( search forums )
TDR Recruiting.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Drink Bloody Water
February 14, 2006, 12:21 pm
TDR is looking for some good members. So far we are undefeated in CW's and we only ACCEPT GOOD PEOPLE. So please if you are wanting to going email us at roundpunch2@yahoo.com or veega128@yahoo.com. If you have AIM instant message us at Veega128 or Magnetahelp. If you dont feel like doing any of that, go to this link http://s15.invisionfree.com/TDR_Forums/ and post there for a tryout. Remember, if you are looking for a great clan that isn't nooby. Tryout and we will be more than happy to recruit you great Soldat Talent out there.

DragonSlayer
February 15, 2006, 2:36 am
Some more info would be cool. Do you play normal or realistic Soldat? Also, how often do you play clan wars and do you accept clan war challenges? Anyway, good luck with finding someone.

Drink Bloody Water
February 15, 2006, 11:57 am
ok. We usually play normal Soldat but we train with realistic. with clan wars we're always up for a challenge.

Marbire
February 15, 2006, 10:45 pm
Ah, there you are. I had forgotten your aim that you gave me in that public. Now I know it though, we'll play an fcw, and we'll take care of that "undefeated" record of yours haha...

DragonSlayer
February 16, 2006, 2:49 am
 Quote:Originally posted by MarbireAh, there you are. I had forgotten your aim that you gave me in that public. Now I know it though, we'll play an fcw, and we'll take care of that "undefeated" record of yours haha...

Please let us do it. :(

Anyway, do you happen to have MSN or do you visit IRC? I want to play a clan war.

Drink Bloody Water
February 16, 2006, 12:01 pm
im srry Dragon i dont have msn but Veega does. Ill give you his when i get it. BRING IT ON MARBIRE!!!!!!!!!

Marbire
February 17, 2006, 9:55 pm
I love it when people brag but have NO IDEA what's comin to them or who they are talkin to..... good stuff...

anyways I dont have aim so I'll have to get fab to msg ya. I recommend you get MSN or IRC.