( search forums )
fgs chakra
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Ender
February 15, 2006, 8:38 pm
You banned someone for saying 'three maps are ugly, the rest are quite nice?'. Stop the nazism.

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 8:40 pm
Ender, you see. Stupid criticism is not welcome in some forums.

If you havent found out by common sense already, you have to explain in detail why its 'ugly' or 'nice.'

Or else it will be counted as spam.

And the person Chakra banned probably had past warnings for his childish behaviors.

EDIT: grow up.

Ender
February 15, 2006, 8:44 pm
Yeah I think it's nazism if in a map-making forum you can't say what maps you like and which you don't.

Pulp
February 15, 2006, 8:56 pm
The problem is that strict rules will only lead to an artificial board with users posting predictable, cynical comments, happy to be one of the loved elitarists ... while these forums just should be a bloody gameforum, for everyone who enjoys playing the game ... ( We all know soldat is played by quite a lot of children, and it would be wrong to try to turn them into adults too soon ... )

Ender
February 15, 2006, 9:00 pm
 Quote:you have to explain in detail why its 'ugly' or 'nice.'

Or else it will be counted as spam.
 Quote: Jawa and Island2k5 look great, don't raelly like the rest thou, i live your wy of mapping, thy look like MM's maps :D
Why isn't this dude banned then?
 Quote: I like Mescal and Island2k5 the best.

But, they all look great.

Great job on all of these
And this one?
 Quote: Awesome maps except for Sugar... Sugar just seems to basic for my liking.. :\
And this one?
 Quote: i like. smoke and jawa r my favs.
And this one?
 Quote: What are u talking about, chakapoko!? Island2k5 is awesome!! *d/l*
And what about this one?
 Quote: Once again, i am overly impressed by yuor work, Chakapoko.

I insist that you create a tutorial teaching how to use your shading techniques!
And don't forget to ban this one!
 Quote: 1337 as usual.
it's still my oppinion that you are currently best mapper around.
And this one, definitely a ban
 Quote: You say -Island2k5 is not good chakapoko but i think its the best one, I realy like it
And what about this mother[CENSORED]er?
 Quote: I personally think Smoke's better...
This one is the nastiest of all, consider permaban!
 Quote: I like your maps. IMO are Island and Jawa da best. And Smoke is kewl ^^
Dairy is not good for you.

The Geologist
February 15, 2006, 9:05 pm
If you're talking about Vigg, you should put in all the insults, swearing, and other crap that got him banned to even have a point worth considering. If you're talking about some other banned mapper, then I havn't a clue who you're talking about. In Viggs case he wasn't banned for supposed spam, but because he couldn't keep from insulting new mappers whilst riding his high horse.

Ender
February 15, 2006, 9:07 pm
Talking about Vigg yes.
Even if the post i'm talking about was the last drop, it's still a drop. And I think it shouldn't be! (You can see this because it is linked in the thread about his ban)

LazehBoi
February 15, 2006, 9:15 pm
Jesus, you want so much attention, don't you? If you cared about this ban in the slightest, you'd be PMing Chakra like a mature person and discussing it that way, yet you do the EXACT opposite!

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 9:28 pm
Wow moron... are you in love with this guy or something.. o_O

Ive seen Viggs post, he calls some maps 'pieces of crap' and just insults them saying their [CENSORED].

He deserves to be banned, and was probably asking for it.

You should continue with your own life. Thhhaaanks.

EDIT: Arguments...? I am arguing against you. =]
And yes, I called you a moron, get over it.

Also, if you didnt notice.. You have just hipocrited yourself.

Ender
February 15, 2006, 9:34 pm
Why don't you give arguments instead of flaming me with no apparant reason? You know that's against the forum policy don't you?

Oh and why should I discuss stuff in private that concerns the whole forums, mature people can discuss their stuff in public cause there is nothing to hide.

FliesLikeABrick
February 15, 2006, 9:43 pm
He was banned for 2 days at first because of many warnings and other things (I know that this doesn't say much without me digging up the examples).

The permanent ban came from something else after his temporary ban for the post(s) you're referring to. I don't know what that is and it would have been nice if Chakra posted that in his second sin bin post about vig.

Ender
February 15, 2006, 9:45 pm
I don't know anything about Viggs record except for that post, but that post was mentioned as the 'last drop' for his temporary ban, and that's wrong, cause there is nothing wrong with that post, he just says three maps are ugly and the rest are quite nice. What is wrong with that? There are plenty of people that give their opinions on those maps in that thread without giving a detailed explanation.

Do you only allow praise without reason but no criticism?

Chakra`
February 15, 2006, 9:47 pm
Once again Ender, you have shown me and the world just how much crap you're full of and how little you know about whatever the heck you're trying to challenge. Do your research..

Vigg was banned for a short while before I was adminned. Vigg also went through all the motions of being warned twice, banned for 2 days (then a further 2 days for making a second account while banned), then finally now, banned. All of this ...'all'.... was done on the notification and reccomendation of the moderators.
I personally pm'd him yesterday, in a friendly way, to say that although one of the maps he criticised was indeed bad in my opinion, if he didn't lay off the attitude one of the moderators would flag him for removal.

So you see... he had an extreme amount of warning and chance to change his offensive behaviour, and didn't. He certainly was capable of posting sensible and helpfully criticising opinions, which you faithfully pasted for him. However you seem to have blindly missed out on all the insults he dished out that aren't particularly hard to find.

....what is this 'really' about guv?

Ender
February 15, 2006, 9:49 pm
I don't dispute any of his other behaviour or posts, I'm just disputing that that particular post in that particular thread is wrong. Give me arguments for that please.

Soulsnipa
February 15, 2006, 9:51 pm
People just are really trying to kill the mapping community. Hmmphh

Ender
February 15, 2006, 10:16 pm
look i don't know what else he did but that post, and i don't care if you ban him for that. However on his ban you link to one thread, in that thread he made one post, which is commented by Demonic with the text "Congratulations, you have just crossed the line again. ~ Demonic". With that post is nothing wrong and is no reason for a ban. that's all i'm saying.

Chakra`
February 15, 2006, 10:30 pm
Nothing was wrong? he was clearly attempting to be offensive and start an arguement rather than being constructive. However, for your 'pleasure' only, i've updated the sinbin topic. Why you care about little things like this is beyond me....

Deleted User
February 15, 2006, 10:33 pm
You seriously must be mentally retarded man...

Quote:Nothing special, shove it up!
Nothing special as in gameplay, seen a million times, I get wet when I see a map that I have never seen before in design. Others I just send to hell.

Keep it up vig, you wasted your last chance. ~ Demonic

Seriously, stop lying to yourself, and other people. Spend a few hours look at vigg's insultfull posts.
Noone wants to hear your protests. -_-

EDIT: I think its best for him to just talk to himself. I suggest to IGNORE.

Ender
February 15, 2006, 10:36 pm
 Quote:[22:56] <Ender> so you are saying that post was wrong?
[22:56] <Chakra> ..no..
 Quote:he was clearly attempting to be offensive and start an arguement rather than being constructive.
So are people allowed to say a map is ugly or not? Be clear.

Ender
February 15, 2006, 10:40 pm
 Quote: You seriously must be mentally retarded man...
And at the same time you think
 Quote:you have to explain in detail why its 'ugly' or 'nice.' Or else it will be counted as spam.
In your opinion people are not allowed to call a map ugly without a reason. But they should be able to call other people mentally retarded in the forums without any sanctions?

Chakra`
February 15, 2006, 10:41 pm
Ender....this is a matter of common sense that you clearly have no understanding of.

Yes, you can criticise maps, and call them ugly.
No, you can't say this in an offensive, taunting, arguementative manner that progresses the map's thread into a joust of insults. Comprende, smart man?

papasurf31
February 16, 2006, 12:25 am
I have to say that I did like some of vig's maps, and there is a part of me that is sad to see him go. However, he was just way too destructive, and was very arrogant, talking down to people. Justice must be dished out.

Raptor
February 16, 2006, 12:59 am
^He'll make another account..

Soulsnipa
February 16, 2006, 4:35 am
and then he will use that multiclan thing to avoid ip blockage o no!

makazuma
February 16, 2006, 9:23 am
Oh my, I don't read this forums too often, but when I did lately and checked for new maps I became tired of that [CENSORED] within 2 days, it's a lovely ban. Huray for strict rules. He was just bashing everyone that tryed to map.

Elephant_Hunter
February 16, 2006, 9:45 am
 Quote:Originally posted by EnderYou banned someone for saying 'three maps are ugly, the rest are quite nice?'. Stop the nazism.

Have you heard of the old saying "the staw that broke the camel's back?" After so much annoyance, it become apparent that Viggoloniggolo's posts were making other forumers feel alienated and angry. We can only take a limited amount of crap. Heh, if I were administrator, I would be much stricter than Chakra. Totalitarian all the way...

Soulsnipa
February 16, 2006, 10:43 am
With him gone there is about 35% less activiity in the mapping forums now. Congrats to all of you, your riddance of the entire idea of a mapping forum is almost complete.. Only need to ban me next!

:)

Chakra`
February 16, 2006, 12:12 pm
Yeah! Lets get rid of Geologist too! I never liked that guy ...always making maps! grrrrr.

Ender
February 16, 2006, 12:13 pm
Yes Elephant_Hunter, but saying three maps are ugly and the rest is nice is not even a straw.

Soulsnipa
February 16, 2006, 12:14 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Yeah! Lets get rid of Geologist too! I never liked that guy ...always making maps! grrrrr.

NOW THERES THE FIRST THING YOU'VE GOTTEN RIGHT ALL DAY!...... lol jk, but when was the last time he posted a map? He is busy, Viggaglongo and the newer generation was not.

Chakra`
February 16, 2006, 12:24 pm
Oh hush you two pair of queers ¬_¬

Ender - just like last time, the more you repeat it, doesn't mean it becomes more true. He didn't 'just' say 'ooh those 3 maps are ugly'. You know that. It was out of line, and he was given ALOT of pre-warning. Please try to think about what you say before saying it.

Soulsnipa - I may not do everything by your bizarre standards, but just because a fellow posts a few decent maps, or indeed provides anything else towards the community thats welcome, doesn't mean he gets a license to act an arsehole.

thekingkitty
February 16, 2006, 12:43 pm
Why is there so much Chakra' hate??

Soulsnipa
February 16, 2006, 1:19 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by thekingkittyWhy is there so much Chakra' hate??

hate towards community not shakras

Cookie.
February 16, 2006, 6:10 pm
Hmmm I miss Vigg... does anyone still have his email :( I really liked his maps

damnnation
February 16, 2006, 6:32 pm
Quote:
Jawa and Island2k5 look great, don't raelly like the rest thou, i live your wy of mapping, thy look like MM's maps :D

why i'm not banned?, i'm saying tha i like the other maps also, but those 2are the best of tem all in my opinion, VIG just caklled them all ugly without a real reason

The Geologist
February 16, 2006, 8:10 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa... lol jk, but when was the last time he posted a map?

Hold your tongue. That shall change soon enough.

Deleted User
February 16, 2006, 8:57 pm
Vijchtidoodah
viggoloniggolo

do you see a similarity?

Chakra`
February 16, 2006, 9:01 pm
My ....gawd ...

Soulsnipa
February 16, 2006, 10:04 pm
Lol wow....HHH

Deleted User
February 16, 2006, 10:04 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaWith him gone there is about 35% less activiity in the mapping forums now. Congrats to all of you, your riddance of the entire idea of a mapping forum is almost complete.. Only need to ban me next!

:)

It's just a phase, most of us are busy with school atm...

:/

Quote:Originally posted by HHHVijchtidoodah
viggoloniggolo

do you see a similarity?

Actually besides the fact that they both start on V, no.
And Vigs name repeats the first part and replaces the v with a n, in Vijchts case it doesn't.

Deleted User
February 17, 2006, 12:38 am
o_o.. ok then, this is just getting odd.

Chakra`
February 17, 2006, 1:36 am

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
February 17, 2006, 1:55 am
Thanks Chakra. Lol xD

a-4-year-old
February 17, 2006, 2:56 am
to sum all this up...

viggonoggolo was being a [CENSORED] for a really long time and ppl where all like YO! stop being a [CENSORED]! and he was all like dis map be a suck map. and kept being a [CENSORED]. than more people went all like stop being a [CENSORED]! and he stoped begin a [CENSORED] for a little bit and than was more of a [CENSORED] and ppl where all like im sick of this [CENSORED]! and we banned the [CENSORED] and than he got unbanned and he was all [CENSORED]ging around and ppl where like [CENSORED] SHUT UP and he got banned for being a [CENSORED].
WAFFLES
chakra is cool.
end of topic.

EDIT: oh and his email is all like vig_joy@hotmail.com i think. check his profile

Outcast
February 17, 2006, 12:47 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by EnderYou banned someone for saying 'three maps are ugly, the rest are quite nice?'. Stop the nazism.

You don't just get banned, you get a first warning, after that you get a second warning, all with explanations of what you did wrong, you even get explanations of what not to do when you do it wrong without warnings(this is usually after you have the 2nd warning already) so you don't get banned so easilly. After the 2nd warning there's a temporary ban, and if you STILL don't learn to abide by the rules, you go bye bye forever.

EDIT : It doesn't matter what damn post made him banned, he deserved it overall. If someone is on parole even the slighest crime can make him go back to jail. Easy as that.

GluLm
February 17, 2006, 12:54 pm
Vig has been banned for enough good reasons in my opinion. He was offensive and arrogant.
However I think he should be banned for one month only, as he might become less retarded over time.
Lots of people who joined being like him eventually matured a bit and became interesting members.
Vig is retarded ok. Still a one month ban should be enough. You can ban him again if he didn't learn his lesson anyway. >_>

P.S: you could ban a-4-year-old for some days too... :P

thekingkitty
February 17, 2006, 2:37 pm
vig is gone forever....oh yeah i think you should move this topic to bashpit and see it burn to hell, we can then truly see the voice of the people when they are (almost) unmoderated, just a thought.

a-4-year-old
February 17, 2006, 3:21 pm
bye vig.

papasurf31
February 17, 2006, 4:56 pm
Damn you Chakra, you're picture made me giggle in the middle of my computer typing class. XD

Outcast
February 17, 2006, 7:03 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Elephant_Hunter Quote:Originally posted by EnderYou banned someone for saying 'three maps are ugly, the rest are quite nice?'. Stop the nazism.

Have you heard of the old saying "the staw that broke the camel's back?" After so much annoyance, it become apparent that Viggoloniggolo's posts were making other forumers feel alienated and angry. We can only take a limited amount of crap. Heh, if I were administrator, I would be much stricter than Chakra. Totalitarian all the way...

He just dishes out the bans, we(moderators) request it. So, don't fear him, he just has the executive power. We're like the senat and him and president.

Melba
February 17, 2006, 9:43 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by papasurf31Damn you Chakra, you're picture made me giggle in the middle of my computer typing class. XD

Calling Chakra a picture isn't very nice, now is it?

Soulsnipa
February 17, 2006, 10:51 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Outcast Quote:Originally posted by Elephant_Hunter Quote:Originally posted by EnderYou banned someone for saying 'three maps are ugly, the rest are quite nice?'. Stop the nazism.

He just dishes out the bans, we(moderators) request it. So, don't fear him, he just has the executive power. We're like the senat and him and president.

O great.... will I ever see a non - corrupted Senate.

Keron Cyst
February 18, 2006, 12:27 am
lol, Ender stopped posting here...

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 7:30 am
Good. Useless [CENSORED]ing [CENSORED]'d [CENSORED]er of [CENSORED]'s on the [CENSORED].

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 5:57 pm
Why are posts being deleted?? Freaking overeactive moderators. I HATE YOU ALL!!

Chakra`
February 18, 2006, 6:06 pm
where? (seriously)

Outcast
February 18, 2006, 6:09 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa Quote:Originally posted by Outcast Quote:Originally posted by Elephant_Hunter Quote:Originally posted by EnderYou banned someone for saying 'three maps are ugly, the rest are quite nice?'. Stop the nazism.

O great.... will I ever see a non - corrupted Senate.

Are you suggesting I take bribes!? Or act in any away against the rules just to have my own personal vendetta upon the idiots of this world? No, I equally despise every continous rule breaker and put them to their place like they deserve it!

a-4-year-old
February 18, 2006, 9:50 pm
LIES

Deleted User
February 19, 2006, 3:50 am
The forum has died since somone has been giving spamming immature twats over 1,000 posts, which is what they aimed for in the first place...

Meandor
February 22, 2006, 7:57 pm
Ender, hold my nuts. brb

thekingkitty
February 22, 2006, 9:37 pm
why must we fight :(

a-4-year-old
February 24, 2006, 9:23 pm
because fighting is more fun than saying "weee" every time we die.

jettlarue
April 4, 2006, 6:00 am
for me i think its good vignig isnt insulting newcomers to the forums. but he was cool sometimes and he was getting really good at maps. he was an ass to me and a bunch of other people sometimes but i still think he should come back. but....forums are like dictatorship. but chakra is cool so idk. btw i think you all are hippies.