( search forums )
Bonus
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 6:55 pm
Bonus in Soldat may be the reason if u die faster or u live more...
For example if somone with bersker shoots at u, youre sushi
and if somoone shots u with the barret and u have vest, well thank vest!

Chakra`
February 13, 2006, 6:57 pm
Ya know, it's a shame more servers don't use the powerups. 'Cos they're just so fun! Even the heavy-weight long term servers like u13, SN's, leo's ..... c'mon ya buggers.

Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 7:00 pm
yes...
it can be very anoying some times...
playing with bonus is cool

CrazyEye
February 13, 2006, 7:10 pm
Predator all the way, nothing funner then taking a saw or knife when you do it too.

DragonSlayer
February 13, 2006, 7:12 pm
Blah, I don't really like bonuses. I suppose predator is the most fun though. Any experienced player can see a predator right away but it's fun in pubs.

SERIAL KILLeR
February 13, 2006, 7:28 pm
Berseker + Minimi :D

Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 7:29 pm
XD thats total massacre!!!
using predator+knife or saw is nice to

lithium
February 13, 2006, 8:08 pm
I mostly hate powerups, but if I had to pick one I'd say vest...there's few things more satisfying than having some kid nail you with a barret and complain, and just say rahahaha vest suckerrr

Maka
February 13, 2006, 8:56 pm
The vest blocks barret shots? Cool. :^D

Try beserker + deagles, it's basically the equivalent of a real-life barret, except it weighs in at around four pounds.

Never fear Chakra, me and Rabidhamster's 24/7 Infiltration server will probably have all powerups enabled.

edak
February 13, 2006, 9:07 pm
I am surprised that flamer got ANY votes, its mostly useless.... Go PRED for pub CTF

Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 9:34 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by SERIAL KILLeRBerseker + Minimi :D

Breserker + Minigun >:)

Quote:Originally posted by MakaThe vest blocks barret shots? Cool. :^D

But M79's completely waste your vest right away, one hit...go figure (And LAW's too).

Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 9:45 pm
yep forget the vest them

bond_james_bond
February 13, 2006, 9:51 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by edakI am surprised that flamer got ANY votes, its mostly useless.... Go PRED for pub CTF

Flamer can arugably be one of the best. Firstly, you get to keep it until you are killed. Secondly, you can just hold down your fire button and... fire. Third, if you use it right, you can massacre large groups.

But the best is beserker

Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 9:52 pm
the vest is the best.....

Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 9:56 pm
well not against m79...

.Twelve
February 13, 2006, 10:19 pm
I enjoy them all.
Except the flamer since you can't get rid of it.

Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 10:23 pm
hmm one question...
what can clusters kill?

Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 10:35 pm
Berserker is the coolest. Cause it gives you cheap kills :P

Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 10:36 pm
Berserker-Predator-Vest-Flamer-Cluster

Aegis
February 13, 2006, 11:17 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by .TwelveI enjoy them all.
Except the flamer since you can't get rid of it.

Yes you can =o.
I like the flamer, vest and predator.
Flamer = flag propellant! + Toast thine enemies =)

UGK
February 13, 2006, 11:20 pm
I voted Predator, but there is something wrong with it. When you use SSCC it will make your gear and things invisible, but not your skin.

lithium
February 13, 2006, 11:22 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Mister Angry

Quote:Originally posted by MakaThe vest blocks barret shots? Cool. :^D

But M79's completely waste your vest right away, one hit...go figure (And LAW's too).

Um ja, the M79 damage is like 690000 or something, barret damage is ~500 i think.

Deleted User
February 13, 2006, 11:31 pm
lol
yep, m79 even with ur tiny vest, bum youre done XD

Antifate
February 13, 2006, 11:53 pm
Flame God, with timing, can own. Approach a group, flame them while nading madly to get good group damage, and finish them with an auto.

Raptor
February 14, 2006, 10:20 pm
Clusters, It's like I always have luck with them xD

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 12:43 am
clusters???? lol i cant kill nothing with them

Raptor
February 15, 2006, 6:55 pm
^I always like get multi kills with it. I think I'm good with grenades.

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 7:25 pm
lol u must be :D
i cant kill damn with them

Deleted User
February 16, 2006, 12:58 am
Predator, because its great to see someone that thinks thay are safe, and then a knive comes from nowhere :D

Raptor
February 16, 2006, 1:02 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Carlitoslol u must be :D
i cant kill damn with them
It's just a matter of guessing the enemy's movement, the altitude from where you throw the cluster to guess where the majority of little clusters will fall. Also the speed at which you throw the grenade.

CrazyKid980
February 16, 2006, 1:35 am
I prefer the vest, keeps me nice and cozy while I oblertirate everything in sight.

-Arbalest-
February 16, 2006, 5:36 am
Beserker + Clusters!! Find a map with a low ceiling and cluster it when a group of enemy comes. With good timing and all you will see is blood, blood, blood. ;)

However I do like Beserker most of all. I use it with Spas and it's the only bonus that makes me pity whoever got in my way.

Swarmer
February 16, 2006, 8:10 pm
Clusters are awesome. I dont see why people hate them so much. They do a lot of damage too. All you need is to get a direct hit on someone, and they instantly die and thier body goes flying across the map. Its hilarious. It's also good for hitting around corners, or "spraying" a general area. I like using them on Kampf. After you get them in the middle, you break all 3 of them on the ledge, and they go flying into the giant battle on the enemy side, giving you random triple kills.

Deleted User
February 16, 2006, 8:37 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by SwarmerClusters are awesome. I dont see why people hate them so much. They do a lot of damage too. All you need is to get a direct hit on someone, and they instantly die and thier body goes flying across the map. Its hilarious. It's also good for hitting around corners, or "spraying" a general area. I like using them on Kampf. After you get them in the middle, you break all 3 of them on the ledge, and they go flying into the giant battle on the enemy side, giving you random triple kills.

clursters are underpowered and make a strange noise. that's why i don't like them.

Zegovia
February 17, 2006, 8:57 am
Predator and good ol' trustworthy RUGER!! ;)

Deleted User
February 17, 2006, 10:32 pm
better....PRedator and a barret lolosouruos

Deleted User
February 17, 2006, 11:02 pm
vest and barret if you have to, but i like vest and steyr or ruger

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 1:10 am
vest can save u of barret shot

Nos-D
February 18, 2006, 8:18 pm
actually I never play with bonuses but my favourite is berseker..

Deleted User
February 22, 2006, 4:14 pm
Predator because its good movie