( search forums )
(WM)manure :: DFA
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Adverts
m00`
February 18, 2006, 7:56 am
http://manure.u13.net

[IMAGE]

I decided #m00net PUB CTF is too much like the other servers so I wanted somthing unique :O I made this game mode called Death From Above a long time ago and always wanted it on a 24/7 server and here it is :o so anyway theres only 1 problem, custom map + weapon mod, equals to wrong' map version', so until thats fixed, we only have 1 working map (dfa_arctic) made by Yukwunhang without wrong map versions (dont ask me why), be sure to come check the server out. Its REALLY fun when the server is full, a few minuets ago I was playing 6 vs 6.

Oh and if your still wondering what DFA is, well the idea is there is a wall in the middle and 2 teams, you shoot with the LAW into the air and hit the enemy on the other side, use the barret as binoculars to help your team.

This mode is still beta so modifications to the weapon mod will come and possibley more weapons modifications. cluster law/normal law etc.. :p

edit: ip changed!
soldat://209.124.57.70:23077

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 8:47 am
lol, i love you. Very unique and fun

The Geologist
February 18, 2006, 9:09 am
OMG SO SEXXAH

Go and play, fun for the masses.

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 10:47 am
real great
keep it up!

thekingkitty
February 18, 2006, 12:01 pm
yay m00 server is so awwsome!And uh manure server should just be as awsome too...

m00`
February 18, 2006, 8:22 pm
grrr the server went down overnight and im having trouble getting it to work right now, gosh :(

edit: nvm i got it to work ;D

edit2: can somone help me out im having a problem, my server doesnt appear in lobby but it appears when I put a filter related to the server like team match only or weapon mode only, whats up with that?!

can somone please tell me whats wrong :_:

edit3: it seems to be working fine now methinks

rabidhamster
February 25, 2006, 3:22 am
gj m00, it was fun playing with you :D

there just needs to be a solution for the "boosters," cause they always cause me to kill myself.

m00`
February 25, 2006, 3:29 am
lol.. :P

hey guys I think i will have to change the server game mode and stuff, theres a lot of problems with custom map and weapon mode, I get this error message on arsse like every few hours and the servers gets screwed up:

(14:20:11) Error: Could not load map (Too many files open)

and theres many other countless problems, so I dont think this will stay dfa until this is fixed, any other ideas for a 'unique' server? i've been thinking about knife only server with other things like survival/realistic or somthing, or a purely private war server, were people can book the server and a certain number of admins have control of it so people could ask them if they wanna reserve it for a war etc...

what do you guys think? any other suggestions?

GAMEOVER
February 25, 2006, 5:16 am
Hey I think I played this with ya m00 when you 1st made this. Good idea.. I might stop by sometime.

m00`
February 25, 2006, 5:45 am
for the meantime its a knife only server name is

: manure :: LOL

So anyway its staying knife only until I get a better idea, I hope michal fixes the soldat bugs so I can turn it back to dfa asap :(

scratch that, making it ctf, until I can put DFA back :O

: manure :: CTF

blarh ;O

thekingkitty
February 25, 2006, 1:40 pm
oh i liked death from above, oh well ctf is better than no m00...

rabidhamster
February 25, 2006, 2:20 pm
'tis a shame...

i'm working on a few big, and i mean BIG, r/s maps, so if you're into that kinda thing, you can make an r/s server, with a bunch of quality maps by me and other mappers.

quickslash
February 28, 2006, 12:16 am
Yey We love u m00` we all love u (m00`: I feel loved... ehh not really)

edak
February 28, 2006, 7:32 am
WOW! Awesome! I hope that bug is fixed soon!!!

-VzX- Silverflame
February 28, 2006, 3:05 pm
YAY dfa!!!! im gonna try it asap!! i love law!! and barret too