( search forums )
Few bugs..
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Dark_Noddy
February 16, 2006, 3:30 pm
First of all there is the 'pinging whats in the "game server ip" edit without dns'ing' wich is rather annoying at times..

Second, sometimes when playing on pubs there is a load of weaponmod and soldat freezes up.. Nothing works and I have to restart the comp.. (had this in beta I think)

Third, last night when playing... changing teams I got stuck inside another teammate and warped after him whenever he moved (I myself could not move).. I could shoot but not aim, nor did the hits count.. When he killed some1 I got 'you killed msg' same when he died. when he respawned I spawned with him.. the whole incident was rather wierd..

Deleted User
February 17, 2006, 12:44 am
Lol, I love it when that bug occurs. I start running the other way, and him the other way. I shoot the bullets around and prone, hahah. Its a rare bug though.

Echo_Trail
February 17, 2006, 6:56 am
Never had the first two, but the last i can relate to. This happened to m on one of Leo's servers, 'cept my kills actually did count! I rejoined, and everything was fine.

How about the change etam bug. The one where you get kicked for changing teams? Anyone know what to do?

And also, i know it's no mature issue, but sometimes when i press "t" or "y" to enter a message, it actually include either y or t in the message itself. It's just annoying, that's all.

Mikeman
February 17, 2006, 7:01 am
I have had those 2 last bugs, the middle one annoys me ... -.-

Hercule Poirot
February 17, 2006, 9:05 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Dark_NoddyFirst of all there is
Third, last night when playing... changing teams I got stuck inside another teammate and warped after him whenever he moved (I myself could not move).. I could shoot but not aim, nor did the hits count.. When he killed some1 I got 'you killed msg' same when he died. when he respawned I spawned with him.. the whole incident was rather wierd..

Lol that sounds kinda funny :S

I myself have bug too when changing teams. My soldat does freeze for about 5 secs then it goes back to lobby after that i need to join server again. Then i see myself on other team already so there is 2 players with same name (or other one has (1) after name). After 30 secs or such other player disconnects. What makes this wierd is that i don't get that on cws (3vs3 matches maybe you need like more players or something to active that bug) so it works only in public servers afaik...

FliesLikeABrick
February 18, 2006, 12:58 am
I can also confirm that changing teams is very buggy, especially towards the end of rounds. I generally don't encounter bugs in soldat except when I'm changing teams

Dark_Noddy
February 18, 2006, 10:12 am
I guess I gave a prette louse description of the first one.. have some text in the Game server ip edit (in lobby) then do ping all.. It for some reason attempts to ping it without dnsing (or so I think) wich means U get a flood of errors ^^

Da cHeeSeMaN
March 11, 2006, 8:53 am
lol the last one happened to me in a clan war once xD