( search forums )
This is OUTRAGEOUS!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Antimatter
February 14, 2006, 9:11 am
I was playing at a server called !Plue Public, black agi, got like 17 kills with 4-5 deaths then someone made a kick vote, "possibly cheater". Hey what makes a good player cheater? I'm getting really tired of getting kicked/banned on servers because I play good?..

Deleted User
February 14, 2006, 9:12 am
Cry me a riiverrrrrrr

The 'person' who voted you was the Server... its an automatically cast vote when the server detects you cheating. gg

Deleted User
February 14, 2006, 10:48 am
The server thinks he's cheating, OMFLOLG! Perhaps that is a bug, and if so, it needs looking at.

DragonSlayer
February 14, 2006, 11:47 am
 Quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeCry me a riiverrrrrrr

The 'person' who voted you was the Server... its an automatically cast vote when the server detects you cheating. gg

Or then someone actually vote kicked him. Happens all the time.

And it's a shame. It's one of the reasons why I don't like playing on pubs, getting kicked gets pretty annoying. Playing on familiar servers where you can just play and not worry about other things = bliss.

Deleted User
February 14, 2006, 11:57 am
1.2.1-like hacks are getting popular again... I've seen a couple aimbots (it's obvious if they don't lag and their aim automatically twitches to people and shoots them, BARRETS), flyhacks, and infinate nades hacks. That's pretty much it though, =S.

Deleted User
February 14, 2006, 11:58 am
*not logged on : Double Post*

Also, I'd like to mention OVERCLOCKING your CPU will get you banned for this makes you move faster and have an upper edge.

GAMEOVER
February 14, 2006, 6:42 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Jelly*not logged on : Double Post*

Also, I'd like to mention OVERCLOCKING your CPU will get you banned for this makes you move faster and have an upper edge.

That is the sillyest thing I have heard.. OC'n your cpu has nothing to do with game play.

CrazyEye
February 14, 2006, 7:11 pm
So what your saying is, my 1.3 Ghz, makes my soldat move 3x slower then someone elses 3.3? Po Leez.

Outcast
February 14, 2006, 7:26 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Jelly*not logged on : Double Post*

No, I have it overclocked.

Ok
February 14, 2006, 7:54 pm
Overclocking your computer gives you more CPU power thus more FPS , it has nothing to do with what the server detects or how u move on the server as a matter of fact, the server doesnt give a [CENSORED] about what computer you have... he sends you packets, whatever your comp does with them is your problem.

Raptor
February 14, 2006, 10:18 pm
There's just people that are just "picaos" like we say in Venezuela (not a bad word; technically means they're frustrated) They don't want anybody playing with them..

a-4-year-old
February 15, 2006, 12:31 am
 Quote:Originally posted by RaptorThere's just people that are just "picaos" like we say in Venezuela (not a bad word; technically means they're frustrated) They don't want anybody playing with them..

¬¬

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 12:57 am
Lol, I wish I knew what you guys were talking about. All I know that my computer has.. is a bunch of things inside. xD

a-4-year-old
February 15, 2006, 1:17 am
overclocking is making an electronic engine work at it's full potential, it originated with engines (lets use a toothbrush electric engine) the manufaturer makes an engine that is better than what they will use it for so that the engines dont get overworked and die off.

processors are basically the same as an electric engine without the engine part, so you can overclock it in bios (dont ask) by tapping del during the startup.

Raptor
February 15, 2006, 6:43 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old Quote:Originally posted by RaptorThere's just people that are just "picaos" like we say in Venezuela (not a bad word; technically means they're frustrated) They don't want anybody playing with them..

¬¬
What? I never said you were one of them ;)

reckon
February 15, 2006, 7:07 pm
HEY GUYS THIS IS OUTRAAAAAAGEOUS!!