( search forums )
unmoderated topic
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 7:36 pm
What exactly does it mean when a topic is "unmoderated"? I posted This topic last night and it said it was unmoderated and has stayed that way all day. Can anyone shed some light on this? Many thanks

Field Marshal BM

DeMonIc
February 15, 2006, 7:40 pm
Unmoderated means that the topic will not appear to other forum users until the moderator approves it ( thus your link isn't working for us ). It will be approved, moved or deleted in the near future, based on the moderator's decision, who judges after taking the forum rules into account.

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 7:46 pm
Oh okay, thanks for the info. Does a topic only et unmoderated when the mod is offline or somthing? Because i've had this happen once or twice before but it rarely happens

Tha Doggfather
February 15, 2006, 8:45 pm
Moderators can turn on moderation in their part of the forum. When it's disabled (like in most forums), your new topics/posts will appear directly.

N1nj@
February 15, 2006, 9:15 pm
I thought this was common sense >_>

FliesLikeABrick
February 15, 2006, 9:39 pm
It is moderated now. Sometimes new threads can go un-noticed if moderators check the forums quickly and then don't check again until an hour later, then the previously unseen threads (like yours) won't show up in their active topics list and will go unmoderated for longer periods of time.

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 9:47 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by N1nj@I thought this was common sense >_>

Aparently not :p

Thanks for the info Flieslikeabrick