yah I know DNA is inactive and such

TaiQuin
February 11, 2006, 1:03 am
i say no

peemonkey
February 11, 2006, 3:38 am
you dont matter.
do we have 4 admins?
edit: styx doesnt count, he doesnt like us.

Deleted User
February 11, 2006, 3:39 am
Yep. Styx, b00stA, Chakra, and FliesLikeABrick.

Vijchtidoodah
February 11, 2006, 3:41 am
Actually, these forums need one more: a Banning Admin. A Badmin.

thekingkitty
February 11, 2006, 5:30 am
.........OH I GET IT............no wait......nvm.....

Deleted User
February 11, 2006, 12:34 pm
lets make everyone admins and see what happens

Deleted User
February 11, 2006, 1:03 pm
vote me for admin

frogboy
February 11, 2006, 1:10 pm
me too

Soulsnipa
February 11, 2006, 1:41 pm
Peemonkey for bot mod!

[CENSORED]
[CENSORED] [CENSORED]
[CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED]
[CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] SoulSnipa For Admin! [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED]
[CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED]
[CENSORED] [CENSORED]
[CENSORED]

FliesLikeABrick
February 11, 2006, 3:42 pm
I just banned TaiQuin in case that makes anyone feel any better :P

I think we need multiple admins for a couple of reasons:
1) Different admins are in different time zones... most forum visitors who are American and deserve bans/other action usually go un-noticed for 12 hours or so while the european admins are getting their beauty sleep
2) Split up the work, allow admins to have a life and not always worry about the forums

I guess there hasn't been an official announcement about me becoming an admin yet, but it happened because it was felt that Chakra could use a back-up to help him with technical stuff that may need dealing with, plus the above-mentioned reasons.

When offered the position, I wasn't going to take it unless MM thought it was a good idea, and judgining by the PM reply he sent to Chakra, he definately thought it was a good idea... so here I am.

Deleted User
February 11, 2006, 3:54 pm
Does MM count as an admin? He has the green stars and all, so if he does than that means we have five. Though two aren't exactly active.

Chakra`
February 11, 2006, 3:58 pm
b00sta's also taking a break from the adminning thing, seeing as you cock-jugglers drove him [CENSORED]ing bonkers over the years. So for the most part, s'just me and the brick tosser for now.

Next step, rename Bash Pit to 'The Pit' , and have it as a forum dedicated to the london born coal-miner-turned-rapper, MC Pitman.

Keron Cyst
February 11, 2006, 4:26 pm
Yea, MM's an admin. He's actually a lot more active than you'd think; he just doesn't post at all (but he responds to PMs almost the next day).

Deleted User
February 11, 2006, 8:07 pm
so basically styx's backup's bacup needed a backup. yay

Camping_Carl
February 11, 2006, 10:38 pm
my roommates black and always plays poker on his ps2 it is [CENSORED]

FliesLikeABrick
February 11, 2006, 10:40 pm
styx is retired, nobody has seen him around for many months, and b00sta is more or less retired as well... he is done adminning although you may see him on the forums here and there