( search forums )
The "my drunk friend" thread
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Echo_Trail
February 16, 2006, 9:54 pm
So here i find myself, saturday evening, everythings going somewhat like planned. 'Cept for my making out with my stupid ex girlfriend, but you guys know how it is when you feel the blood streaming through your veins, and it turns out to be 80% alcohol. This was one of those nights.
My mate had this g4y thing going on. All night he had been running around as a freakin vegetable, making out with about 8 guys, and he kept on running the show as we entered the pub. Later that night, as he continues his g4yparade, and this really big arnold-schwarzenegger-guy comes up, asking him with a provoking tune, "What, are you f4gg or something?
My friend, drunk and wasted as he is, turns around and looks the guy straight to the face. "I dunno, but what do you say we go home and find out?"

The guy was kinda paralyzed for a sec. Then he punches my friend in the face and return to whatever sly buisness he was at.

Woke up the next day with the most intence hangovers experienced this year, But it was worth it.
G4YPEOPLE RULE, MAN!

So, bring up your sorry stories..

a-4-year-old
February 16, 2006, 9:56 pm
well my brother chugged wine at a wedding and my mom yelled at him.

funneh.

Deleted User
February 16, 2006, 10:27 pm
My aunt got wasted and beat the hell oot of her kids. The older ones beat back; i wasn't there, but i would've beat her arse. Sad.

Deleted User
February 17, 2006, 12:00 am
making out is for 12 year olds. could this be a stoned friends thread?

?
February 17, 2006, 1:01 am
I don't have friends that drink, but I did have a bonfire at my house one time and some people in my class that begged me to make the bonfire came and started drinking and smoking pot, some girl started runnning around the yard trying to make out with alot of people, course she was like 14 so I got her boyfriend to get her before some of the perves got hold of her.... anyway I was pretty glad I didn't drink because it ended up being 8 in the morning when it got through and we had to go back to school at 10 to do a play in spanish... about the accepcting Jesus Christ as your savoir... must say it was hilarious to see those people try to remember their lines while still recovering from the bonfire :P

Captain Ben
February 17, 2006, 6:11 am
/thinksofnewyear

My friend, whenever he gets drunk, has a habit of stealing all the lighters he can find. The last time he did it, six people chased his car, banging on the sides screaming for their lighters back... he just sped up, laughed like a maniac and threw all the lighters out by the handful.

thekingkitty
February 17, 2006, 6:17 am
my dad got drunk like 3 years ago, drunk people are annoying :(

Rambo_6
February 17, 2006, 7:42 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ben/thinksofnewyear

DON'T GET ME STARTED! :P

vash763
February 17, 2006, 11:44 am
My step-dad got drunk, so I drove him and my friends around, and we got this girl I know to get in the car and show us the goods. Dems wer gude goods

Captain Ben
February 17, 2006, 12:38 pm
Does anyone remember those big chunky watches that came with gum in them?
This kid I know (not a friend) broke his wrist when he was running with one- he landed on it. While drunk.

February 17, 2006, 1:56 pm
I am the drunk friend.

:(

Echo_Trail
February 17, 2006, 4:31 pm
This guy I know.. Tho one from above actually. He and his friends made this loge. It wasn't anything rly, but in order to join, you'd have to squeeze a beerbottle half up yours.. That is wick! That is just so sick. That goes beyond funneh, that's just plain old stupid.

Cookie.
February 17, 2006, 6:14 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by StickyI am the drunk friend.

Same :(

Outcast
February 17, 2006, 7:06 pm
We just get into fights. :/

DeMonIc
February 17, 2006, 7:12 pm
You know that pal everyone has, the one that's an animal, and if he gets wasted you have to get your stuff very far from him, otherwise he'll give you a 'present'?

That's me.

a-4-year-old
February 17, 2006, 7:51 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Echo_TrailThis guy I know.. Tho one from above actually. He and his friends made this loge. It wasn't anything rly, but in order to join, you'd have to squeeze a beerbottle half up yours.. That is wick! That is just so sick. That goes beyond funneh, that's just plain old stupid.

what an ass.

ha! get it? ass?

lithium
February 17, 2006, 7:51 pm
I never thought I'd say this but judging by the other responses here I guess I'm lucky to say that I'm the one that gets wasted and quietly passes out.

On topic though, my brother once got raging drunk and went out driving with his friends to shoot at hookers with airsoft guns.

Deleted User
February 17, 2006, 8:08 pm
i usually fall asleep in the middle of the road in the weekends,, i don't remember [CENSORED]:(

Melba
February 17, 2006, 9:37 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Cookie. Quote:Originally posted by StickyI am the drunk friend.

Same :(

ditto.

Anyway, one time - when I wasn't - this guy in my class (who nobody really likes, but I think he thinks people do) was heading home in a taxi. A few of my friends were in it too, and it was really crowded. A female friend of mine had to sit on his lap. Sadly, this guy had forgotten to go to the bathroom, or he was so wasted that he couldn't hold it anyway, so he pisses himself. With the girl on his lap. when they get out of the taxi one of the others asks the girl why her bum is wet. lololol. I almost felt sorry for him when I heard it. (almost)
classic [CENSORED]-up.

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 9:53 am
i would jump of a bridge..if i were him.

February 19, 2006, 12:01 am
To get the thread back on track, as it were, here are a few things I may have done:
Waved at a police car while grinning like a mad person
Eaten a cigarette
Mistaken someone for a tree at quite a critical moment. Oops.
Opened up a glowstick all over myself
Fell down quite a large hill
Called out people's names while they were stood right next to me
Put couscous down my trousers for no reason
Played a whole game of pool, by myself. This takes a while when you're drunk.
Fell out of a taxi
Kicked a lamppost

Jello
February 19, 2006, 5:16 am
I puked on a secretary's desk once. Damn, I was waaasted.
Most of my stories on this subject involve more pot than liquer, seeing as with the latter I can rarely remember much.

Melba
February 22, 2006, 8:04 pm
My friends drunk friend got sick on the floor in a club yesterday. He had to pay, money. :(

edak
February 22, 2006, 9:28 pm
My "Friend" was drunk on the weekend and started table-dancing in a seriously inappropriate manner.
My other friends get drunk and pick fights.

Echo_Trail
February 22, 2006, 11:53 pm
This guy i scubadive with got really stoned at roskilde festival. His friends and him decided to eat the liquid in glowlight, to see if their piss would light up... And it did, amazingly.

Captain Ben
February 23, 2006, 6:03 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Echo_TrailThis guy i scubadive with got really stoned at roskilde festival. His friends and him decided to eat the liquid in glowlight, to see if their piss would light up... And it did, amazingly.

Heh, all of my scuba diving friends like to turn mine and eachother's air off underwater.
Meanwhile, last time I was in PNG (no not the format), I met a bunch of sky divers who came her for the diving...
Two weeks later, they were all arrested for getting off their faces and pushing a burning drum of kerosene down a hill and into traffic.

Cookie.
February 25, 2006, 10:23 pm
I will copy to help thread as well :D
To get the thread back on track, as it were, here are a few things I may have done:

Peed on someones car

Peed on someones tent while they were in it

Opened up a glowstick all over myself

Played a whole game of pool, by myself.

Made out with a bottle of liquor

?
February 26, 2006, 8:51 pm
Things I have done sober: Pissed on someones hat and threw it in their face.
Mooned a UPS truck.
Yelled at Bloockbuster Employees that were taking a smoke break
Yelled "SCREW YOU" to a kid when he looked at me weird.
After a lady gave me a wierd look I fell on the ground shaking and screaming until I crawled next to her then got up and walked away.
Told some guy I was shot in the head, and he beleived me.
Random stuff at work that made my coworkers run to the back of the store screaming and laughing.

Cookie.
February 26, 2006, 9:53 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by #8224;Things I have done sober: Pissed on someones hat and threw it in their face.
Mooned a UPS truck.
After a lady gave me a wierd look I fell on the ground shaking and screaming until I crawled next to her then got up and walked away.
Random stuff at work that made my coworkers run to the back of the store screaming and laughing.

What the hell is wrong with you... you you JERK!

?
February 28, 2006, 9:08 pm
I also road on my friends trunk until my dad saw and started screaming at me.
Hit on an old lady and asked her for her number.
Told a girl I would sacrafice a goat for her.
btw stuff like yelling at the kid I did cause I was having a bad day... alot of times I just get mad and let it all out on one person... I guess thats why some people i know hate me...

a-4-year-old
March 1, 2006, 9:52 pm
 Quote: Originally posted by #8224;Things I have done sober: Pissed on someones hat and threw it in their face.
Mooned a UPS truck.

you are my god.

the only things i have done sober is piss off all of these people on the soldatforums, pretty fun place if you dont mind the spam in the lounge/bashpit

?
March 2, 2006, 12:55 am
I have a reputation among people that I know of being "a crazy dude" or at work I am "one crazy mother[CENSORED]er"

Lord Jaws
March 20, 2006, 10:23 pm
Laying like 20 minutes in the rain. pujing, couse I had 0,5 L of Jagermister(?). Thank God im alive.

Puking out all my beer. wanst drunk but ahd more that a liter beer in 2 min, and then running to the car, dunno why anymore, remember laughing my ass of while puking beer XD.

Puking my friends cap under :P (I puke alot when I had lost o alcohol :S)

Not being able to slice a pizza......

Smashing a bottle against wall while there where peole sittin there...I was mad..about somthing....

And for the rest im not drunk. I try too keep my drinking to a humain and minumum level.