( search forums )
Questions for server improvement
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
Deleted User
February 14, 2006, 12:13 am
Ok, I know I may have posted a few topics here already, but I'm just trying to get answers
I've noticed that many servers have pages with each players stats, so I was wondering how you do this (or do you need a payed server).
If that requires a payed server, is it possible for your server to remember nicks, or does that need a payed server as well?
And last of all, how much do payed servers cost, and how do they work?

rabidhamster
February 14, 2006, 3:56 am
i think flab's u13sss does this, but i really have no clue.

Deleted User
February 17, 2006, 5:45 am
Does anybody know?

Leo
February 17, 2006, 7:27 am
Find me at quakenet, channel #lrs. I'll try to help.

Optik
February 17, 2006, 12:39 pm
there are different stats scripts that go by nicks one of them is u13sss which i consider one of the better ones but also zitrostats those are probably main 2 that i would use
if you want prices check out stridegaming.com i run it and rent servers and stats is an option but it's not necessary you can do them yourself just set up your own http server and such and you're good to go

FliesLikeABrick
February 17, 2006, 3:11 pm
Jesus Optik, ever hear of grammar?

Yes, U13SSS is my scripts package and it provides the stats functionality seen on www.u13.net

you can download it at http://u13.net/go.php?id=1

Optik
February 17, 2006, 8:25 pm
flab shush dont rly care cuz english isnt my native language it's barely my second one so dont rly care lol

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 3:26 am
O RLY?

U13SSS is the recommended script; since it just plain ownz and is easy to integrate onto other websites.

Deleted User
February 27, 2006, 7:20 am
It says I need a webserver and MYSQL. What are they and how do I get them?

FliesLikeABrick
March 4, 2006, 10:38 pm
if you don't have or don't know where to get a webserver then you should learn about how to set up a website before you go out asking how to get a site with stats.

There will be a new version of u13sss out very very soon which puts all of the past versions to shame. Do some research on webservers and mysql and then come back and get the new version