( search forums )
nothing new but...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Big Black and G4Y
February 17, 2006, 8:30 am
ok so i have been away for a while but....
what I see now makes me want to cry.... anyone who has played for more than a year does not touch public servers.... and who is in the public server ATM?.. Fresh noobs, guys who are just trying out the game. they never new how cool soldat used to be before 1.3 hit. now it's like a ghost town..... the truth is ALL the peeps who were in on the new version can not admit they were wrong.... quit dragging it out! look at the state of the game.... now, as it stands. how easy it it to find a good server? that alone should gauge your efforts.... it's like Bush took over soldat and his group of corp. yes men are clapping away. i am for soldat. so i speak what needs to be said.

Swarmer
February 17, 2006, 9:36 am
I dont understand what problem you are trying to bring up.

Captain Ben
February 17, 2006, 12:55 pm
That 1.3 has lessened the amount of people playing and it's really hard to find good servers?
I think you're right, although I have no qualms with the current version changes- only I hate finding a decent server.

ThaD
February 17, 2006, 4:53 pm
'anyone who has played for more than a year does not touch public servers....'

I do...

My clanmates do

At least 30 other people I know do it

.Twelve
February 17, 2006, 5:40 pm
Same.
The publics can be fun. You just have to make them fun.

lithium
February 17, 2006, 7:48 pm
Pubs are ok sometimes, but I agree that for the most part Soldat is alot quieter than it used to be. Well-populated pubs are rare, even the mighty U13 has become a ghost town. And when your clan is mostly inactive like 'cT, it can be difficult to have fun with the game.

Deleted User
February 17, 2006, 7:53 pm
I only go to u13 servers. All the other servers either lag/ to easy/ or is just too silent to the point where im bored quickly.

Deleted User
February 17, 2006, 8:17 pm
I touch public servers and I've been playing for over a year and a half, I don't see why you needed to bring up any of that.

GAMEOVER
February 17, 2006, 9:52 pm
The majority of us have flocked to league play or a lot of scrims everyday and a few gathers here and there. If clan HOMO is still around drop me a msg on msn for a scrim if you want, God4givzIDnt@hotmail.com

m00`
February 17, 2006, 10:10 pm
I only play soldat on #m00net PUB CTF, mainly because I like to monitor it and to keep away idiots ruining others game :D

livingdalife
February 22, 2006, 5:17 pm
he has a point about the game. The so called Balancing of 1.3 really screwed up the weaponry and its actually a bore when u cant use your barret because you have to hold the left mouse button for like five second before it fires and thats after reload!