( search forums )
taiquin Rape time is On mai biotch
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl
February 11, 2006, 3:29 am
Taiquin is not c00l like crack and weed he just wonders around trying to find something to do so he comes here and is like... guys i watched this cartoon and there was awesome things in it so im going to act like i made them UP ALWAYS WITH THE PHRASES

rape is on [CENSORED] and you will die..

As my story starts taiquin is raised in a barn... and breast feed by his big black [CENSORED] father... and mother.. his mother breast feeds him and when she runs out of titty milk she whips out her sagging vagina and just puts it over his mouth kind of like a gas mask he breaths in the wet fumes of rotting vagina.... and takes it like a man.. as he gets older he notices the Vagina taste has become nothing and he has grown into quite a healthy person but his father has been [CENSORED] feeding him cum on a platter...

Cum on a platter is an old fiest from the good old days of new york where poor familys would all work together to masturbate the head of the family to serve up a good old tray of Special sauce aka SPERM

anyways all this protein taiquin was getting was making him even stronger and He noticed he was bigger than most of his peers.. the first day of school started and all he could think about was fathers big juice penis and the fact his mother cant get any l00ser... he has tried her out himself and all he can say is its like riding a boat nice and l00se

anyways.. he started day dreaming in class as his Class mate ted was reading a dirty magazin and touching him self.. well taiquin noticed the Buldge in the pants.. and jsut from the buldge alone taiquin could tell how horny he was how much blood was going threw his penis and how big the penis exactly was... also how much cum eh could shoudl and how far he could shoot it...

so taiquin walks up to ted.. and pants his back and goes Wow nice magazine man... could i talk to you in the bathroom after clas... teds like okay man cool... so after class.. they both go to the boys bathroom... taiquin watches as ted walks in first.. then taiquin walks in second...

Locks the door in behind him........ted says wahts your problem man.... taiquin jumps at ted.. saying your penis juice is mine.. ted is like wtf you [CENSORED]...
as he says that he runs to the left hitting his head agaisnt the side of the wall.. hes out. for a second... when he awakens he is tied up butt facing out wards.. he knows he is screwed.. taiquin has him in the anal postion.... and on top of that.. taiquin has a Big sausage tied to his [CENSORED] the end of it..
he goes heres the deal... if this whole sausage Goes in your ass and fits.. and doesnt come out for 54 minutes.....then i wont tell the whole world you have special sauce hidden in your penis...

teds thinking wtf.. is going on.. as he is thinking that taiquin jumps INTO THE ASS OF TED laughing

sasauge first.. it fits! as it goes deeper and deeper... ted farts! blowing the sasuaage back from his ass into taiquins penis.. plugging it up... and Choking him to death.. taiquin has died from his own.. game

this story can continue...but for now im done XD thats all i coudl come up with in 5 seconds

thekingkitty
February 11, 2006, 3:34 am
you have a vast imagination which one day i hope i will achieve :(

peemonkey
February 11, 2006, 3:37 am
crack and weed where the [CENSORED], i miss those fellas. maybe not crack so much, but yea.

a-4-year-old
February 11, 2006, 3:41 am
that was beond disturbing.

The Geologist
February 11, 2006, 3:44 am
Epic.

Camping_Carl
February 11, 2006, 3:47 am
hats off t0 me

TaiQuin
February 11, 2006, 4:51 am
I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU WHITE CRACKER KKK'S HOE AND RELATIONS WITH EVERY RACSIT MEMBER IN THE KKK YOU TKAE IT UP THE BUT LIKE A LITTLE HOE PUSY B.I.T.C.H UNCLE F.U.C.K.I.N.G G.A.Y [CENSORED]GOT. Now thats what i would say to a little hoe. but cause i don't want to put your mom back on the corner i won't say that i'll type it. (THAT INSULT GOES FOR EVERY F.U.C.K.E.R THAT PISSED ME OFF TODAY OK YOU GUYS) GO fux the devil or your dad or sister or something. Leave me alone you pieces of s.h.i.t. OH AND CRACK HEAD CARL GO FUX YOUR HAND OR PEE'S HAND OR HIS MOUTH....I'M A CHRISTAN SO I WON'T SAY THAT I'LL TYPE IT.

TaiQuin
February 11, 2006, 4:52 am
OH AND NICE FOR PUTTING YOUR LIFE STORY OUT LIKE THAT YOU FAT NASTY CUM LOVING LITTLE SLUT PIGGY.

peemonkey
February 11, 2006, 5:11 am
I might say that's one of the top 3 best reactions from a subject of one of your stories so far carl :)

thekingkitty
February 11, 2006, 5:20 am
ooooo isnt escaping the curse filter against the rules or something??

peemonkey
February 11, 2006, 5:29 am
when did he do that?

TaiQuin
February 11, 2006, 5:34 am
*COUNTINES TO SMOKE AWAY HIS TROUBLES*

frogboy
February 11, 2006, 5:37 am
 Quote:Originally posted by TaiQuinI HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU WHITE CRACKER KKK'S HOE AND RELATIONS WITH EVERY RACSIT MEMBER IN THE KKK YOU TKAE IT UP THE BUT LIKE A LITTLE HOE PUSY B.I.T.C.H UNCLE F.U.C.K.I.N.G G.A.Y [CENSORED]GOT. Now thats what i would say to a little hoe. but cause i don't want to put your mom back on the corner i won't say that i'll type it. (THAT INSULT GOES FOR EVERY F.U.C.K.E.R THAT PISSED ME OFF TODAY OK YOU GUYS) GO fux the devil or your dad or sister or something. Leave me alone you pieces of s.h.i.t. OH AND CRACK HEAD CARL GO FUX YOUR HAND OR PEE'S HAND OR HIS MOUTH....I'M A CHRISTAN SO I WON'T SAY THAT I'LL TYPE IT.
You're white, aren't you.

Camping_Carl
February 11, 2006, 5:39 am
thats how i type DUN DN DUN...

anyways this guys [CENSORED] as hell

I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU WHITE CRACKER

if i was in hell and i had white crackers i would be happy a little bit of peanut butter and im set..

KKK'S HOE AND RELATIONS WITH EVERY RACSIT MEMBER IN THE KKK

every racist member in the kkk.. your making it sound like there are Some unracist people in the kkk... Hmmmm and Kkks hoe O.O amazin..... are you black? do you have a grudge?

YOU TKAE IT UP THE BUT LIKE A LITTLE HOE PUSY B.I.T.C.H UNCLE F.U.C.K.I.N.G G.A.Y GOT.

I take it up.. what?.. then you say but like a little hoe pusy? see.. it looks like you are trying to say one thing then you change the subject and say BUT LIKE A LITTLE HOE .. so im confused... and you like... whats B.I.T.C.H??? Boys imitating tap Chaps hoe? My god your Saying something but i dont know how to decode it AHHH

Now thats what i would say to a little hoe.

Im glad there are no hoes around here *winks sharply at him*

but cause i don't want to put your mom back on the corner i won't say that i'll type it.

Who said my mom got off the corner? shes been working it sense 6 this morning...... AND STILL DOING HER JOB FAITHFULLY

(THAT INSULT GOES FOR EVERY F.U.C.K.E.R THAT PISSED ME OFF TODAY OK YOU GUYS)

Okay you guys? i thought you said you would say that to a little hoe? see... your dumb :
GO fux the devil or your dad or sister or something.

Or something XD your so Freaking LOST

Leave me alone you pieces of |s.h.i.t. |

hmmm shaking hats in tea?

OH AND CRACK HEAD CARL GO FUX YOUR HAND OR PEE'S HAND OR HIS MOUTH....

Actually i just did fuk my hand.. i got cum all over it.. and i did taste it afterwards... god im awesome

I'M A CHRISTAN SO I WON'T SAY THAT I'LL TYPE IT.

Well from what im seeing god hates you and you are going to hell

OH AND NICE FOR PUTTING YOUR LIFE STORY OUT LIKE THAT YOU FAT NASTY CUM LOVING LITTLE SLUT PIGGY.

If its my life story why did you get affended? sigh.........

thekingkitty
February 11, 2006, 5:42 am

I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU WHITE LUVER KFC'S HOE AND RELATIONS WITH EVERY LOVELY MEMBER IN THE KFC YOU TKAE IT UP MY LUV LIKE A LITTLE HOE KITTY L.U.V.E.R UNCLE A.M.A.Z.I.N.G L.U.V GOT. Now thats what i would say to a little hoe. but cause i don't want to put your mom back on the corner i won't say that i'll type it. (THAT INSULT GOES FOR EVERY L.O.V.E.L.Y man THAT PISSED ME OFF TODAY OK YOU GUYS) GO LUV me or my dad or sister or something. Leave me with you pieces of L.U.V. OH AND MY CRACK HEAD SPELLING IS REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD SOMETIMES AND MY TRASH TALK IS JUST BAAAAAAAAAD....I'M A WEIRDO SO I WON'T SAY THAT I'LL TYPE IT.

isnt this his first draft hehe i'm so immature

Rambo_6
February 11, 2006, 5:44 am
I need to make me some weed tea.

Camping_Carl
February 11, 2006, 5:48 am
the kitten is so cute i wish it was a girl then i would hit on her badly ;)

frogboy
February 11, 2006, 7:14 am
Christan.

It's clearly the work of our leader, Stan.

Deleted User
February 11, 2006, 7:55 am
Gentlemen, uphold your eating utensils of DOOM.

paramud
February 11, 2006, 9:10 am
Hail Stan.

Milkman Dan
February 11, 2006, 9:45 am
 Quote:Originally posted by paramudHail Stan.

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF STAN!

Zero72
February 11, 2006, 11:25 am
*fears Stan*

Deleted User
February 11, 2006, 12:30 pm
*pokes stans nipple*

Camping_Carl
February 11, 2006, 10:41 pm
cold.. nipples are hard nipples

rabidhamster
February 11, 2006, 10:53 pm
i'm scared of stan...

Camping_Carl2
February 13, 2006, 7:19 am
stans the man with a ham

Soulsnipa
February 13, 2006, 7:49 am
o damn

paramud
February 13, 2006, 8:56 am
For shizzle.

Soulsnipa
February 13, 2006, 9:03 am
 Quote:Originally posted by paramudFor shizzle.

[CENSORED]

Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 11:58 am
I wonder what taiquin looks like?

dam to bad polls were removed, i would make a poll on what taiquin possibly is......

Camping_Carl2
February 14, 2006, 6:03 am
i bet he looks awesome...... O.o i could draw a picture. :D

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 8:53 pm
no tai is black.

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 9:29 pm
Lmfaooo. That story was nastyyyyy.

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 9:49 pm
[CENSORED] his IP wasnt banned

thekingkitty
February 15, 2006, 10:08 pm
oooooooo tai you bad person!

Deleted User
February 16, 2006, 11:20 am
You guys have a sick immagination.... A fantastic, colorful, applicable immagination, but it's still sick... :P

Camping_Carl2
February 16, 2006, 8:07 pm
thank you sweet buns ;)

paramud
February 17, 2006, 4:21 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Camping_Carl2i bet he looks awesome...... O.o i could draw a picture. :D

Quote:Originally posted by TaQuinno tai is black.

Ha, you just insulted black people.