Pierce
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 7:50 pm
[IMAGE]

hurt abit, but what dad said afterwards, hurted more:(

DeMonIc
February 18, 2006, 7:52 pm
If you were my son, I think I would've said things along the line of what your dad said.

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 8:04 pm
what did he say? :P

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 8:12 pm
the first thing he said:

Moron!.. why do you allways do the things i say you shouldn't do?! first you got that [CENSORED]stain of a tatoo, then you this. if it were up to me, youd be dead along time ago!

n00bface
February 18, 2006, 8:30 pm
there's a picture thread you could have posted this in you know...

a-4-year-old
February 18, 2006, 9:44 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HHH's dad
Moron!.. why do you allways do the things i say you shouldn't do?! first you got that [CENSORED]stain of a tatoo, then you this. if it were up to me, youd be dead along time ago!

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 9:58 pm
what's the point of quoting that?

Quote:i like this map

a-4-year-old
February 18, 2006, 10:48 pm
i totally agree with him.

Quote: i dont like this map

Vijchtidoodah
February 18, 2006, 10:54 pm
Hmmm...it doesn't look too shabby, HHH. Much better than your tattoo, by the way.

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 11:41 pm
Are you emo.

?
February 19, 2006, 2:43 am
Meh, nicely done, im more of a tattoo person other then a getting a piercing, to be honest only peircings I really care about are when girls get their nose or tongue peirced.. very sexy!

Deleted User
February 19, 2006, 3:33 am
you like strogg girls? or zombies?
from what i've read you think mutilation is hawt! :P

Deleted User
February 22, 2006, 4:08 pm
Piercings don't work for Asians.

Deleted User
February 22, 2006, 4:14 pm
i know lots of asians with metal in theyr heads. they get theyr as kicked for it though..

SuperKill
February 22, 2006, 4:15 pm
damnit everytime i plan on getting something done on me i see someone on these forums have done it aswell.
this is the one i'm gonna have next week - [IMAGE]

Deleted User
February 22, 2006, 4:22 pm
i'm getting that one too, but they sold out. maybe next week.

Echo_Trail
February 22, 2006, 4:29 pm
I'm getting a tattoo done soon. And i'm actually thinkin of getting a piercing! I don't think it would look very good on me though!

peemonkey
February 22, 2006, 5:49 pm
you look like a broad.

reckon
February 22, 2006, 7:13 pm
Eyebrow tattoos are a bit lame in general.
Shoulda gauged out your ears, thats the only fitting piercing on a male.
Where do you get your style tips HHH? Numetal bands across the world?

damnnation
February 22, 2006, 8:33 pm
piercings on that spot just suck, i hate them, looks so [CENSORED] and stupid, no offence, just saying what i think of it

Swarmer
February 23, 2006, 7:18 pm
I'm not too fond of getting my face perforated. Why pay someone to STAB you through your FACE. I'd rather get circumsized with a can opener.

Deleted User
February 23, 2006, 7:36 pm
I didn't know people stabbed their faces for things so ugly. I believe your dad was correct.

Deleted User
February 23, 2006, 7:39 pm
yay page 2

damnnation
February 23, 2006, 8:35 pm
post 2on page 2 without a meaning, omg i'm soo cool now!

Judge_Man
February 23, 2006, 9:14 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by damnnationpiercings on that spot just suck, i hate them, looks so [CENSORED] and stupid, no offence, just saying what i think of it

Agrees, it's like OH SO original too.
Get your cheek pierced or the middle of your forehead or something

Cookie.
February 25, 2006, 10:26 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by SwarmerI'm not too fond of getting my face perforated. Why pay someone to STAB you through your FACE. I'd rather get circumsized with a can opener.

Bull[CENSORED] :P Anyways sup my uncircumsized brotha from anotha motha :p

Captain Ben
February 26, 2006, 6:35 am
Alot of people I know that have their eye brows pierced don't suit them... Although it look as if HHH's suits him quite well in comparision to some of the dead [CENSORED]s you see with them.

FUNFACT: Apparently peircing your tragis increases your sex drive by 10%!

?
February 26, 2006, 8:38 pm
FUNFACT: If girl has her tongue pierced she'll suck your [CENSORED], if a guy has his tongue pierced he'll suck your [CENSORED]. :D

Alamo
February 26, 2006, 9:39 pm
I only have a piecing in the left ear. I don't think I'd do more though. Wouldn't fit my face either. I'm still waiting to get to know the qualities of girls with a pierced tongue.

edak
February 27, 2006, 7:15 am
I think it looks stupid, they are so impractical and hear everyone i know with them complain about them. perhaps you will continue on with the self mutilation path and get yourself a prince albert, then your dad would definately be right.

Raptor
February 27, 2006, 3:56 pm
lol
I like this map

xD

Mothafix
February 27, 2006, 3:59 pm
this topic need shading and waypoints.. good gameplay and kewl scenerys.. otherwise GJ :)

Where am i?

Raptor
February 27, 2006, 4:02 pm
^Nah... I think the shading is pretty good, but if that big sun scenery in the middle were to be changed, it would look better...
Waypoints are awesome :D