (i had also shotgun), the guy sees me. He lets off a few shots, but has to reload while I fire once with my deagles, and nail him. Then two other fighting soldats come down, so I killed one with the deagles, switch to my shotgun while the other guy lowers me to half health, then get him at point blank, he still doesn't die, but I manage to still kill him with another shotgun burst. To finish it off, I started going for the health on the top, but some m79ing Major is reloading...i'm thinking "don't even think about it noob" but he manages to kill me with a whole nade. All that ownage wasted by a friggin m79 noob.

Antifate
February 14, 2006, 2:29 am
Driven... I actually saw that moment... :-p

Drink Bloody Water
February 14, 2006, 12:15 pm
Match:Teammatch Map:Lagrange Server: grogs public (WM) I was coming down in my parachute. Since it was a mod server the Baret shoot M79. one of the other dudes sniped me and it was a headshot. My head flew so fast it went of the map out of the boundary while the parachute was still attached to my head. It looked so COOL!

King Bling
March 1, 2006, 11:41 pm
Dont Double post
Dont Double Post

Match: REalistic survival CTF
Map:Ctf_de_cbble
Server: Leo's (I think)
Desc: Ok So, its realistic survival mode with ff on. I got double deagles (as per the usual :)) and I am going down into the middle tunel (slopes down into a small room then slopes up into other team's base) I took quite a licking in the tunnel but managed to take out a few of em. I back out of the tunnel cause its pretty much in fron of a firing squad. I just sit out hoping to catch anyone coming through while reloading my deagles. Some retard on my team gets the bright idea to fire an m79 off screen (aka spraying with an m79 :P) on an FF server. The nade doesnt kill me but boosts me back down into the tunnel. I couldnt see the barretard in there since it was Realistic and I got boosted right into his sights while still reloading! I took a barret shot right through the head and when I called the teammate that hit me with the nade a "*censored*" and explained what the ass did his reply was: oops... We lost the match too
What I found funny: Well although I died and ultimately lost the match it was sorta funny getting involuntarily and accidentally boosted into a tunnel guarded by a sniper.

Frenris
March 2, 2006, 12:17 am
Deathmatch. I was under attack from a guy above with a ruger, I shot him with my M79 and missed, he came down beside me and I tried to jet away to reload.

The M79 grenade landed right on top of me.

Pyromaniac
March 20, 2006, 1:31 am
Server: mike323's WM server
Zombie mode

Ok, I was sitting still, wiping out tons of zombies with an AK-74. I was pretty close to them, but since I could kill them before they reached me, I figured I would be safe. That was, until someone with a Spas-12 came up behind me, shot me at point-blank range, and sent me into the bloodthirsty saws of a zombie horde.
I didn't really find it funny, just annoying.

ZiniN
March 20, 2006, 9:50 pm
Server: Soldat Server
I run down to the bridge, and a blue comes running up. I shoot him in the head twice, he drops. I'm flying over the bridge when my teammate comes up behind me and nades me in the head. I get blasted down into the spikes. Thanks, teammate.

shoover
March 27, 2006, 6:19 am
My server (Shoovs RS W/Stats)

i was running, and decided to have fun, shot a grenade and m79 in the air, and i killed about 4 of us at the same time. I lived..... until my 5th teamate kiled me right back ^_^

divix
April 2, 2006, 10:45 am
match: ctf
server:dont remember
map:ctf_equinox
description:i was holding the red flag i all most was at the blue flag and i saw someone was at the blue flag m2 turret he got off and started shooting me i switched to my m72 law i aimed it like an artillery i missed, then someone shot him with a barret
so i went to capture the flag right when i was 1 sec from capturing it the law missile fell right at the hole where the flag was!!!
if i find it funny:it was damn hilarious!! iwas lmfaorofl!!!!

candiedkobolds
April 13, 2006, 1:36 am
match; infiltration
server: cant remember
map: warehouse, I think, and outpost
description: The entire other team had barrets and m79s, our team used steyrs. On outpost it went like this: Spawn, get shot, respawn, get barreted again.
If I found it funny: no, not at all, annoying.

Pr0digy
April 29, 2006, 3:20 am
Server: FB (futt buckers private)
Map: ctf_Kampf

Death: Well, here i am, in a 3v3 clanwar against OC i think, and FB was red, OC was blue. Usually when your on red you rush the blue base. So i rush hard, and get their flag, unsuprizingly, im getting nade spammed like crazy, trapped in the blue base, and i use thier nades against them, boosting out of their base with tremendous speed. Be4 i boosted i did a backflip making my escape look so beautiful, but then, dispite my speed, somone from OC pulls out a knife and throws it about halfway across the screen, and gets me behind those boxes protecting the blue base from nade spam. I was milimeters away from those boxes on my screen, and the knife just so happens to land right on my head.

Did I find it funny? In a way, yes, because of the way the whole thing played out. Beautiful throw though who ever made that save.

DAM YOU OC

Snake RB
May 20, 2006, 6:47 pm
match: Rambo
server:???
death:berret annitlaton
funny:heck yes i was playin and a guy shot my head with sniper, fell off clif, custom map, and landed in spikes, gameglitches i had no head, but still died from HS. funny and wierd

MOFO NOFO
May 22, 2006, 8:54 am
Server: GameArena #5 Communal
Map: Laos

I was the second person to die in a longrange doublekill barret =/

Funny: Yeah because I nade spammed the guy =)

Deleted User
May 26, 2006, 12:21 am
server: don't remember
map: ctf_Run

I was standing with my hk, when 5 people threw all of their grenades of the right and left sides of me.

They all exploded at the same time. And meanwile a sniper sniped me in the head.

anyway I exploded while my head flew all over the screen then incinerated.

Lardlad
May 26, 2006, 5:51 am
server: forgot
map: ctf_equinox
describe death: I was running towards the blue side of the map via the underground passage when a teammate that was prone with a law fired just as I stepped in front of him, propelled me across the pit with spikes, I hit the edge so I was unable to clear the hole and fell on the spikes and died.I almost cleared the hole too

killerkomb
June 6, 2006, 3:19 am
Match death: death match
server:one of the first servers
map:duno i dont memorize them

Death i threw a nade then i jumped up and shot a guy in the head his head explodes (i mean it flew of his shoulders) and then (remember the nade i threw?)i stepped on my nade as soon as it exploded and i died.
funny?:some what funny in a way nading urself by accitent

EDIT:other thing i killed this guy well i walked up to him (he must of been realoding)and with my knife scliced his head of and it went flying LOLZ SO FUNNY

T-Bone
June 6, 2006, 10:31 am
Sever: I don't remember
Descirbe death: I got simultaneously hit by a Law, and at least 2 barretts when i was charging the enemy base. My body literally exploded in a awe inspiring display of blood and chunks, and everyone that saw it lawled.
If you found it funny: I wish i had a screenie, cause it was effin hilarious XD

Murder
June 8, 2006, 6:56 am
match:ctf
server:soldatserver
map:bunker

deskription: me and a couple of guys on red team were advancing
on the blue flag when some psycho suicidal guy jumped out of nowhere and started trying to hack us up with a chainsaw. One of our guys had an Ak and massacred the guy right before he killed me. right when i got to the flag 3 more guys jumped out and cut us to ribbons with chainsaws.

if you found it funny: I'd think you would seeing as we barely snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

T-Bone
June 8, 2006, 7:06 am
I hate it when somone is prone and you cant see them, cause they are behind something, then they pop up and saw you in the back :(

killerkomb
June 8, 2006, 3:22 pm
lolz i hate chainsaws im surprised i even got a knife kill XD

FliesLikeABrick
June 8, 2006, 3:29 pm
please either move this discussion to the new forums or let it die, these forums are not supposed to be used anymore

http://sf.u13.net
http://sf.u13.net/index.php?topic=113.0